Two

China Doll.
Narrater Pov
 
Kyra walked outside of her house , on her way to school.
"Kyra!"A voice called, she turned and saw baekhyun running to catch up to her.
"Morning baekhyun"She said, stopping waiting for him to catch his breath.
"Baekyun oppa!"He said, she nodded then smiled.
"I cant wait to hear your piece that you prepared today for music class"He said, as they started walking to school.
"Oh i cant wait to hear you and jongdae-shi's song you prepared aswell"She said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Hey! you have a free period for period 6 right?"He asked earning a nod from the small girl.
"Great! i was wondering if me and my friends can come to that classroom of yours?"He asked.
"Oh..Okay"She said.
They reached the campus and in a flash people were buzzing with gossip about the two walking together to school.
"Baekhyun oppa your gonna get scolded if you dont tie your tie"She said as they stopped by their lockers.
"I dont know how to tie it! umma usually does it but because she had to leave for work early with appa i didnt do it"He whinned, she sighed and faced him.
"Lean down"She demanded in a soft tone, he looked at her confused but did as told,then she started doing his tie, when she finished she smiled showing her dimple.
 
"BAEKHYUN!"A voice yelled, they both looked and saw eleven boys, kyra was scared at the eleven 'Giant' boys, she hid behing baekhyun, he smiled as he felt her clutch onto the back of his shirt.
"Whos that?"Kris asked.
"This is lee kyra"He said, pulling her out but she clung to his arm.
"Hi im kris this is chanyeol do kai sehun suho tao lay chen xiumin and luhan"He said, they bowed.
"Im kyra"She said in a soft voice.
 
* KKKKRRRIIIINNNGGG *
 
"Oh ill be late bye baekhyun oppa"She said.
"Ill see you at lunch and free period remember!"He said, she smiled and nodded before heading off, he turned around and smiled at his friends.
 
"Spill baek"Luhan said.
 
"Okay so you know that girl i sometimes talk about the one that plays the music?"He asked.
"You dont sometimes talk about her. You talk about her all day and night!"Sehun said as they started heading to class.
"Shut up! and kyra is the girl, we live next door to eachother and were friends! she even calls me oppa!"He said.
"Wow baek first time seeing you get excited over a girl like that"Kai said patting his shoulder earning a glare from the latter.
- Skip to music class -
It was now baekhyun and chens turn to perform the piece they prepared.
"Hello boys what will you be doing?"Mr.Yang asked.
"Well be singing I really didnt know"Chen answered, mr.yang nodded and cued music.
"geu torok saranghadeon geu saram
irheobeorigo
taoreuneun nae maeumman
heuneukkyeo une"
Baekhyun sang, kyra stared amazed at his beautiful voice, then when chen sang woah.
Everyone was in tears at the two wonderful singers. Then when the song ended applaus was heard.
"Last Lee kyra"He said, she sighed as she grabbed her violin, she gave music sheets to mr.cho the pianist.
"So you created this piece?"Mr.yang asked, earning a nod.
"Alright you may start"He said.
She held the pure white violin in her fragile hands, the golden strings glistening in the lights.
 
The song started off with the piano.
 
Then boom.
 
The sorrow melody flowing out her fingers and bow that played the beautiful intrument.
Her eyebrows furrowed showing how much emotion shes putting into the song.
Memories, feelings, heartbreak,tradegy,the life of two people who couldnt be together all flowed into the song.
When the turned the song into a higher note everyone's heart clenched, everyone had tears flowing, baekhyun stared at kyra in a daze unknowingly tears fell as if he can feel the pain that she suffered.
She finished the song with a high note, everyone stood up clapping and applauding.
"That was....Breathtaking"Mr.Yang said in a crackling voice, she bowed and made her way down from the stage.
Baekhyun and chen made their way to her.
 
"That was wonderful princess!"Baekhyun said, she tilted her head.
"Princess?"She asked, he nodded.
"My nickname for you"He said.
'You were great kyra-shi"Chen said, she bowed to the both of them.
"Thank you baekhyun oppa chen oppa?"She asked. Chen smiled.
"Yeah oppa were friends now!"He said and patted her head.
"OKAY STUDENTS YOU HAVE A NEW PROJECT!"Mr.Yang said, earning some groans from the room.
"You all wil be paired into a duo and will create a song!"He said.
"Here are the partners! Daehyun and jieun youngjae and sunghwa chen and sera junho and kyungri junsu and hyorin and lastly! Baekhyun and kyra!"He announced.
"You will perform the song you have created at the recitle at the end of this month! you have a whole 30 days to prepare!"He said
 
* KKKKRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG *
 
"You are all dismissed oh and kyra!"He called.
"Hmm?"She asked.
"You HAVE to sing"He said, she slowly nodded before getting dragged by baekhyun and chen.
"Hey baek chen chen and kyra-shi"They greeted, she bowed.
"Kyras gonna show us her classroom!"Baekhyun exclaimed, she smiled at him.
"Come on exo-shi"She said as baekhyun was pushing her lightly.
"Just call all of us oppa!"Suho said, she nodded.
She took out her key and unlocked the door she opened it and let the boys inside.
"Wah!"Chanyeol said, they all sat in desks and started chatting and eating.
Baekhyun sighed as he sat by kyra.
"I didnt know there was more of you"She said.
"Yah whats that suppose to mean?"He asked laughing, she only smiled.
"How about our song?"She asked.
"Ah i wrote a song awhile back its called Fool"He said taking out the papers he wrote it on.
 
(Juniel and Younghwas Fool you know wholl be singing who)
 
A smile spread across her face as she read the lyrics.
"Its great! i can ask my appa to help us with the beat and well be set!"She said smiling.
"I really like when you smile"He said, she stopped and looked down shyly and started playing with her fingers, he sighed and took her hand and started playing with her fingers.
"What are you doing?"She asked softly.
"Since you play with your fingers alot! i wanna see whats sospecial about them"He beamed, she smiled softly as she watched the brown haired boy looking at her fingers with excitement.
"Hey where did EXO oppas go?"She asked looking at thee empty class.
"I dunno hold on i'll call them"He said, he dialed chanyeols number, he was holding onto kyra's finger.
"Hey Hyung~"Chanyeol sang.
"Hey chan where did you guys go?"Baekhyun asked.
"Well we saw your little moment with kyra so we left!"He said. Baekhyun could just imagine him high fiving kai.
"Whatever thanks"Baekhyun said before hanging up.
"Where'd they go?"She asked.
"Uh they had early football practice"He said.
"But arent you apart of the football team? shouldnt you be at practice?"She asked tilting her head.
"I pulled a muscle"He admitted, her eyes widened.
"Omo and you walked me to school when you couldve gotten dropped off"She said worriedly.
"Mianhae.."She said in a shaky voice, tears started to well in her eyes.
 
His eyes widened.
 
"I-i-i-if i new you pulled a muscle we couldve gotten dropped off instead"She said, tears falling.
"Im sorry baekhyun oppa"She said.
"Hey hey hey"He said, cupping her cheeks making her look at him.
"Its not your fault i wanted to walk with you"He said.
"But your hurt..."She said, he smiled and kissed her tears.
"When i saw you smile i healed right away"He said, she turned pink.
"Come on well go get hot chocolate at my house"He said, she stood up slowly, he smiled, as they put on their backpacks, he grabbed her finger and pulled her lightly.
 
*Ill hold your finger until i can hold your hand*