Finally

Nerd To Pretty

you woke up early and look at the mirror your makeup is damage so you decided to first re-makeup your face, after makeup, you wear your glasses since you are at home, then you grabbed your towel and your uniform, went to have a bath.

after bathing, as you walk into your room, your phone suddenly, you saw the caller id "oh is woohyun oppa" and quickly answer it but you wanted to put your contact lenses on, so you decided to put the speaker out, putting your phone on the table and start talking.

"how's my girlfriend??" he asked happily.

"oppa, can you say other words than this??"

"other words??" he asked. 

"nae oppa"

"but i can't think of any words yet"

"never mind oppa"

"are you done, still at home??"

"i'm done, i'm out now" you told him as you lock the house and went out.

"see you at school, i want to introduce you to the whole school"

"WHAT!!! but.....but......i'm not ready yet oppa"

"yah hyejin-ahh, don't be shy or afraid, we are still here, in the same school" you heard sunggyu talking over the phone.

"you sure oppa??"

"i'm very sure, so see you at school"

you wanted to continue to talk but he hunged up the phone aready, "oh no, i'm quite nervous, oppa is going to introduce me to them??"

you took a cab to school again, arrived to school before the lesson starts again, you walk into the school, many students suddenly looks at you, especially the queenka, hyori, she was at the field, chatting with her friends then suddenly she saw a student walking in but dosen't know that it was you.

you quickly walk into the classroom when suddenly every student in your class was looking at you

 (sorry ignored the uniform, can't find the same uniform photo)

you quietly sat down to your seat when the queenka, hyori came to you "YAH, who are you?? this is not your seat, get off"

"then whose seat is this??" you pretend to ask.

"is for the nerd girl, who always wear glasses to school, KIM HYEJIN, KIM HYEJIN"

"kim hyejin huh......"

"don't think that you are pretty, sitting at her seat"

"so??"

"she is really pretty and hot too" you heard her friend talking.

"YAH, she is not pretty at all, NOT AT ALL" she yelled at her friend. "are you getting off her seat?? ARE YOU?? GET OFF NOW" she yelled again when suddenly you heard someone walking into the class, the teacher.

the teacher start teaching but she didn't even never ask you, who are you, where are you in the class, because a teacher need to concentrate on the lesson.

after the first lesson, the school bell rang, that means is recess time, all the student went off to eat while you were still in the class with the queenka, hyori.

"YAH, don't you think you can replace her seat, this is the nerdy girl seat" she yelled when suddenly you heard a familiar voice and looked up "yah what are you doing??"

"oppa, help me, she is not out class and not in our school also" she favored.

you and woohyun looked at eachother when hyori still dosen't know what is wrong wit the two of you.

"oppa, aren't you helping me??" she asked again.

"why should i??" woohyun finally spoked as you called him and walking to him "oppa"

"why?? who is she??" she asked angrily.

"you want to know??"

"of course" she nodded.

"she is my girlfriend"

"oppa, how could you date a girl who is prettier than me?? oppa, tell me who is she"

"ok i will tell you, she is your classmate"

"my classmate??" she was confused.

"hyori-ahh hyori, she told us everything aready, don't denied to us, you bully her, make fun of her, , don't you done too much aready" sunggyu spoked.

"bully her, ??" she was confused when suddenly she remember "you are KIM HYEJIN??"

"of course, she is kim hyejin, the nerd girl you always call her" woohyun said.

"WAE WAE WAE!!!!! WAE OPPA, why is she your girlfriend not me??" she shouted. "don't tell me she is your girlfriend the whole time" 

"nope is the whole day everyday" 

"WHAT???" she cried out.

"gaja, hyejin let's go" woohyun held you hand as you looked back at her, sticking out your tongue, looking at her crying.

"i'm going to kill you, KIM HYEJIN, i swear" she swear

you and woohyun with his friends went to the canteen, everyone was looking at the two of you.

until then after the next day, the next whole day, you wear makeup and putting contact lenes to school everyday, woohyun brings you to school everyday too

and no one dares to bullys you, teased you anymore