Feel Tired

Nerd To Pretty

woohyun and his friends were waiting for you at the place when suddenly you walks in, saw them not wearing uniform, they wear home clothes but you also saw their happy expression were gone.

"yah, hyejin-ahh, what is happening to you?? you got eggs all over" woohyun asked.

"i'm fine oppa" you don't know what to answer them back and just went to the washroom to clean yourself up.

"hyung, what happen to noona??" sungjong asked.

"i'm not sure" woohyun was puzzled.

you were still inside the washroom cleaning up yourself, you took off your uniform and then took out something from your bag, your extra clothes, you got prepared yesterday and changed into it

few mins later, woohyun and his friends were aready order the food, waiting for you to come out from the washroom, "i go check on her" woohyun went to the washroom but he can't go in because is a lady's washroom, so he just stand outside and called you out, "hyejin-ahh, are you okay in there??"

"nae, i'm fine" you shouted back while washing your uniform.

"woohyun-ahh, is she okay??" sunggyu suddenly came.

"maybe, i'm not sure"

after washing your uniform is wet, wanted to keep, so you took out the plastic bag from where you just took out your clothes and put inside it, and then cleans up the place, walks out from the washroom.

"hyejin-ahh, are you okay??" sunggyu asked.

"i'm fine sunggyu oppa" you lied and just keep calm, went back to have lunch with them.

you sat between sungjong and myungsoo, sungyeol was beside myungsoo, infront of you were woohyun sitting oppsite and the rest sat beside him, started to eat.

while eating, myungsoo suddenly looks at you and whispered to sungyeol "hyung, why does hyejin's face looks very sad to me"

"sad??" he replies and look at you. "she really looks sad" 

suddenly sitting oppsite the two of them were hoya and dongwoo, hoya noticed myungsoo and sungyeol whispering something, snapped them out "yah, kim myungsoo and lee sungyeol, what are the two of you looking at??"

"hoya-shi, don't you think hyejin looks sad on her face?? although she now has a happy face" he whispered towards him.

"really?? let me see" he decided to have a quick look on your face. 

you know that something got onto their mind, wanted to ask you question but you just continue to eat.

"yah, later make her laugh, i mean entertain her" hoya suggest.

"sure" myungsoo and sungyeol give him a okay sign.

few mins later, you and the boys had finished eating, now is time for dessert when suddenly woohyun looks at you and asked you "hyejin-ahh, just tell me, do you have something to tell me??"

"nothing oppa"

"are you sure, hyejin??" sunggyu ask sincerely.

"i'm sure"

"you sure, noona??" sungjong ask again.

"I'M VERY SURE" you suddenly got angry and stood up.

"yah hyejin-ahh, calm down, we were just asking if you are okay" woohyun pulls you down.

"oppa, i want go home first, i'm not feeling well, i feel tired" you told him as you grabbed your bag and walk off quickly.

"i think you all go back first, i will send her home first" woohyun walks off too to catch up on you. 

"okay sure woohyun" sunggyu nodded.

while outside you were walking to the bustp, your tears started fall down when suddenly woohyun called you "HYEJIN-AHH", you quickly wiped your tears away as he catches up on you.

"let me send you home" he hold your hand as you nodded your head.