Bullies

Nerd To Pretty

you woke up in the morning, put on your glasses and get ready for school, you went to have a shower first before eating breakfast. after showering and changing into your uniform, you quickly went to the kitchen seeing your mother making breakfast

"oh sweetie you are awake, come, sit down, breakfast will be ready"

"thx umma" you said while you were still half-asleep

"you just got out of the shower and still sleepy??, be spiritual, hyejin-ah" 

"nae umma" you nodded as she put the food on the table and you start eating.

few mins later you finished your breakfast aready and at that moment you heard your phone ringing, you quickly went back to your room and look at the caller before answering

"oh is woohyun oppa" you told yourself and answer the phone.

"how's my girlfriend doing now?? you should be outside your house now" he asked over the phone.

"i'm now preparing to go out now, oppa but let me tie my hair up first before going out"

"araso, please be hurry" he rushed you when suddenly you heard someone calling you over the phone.

"NOONA, PLEASE BE HURRY IF NOT YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" is sungjong shouting over the phone.

"araso araso" 

after hunging up the phone, you quickly pack your bag with some of your school works since you have a locker in school aready, you don't need to pack too many of them.

"umma, i'm going out now" you told your mother.

"be careful, sweetie" she reminded.

you waved goodbye to your mother and went out to take a cab so that you won't be get late for school.

 

IN THE SCHOOL

you walked into the school quickly but as you walks, you look at your class, saw the queenka girl, Lee HyoRi staring at you through the window but you just ignored it.

in the classroom, you avoid hyori's eyes and walk towards your seat, suddenly you fell down onto the floor and noticed there was a leg putting out purposely for you to trip over it, you looked up and saw it was hyori doing it.

"omo, look who's here, a nerdy girl who wear glasses everyday" she starts to say bad word to you.

"ya, you think that you can find a boyfriend, look at yourself, look at the mirror" the other girl said.

but you just still ignored her and brave to stand up, walk over to your seat whe suddenly the teacher came.

"okay class, get back to your seats" the teacher called. "take out your homework, i want to see is everyone finished??"

you took out your homework while the teacher walks around, suddenly your phone in your pocket got vibration, wanted to took out from your pocket but the teacher is going to reach you soon, so you just ignored first when the teacher finally looks at your homework.

"hmm.....good job, miss hyejin" she praised you and walks back.

"phew......yesterday i did my homework" you told yourself.

the teacher started to teach while you quietly took out your phone from your pocket and looks who is messaging you.

*is from woohyun oppa* you starts to read the message.

"is everything okay in your class, did anyone bullys you??" he concerns. "meet me at the same place after school, we are going to eat together"

you just reply to him while keep looking at the teacher that "i'm fine oppa, and we?? you mean your friends and us??"

after awhile he replies to you back "yes, my friends are coming too, so see you later"

you and woohyun always went to the same place to eat, aside he is bringing his friends along too.

 

THE SCHOOL BELL RANG.......

you quickly pack your bag when suddenly the queenka, hyori walks to you.

"where are you going, nerdy??"

"i.....i......"

"i what??"

"i'm going home" you lied to her and quickly ran off but unfortunately she grabs your bag.

"not so fast, missy"

"what do you want??" you asked.

"bring her up to the roof" she told her friends and brings you up to the roof.

"but......but......i'm in a hurry, please let me go today"

"in a hurry for what?? or are you scared" she laughs so as her friends too.

"i'm really in a hurry, so please please, let me go today"

"okay, since you are in a hurry, i will send you off downstair then you can go" she send you off and looks at you. "you can go off now"

so you just walked far away from them when suddenly she calls your name "YAH, KIM HYEJIN, NERDY GIRL", you turn around and saw hyori and her friends were holding onto something, AN EGG, you quickly ran away but they started to throw towards you hardly.