Sad

Nerd To Pretty

NEXT DAY......IN THE SCHOOL.......

every students were early to school, until then you walks into the class again, today first lesson is sports, it starts late, "omo look who's here again, is the nerd girl, i thought your uniform were messy, how can you be so fast washing up so clean" the queenka, hyori asked.

you don't want to answer her question and just walk away to your seat and sat down when suddenly hyori came to your desk, "YAH, you didn't answer my question yet??"

"i'm not answering your question, your question is stupid" you told.

"what did you say?? say that again" 

"i'm not going to repeat myself again" you say softly.

"YAH KIM HYEJIN" she suddenly push you down onto the floor.

then suddenly someone came to rescue you, "YAH, WHAT YOU ALL GIRLS DOING??" you heard a familiar voice and look up, is sunggyu oppa as he help you back to sit down.

"s..u..n..g..g..y..u o..p..p..a" hyori was shocked, she know that he was woohyun's friend.

"gwenchana??" he asked you.

"i'm fine" you replied.

"oppa, do you know her??" hyori suddenly asked.

when she asked sunggyu, you suddenly pull his shirt and shake your head wanted to tell him that don't let them know, he knows you.

"but.....but......" he looks at you

"oppa please" you begged him.

"yah, who are you to call him oppa, you are not fit" hyori suddenly shout.

"he is older than me, i should respect him, of course i should call him oppa" you told her.

sunggyu suddenly cannot take it anymore and shouts at hyori "YAH, LEE HYORI, STOP IT", "then oppa, tell me, do you know her??" hyori suddenly ask again.

he think for awhile, whether wants to tell her anot, finally he make his decision "of course i know her, she is my...... my.......sister"

"sister??" you said softly.

"YOUR SISTER??" hyori shouted.

"because my surname is kim, her surname is also named kim, don't you all think??" he asked.

"oppa, don't lie to us, you didn't tell us that you have a sister"

"i don't want to tell because is a secret to me, so stop bullying my sister" sunggyu was nervous, don't know what to say.

then after he talks, he grabbed your hand and brought you outside the classroom, "oppa, why are you here??" you called out, suddenly he stares at you "why didn't you tell us?? don't tell me yesterday the eggs from your body is from them, they are throwing at you right?? am i right??" he shakes you.

you wanted to cry aready and still lies to him that "no they didn't throw at me", sunggyu looked back at the girls in the class then looks at you again.

"just tell me, are they the ones??" he asked seriously.

suddenly when he keep asking you and asking you again, you started to cry and squat down onto the floor, he follows you and squat down too.

few mins later, the pe teacher came, saw you outside crying with a guy infront of you, "excuse me" a female teacher said.

"oh annyeong hasaeyo" sunggyu bowed.

"are you my class??"

"nope, she is, i'm just a senior to her, i'm her friend" 

"what is happening to her, is she crying???? oh i'm sorry, i'm the new pe teacher"

"seon saeng min, can she go home?? i think she is not feeling well" he told the teacher. 

"wait....don't you have class now??" the teacher asked.

"oh, i have class, that is the first class only but it ends early, i have the 2nd class later"

"okay sure"

sunggyu walks into the class again and took your bag, the girls beside saw him and called him "oppa, what are you doing??", he didn't look back and answer.

then he took your hand and walk off.

while at the gate, you wanted to tell him something "oppa, please don't tell woohyun oppa what had happen just now, i don't want him to worry me", "araso"

you carry bag and wave at him goodbye and walks out the gate.

"take care of yourself, see you tomorrow" he also waves goodbye to you but then suddenly he stops you and called you "hyejin-ahh, wait.... woohyun wants me to give you this"

"necklace??"

"yup" he nodded.

"is beautiful, help me to thank woohyun oppa"

he saw you walks out of the school, when suddenly as he turns back and looks up, he saw woohyun was standing near the window looking out, he saw everything but he only saw you just walk out of the school.