Contact Lens

Nerd To Pretty

"now let's go somewhere" woohyun grabbed you while continues to walk.

until finally it reaches, you saw a specatacles shop infront of you

"oppa, why are you bringing me here??" you asked him.

"don't ask" he said when a lady standing infront of him "excuse me, can you give my girlfriend an eye check??"

"oh ok sure, follow me miss" she said as you follow her.

when you follow her into a small place, you look around and saw a machine infront, is for eye check up machine, "miss, please sit down, can you take off your glasses first?? and then put your neck on this support thing, then look through the hole" she said.

"oh okay" you took off your glasses as you put your neck on the support thing and look through the hole.

"miss, can you see the picture??"

"yes i can see"

after checking, next moving onto the eye exam machine whether you can see the words anot, you sat down on the chair and the lady pull the thing infront of your eyes, then she put some a zoom-in eye thing onto the machine, then she put out the eye chart.

"now miss can see read out the letter on the chart please?"

you start to read out loud, everything you see on the eye chart, is clear, after finishing checking your eye, you came out and sat outside with the guys.

"ok sir, your girlfriend's eyes is fine, didn't increase"

"so can she wear contact lens??" woohyun asked.

"oh she wants to wear contact lens??"

"yes" he nodded.

"hmm......." the lady thought while the rest looks at him. "she can wear it since her eyes are fine, we have lot of contact lenes, you can choose it" she went to get some contact lenes then came "these are the ones, we have big ones and small ones"

"i want the brown one, num 11, can i have another??" you asked.

"sure no problem"

"and num 16, the sky blue one"

"okay i bring it out" the lady went to take the contact lenes out and show it to you. 

"can i wear it now, i want to wear it now, i want to wear the brown first" you were getting excited.

"sure, then i will teach you how to put on and then remove it again, because like this you can try it yourself at home when you are alone"

"oh ok"

then she started to teach you how to put on the basic first, she tried to put contact lens on her first then follow by you, because you need to learn how to put on yourself.

30mins of learning how to put on contact lens, you started to try too.

another 30mins, you aready have try to put contact lens yourself, then you look into the mirror and slowly blink.

"oh my god, is beautiful, i'm going to show woohyun oppa and the other guys"

you came out with your contact lens and open your eyes, show them that you are wearing contact lens now, "oppa, look, i'm wearing contact lenes now, i can see it clearly aready oppa" you got excited.

"ya" woohyun nodded while the rest too.

"then the rest i will take it home" you said as the lady help you to pack the things and woohyun pays again.