Jealous

Nerd To Pretty

you didn't go home after school went straight to the beach

"I WANT TO BE PRETTY LIKE HER, I DON'T WANT TO BE A NERD GIRL ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT TO WEAR GLASSES....AHHHHHHHHHHH" you shouted loudly when suddenly your tears fall down.

after awhile when you wanted to go back home, suddenly you saw a group of boys looking at you and you noticed that it was the boys, woohyun and his friends, you quickly wipe off your tears away.

"oppa??" you say softly as they walked towards you. "what are you guys doing here??"

"we wanted to go to your house after school but your mother says that you are not at home" woohyun explained.

"but how did you know that i was here??" you asked.

"i know because you need to be alone, beach is the suitable place for you to calm down, actually we all know the truth aready, why didn't you tell us??"

"sunggyu oppa??" you look at him.

"mianhae, i was just........" sunggyu was about to apologized when woohyun suddenly continues.

"is not sunggyu hyung's fault, it was because in the morning, we all saw sunggyu hyung send you outside the gate, wanted to know what is happeing to you, so i asked him"

"mianhae oppa, i didn't tell you because i don't want you to worry me" your tears started to fall down, woohyun quickly hugged you.

"hyejin-ahh, are the girls bullying you, did they throw eggs at you??"

you didn't want to answer back until sungjong spoke something "noona, you must tell us, woohyun's hyung is so popular in school, having a girlfriend like you, we can help you"

you couldn't resist anymore, started to told them nervously "i........i.........i was jealous of her, she is so pretty, i want to be like her, i don't want to be a nerd anymore" you cried.

"but you are pretty enough aready, i swear"

"no i'm not pretty enough, i wear glasses everyday, they always call me nerd, they bulys me, tease me, don't have a boyfriend, i hate it, i have myopia, a degree specs, oppa"

"hyejin-ahh, do you know why i like you??" woohyun sat down with you and starts to explained while his friends automatic walks away for awhile to let the two of you talks.

"why oppa??" 

"because you are very kind, honest and trustable"

"really??"

"of course, I really don't care about your appearance, I only care about personality"

"but oppa, i hate wearing glasses aready when i was young, i really don't want to wear it, i hate it"

"you really hate it?? you really don't want to wear glasses??"

you nodded your head while he slowly took off your specs and scans your face, "oppa, why are you taking off my glasses??", "hmm.....it should not take a long time" he thought.

"GUYS......." he called his friends back.

"wae woohyun??" sunggyu asked.

"is time to do something on her"

"something on her?? hyung, what are you talking about??" sungjong asked.

"i will tell you guys on the way to somewhere"

woohyun carry your bag, hold your hand and starts to walked, his friends follow him.