One

China Doll.
Narrater Pov
 
"Hey whos that?"The student counsil president Byun Baekhyun asked.
 
"I dont know her name but people call her the living china doll"His best friend Chanyeol said.
 
He watched the small petite girl sitting down in the back of the class with her earphones plugged in.
 
She had long black hair, lips stained with red, skin white as snow,long eyelashes with hazel eyes, a perfect sculpted face with chubby-ish cheeks, she wore the university's school white flannel that hugged her tiny waist nicely the black plate on the right of her chest saying in bold golden letters 'Kim Kyra', she wore the schools navy blue blazar with the logo that said 'Sm', she also wore the schools navy blue skirt that laid a couple of centimeters before her , black stockings with black vans shoes.
 
Baekhyun didnt notice he was staring until she looked up and made eye contact with him, his eyes rounded for a moment before he gave her a faint smile, a shade of pink arose to her pale cheeks. 
*KKRRIINNGG*
She started packing up her notebooks and papers, baekhyun was just about to walk out of the door when all of her papers fell.
She sighed as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, baekhyun was looking at her, he put his backpack on his desk and bent down to help her pick up her papers. She looked at him before slowly picking them back up.
"Your a very good artist"He complimented when he saw her sketches of flowers,the school campus.
She merely nodded, they both reached for the last paper but baekhyun stopped mid way when he saw the picture. 
It was Him.
The facial features,the hair, the eyes the face structure.Everything.
She realized he was staring at it and quickly picked it up and shoved it into her binder pocket.
"Was that me?"He asked her standing up,she shook her head franticly.
"It looked like me"He said smiling, she shook her head again. She slung her white backpack onto her shoulders and rushed out. Baekhyun grinned.
"It was me"He said before leaving to his friends.
Meanwhile Kyra was walking to her usual spot when she has lunch and a free period. She climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor she took the key out of her backpack and shoved it into the doorlock, she twister right and it unlocked with a 'click'. She pushed open the door and it revealed the class she loves. The music room, painted in pure white, the supply closet a beautiful silver metal with all her favorite instruments, a white guitar,a white violin a grand glass piano in the cornor of the room, well honestly her mom is the principle of the school, her mom knows what she is known as in school so she made her daughter her own place to go to when she wants.
She set her bag on the desk that lies by the white board, she went to the closet and grabbed her guitar, she took out her music notebook along with her container of small cookies and another with small triangle sandwhiches, she took out a can of arizona green tea juice and placed it inside of the mini fridge.
She tied her hair into a loose ponytail, she sighed as she strummed her guitar lightly. She smiled when she heard the angelic sound that radiated off the walls of the class.
EXO was walking down the halls of the 3rd floor.
"You'd better walk away na honjaeso eotteokhae~"A soft voice sang, the boys stopped infront of the class.
"Is it a ghost? cause this class is never unlocked"Sehun asked hiding behind luhan.
"Freaking idiot no look!"Kai said pointing into the little window, they all squeezed to look they gasped.
Lee Kyra.
Living China Doll Kyra.
 
*KKRRIINNGG*
 
The bell rang signalling school was dismissed, she wipped her hands on a napkin and started cleaning up, she slung her backpack on her shoulders and pouted on how heavy it was, she opened the door and in fell 12 boys. She looked at the twelve boys with round eyes.
"Oh hello we were just passing by"Suho said, she just stared at them, she just slowly walked by them.
She turned her heels and quickly walked away down the stairs, and out of the building into her moms car.
"Oh sweetie tonight we'll be meeting the new neighbors and their son"Her mother Lee Jinri said.
"Ne Umma"She replied in a barely audible soft voice.
"So when we get home, freshen up and get ready ill help you doll up"Her mother giggled.
All kyra did was insert her earphones and softly played her music.
A few minutes later they pulled up infront of their house.
She she slipped out of the car and grabbed her backpack and slowly walked to her bedroom.
White walls, fairy lights lit her room, a big king size bed with a white big fluffy blanket with mint pillows, a cherry blossom trees with no blossoms was designed just beside her bed,a big desk with her laptop headphones,a drawer where you pull out and theres music stuff, a white grand piano in the cornor, her cello and violin sitting neatly on her closet,she took off her shoes and put them inside her closet, she grabbed her clothes and a pair of shoes and laid them neatly on her bed before going to go shower.
- Meanwhile Baekhyun -
He rushed into his bedroom and threw his backpack somewhere, he sat on his king size black bed near the window and smiled.
He waited....But nothing he wanted to happen...happened.
He sighed and slowly made his way downstairs and slumped onto the kitchen chair infront of his parents.
"Whats wrong sweetie?"His mother asked.
"Every day ever since we've moved in there's this girl that always plays either the piano,violin,cello,guitar or sings exactly right after school. But today she didnt play..she wasnt even in her room all her instruments where exactly how she left them yesterday"He said with a sad expression, his father smiled.
"Well son guess what?"He asked his son.
"Hmm?"He replied.
"Your gonna get to meet her her and her parents are coming over in exactly two hours"He said.
Baekyuns eyes lit up.
"I need to go get ready!"He said.
- 2 hours later -
*ding dong*
Baekhyun wipped his sweaty hands and shakingly opened the door.
He saw her.
Kyra.
Her long hair in the front by her shoulders a white headband on her head, pink lipgloss dabbed onto her lips,she wore a beautiful creamy short color dress
"C-Come in"He said, she bowed and slowly walked followed by her two parents, she took off her shoes. The byuns stood infront of the other three.
"Hi mr.byun ive only met your wife im jinri this is my husband taemin"Ms.Kim said shaking hands with mr.byun.
"Hello im byunghyun"Her father said shaking hands with all three of them.
"And this is our daughter kyra"She said, kyra bowed.
"What a very beautiful daughter!"Baekhyuns mother sqealed.
"Im jaehwa this is my husband taemin and our son baekhyun"She said, they both bowed.
"Now come on dinners nearly prepared"She said walking them into the kitchen, baekhyun pulled a chair out for kyra, she blushed and took the seat baekhyun rushed to sit across from her before his mother could.
"So hows the life living more in the ancient area of seoul?"Mr.lee asked.
"Well its absolutly beautiful! the cherry blossoms that fly by the beautiful scenes in the back of our house and in the front!"Ms.byun chimmed.
"Kyra knows this place very well she even has a secret place"Ms.lee said.
"Oh wow baekhyun you need to venture out more!"Mr.Byun said.
"What do you like to do kyra-shi?"Baekhyun asked in a soft tone ignoring his mothers plea.
 
The others looked at her.
 
"I-I-I Like to play piano,violin,cello and sing"She said in a soft voice but enough for them to hear, baekhyun smiled at her voice just how he imagined, a soft angel melody.
"You play everyday after school right?"He asked, she nodded.
"Well you most have to play a song for us now!"Mr.byun said.
"Theres no piano"She said
"Theres one here"Mr.Byun informed her,they walked to the living room.
She had her fingers above the keys.
 
Then boom.
 
A soft yet sad melody flowing out of her fingers through the keys and out to the world.
Her expression just right for the song, every memory every feeling poured into this song.
 
When she finished They clapped and stood up.
"That was beautiful!"Mr.Byun Said, kyra bowed.
"Kyra-shi"Baekyun said gaining her attention.
"Ne?"She asked softly.
"Come i wanna show you something"He said reaching out his hand infront of her,she looked at his hand hesitantly, she looked up at him, he smiled nodding, she slowly placed her hand onto his, He gripped her hand softly pulling her outside to the backyard, he pushed open the door, her eyes rounded as her breathing hitched.
Beautiful cherry blossom trees decorated with fairy lights, spider lilies growing here and there something was under a cherry blossom tree, had long skinny branches with beautiful pink blossoms covering it, lights under the pedals making the tree glow from the inside and outside.
He pulled her to the tree and moved the branches, it had a small circle table with cute little white chars"Lets sit down"He said, they both sat down.
"We'll be eating dinner out here"He said.
"Its very beautiful baekhyun-shi"She ackowledged.
 
He smiled.
 
"Thank you kyra but call me baekhyun oppa"He said, she blushed but nodded.
He realized that she wore a strapless blouse, her bare milky shoulders exposed, he took off his silver blazar,walked over and plaved over her shoulder.
"Y-you dont have too..."She muttered looking at her fingers.
"But i want to"He said, she blushed and bit her lip.
"So kyra now that were friends?"He asked, she pondered.
"Ne were friends o-o-o-oppa"She she said shyly, causing him to grin.
"Ill go with you to school everyday we'll walk home together and you can get to know those eleven guys i hang with!"He chimmed.
She giggled at his tone, he noticed and stared at her, she smiled.
"You look beautiful when you smile"He said, her doe eyes rounded as pink rose in her pale cheeks.
"Baekhyun-shi heres the dinner your mother prepared, gyoza with gyoza sauce, white rice, miso soup, ddeokbokki and egg omlete with green onion"Butler Nam said setting all the plates on the table, he set two metal chopsticks infront of the two.
"Your mother also prepared red wine for the both of you , do you drink red wine miss kyra?"He asked.
"Ne thank you"She said, he opened the wine and poured the liquid into the beautiful wine glasses.
Kyra picked up her glass and took a sip as it stained her lips red, baekhyun was eating very elegantly.
"Kyra! try this!"He said as he held a piece of egg omlete by her lips, she slowly parted her lips, he slowly put it into , she chewed savoring the royal delightful taste.
"Its very delicious"She said smiling.
"Hey did you finish your song for music class?"He asked, she nodded.
"I made a violin piano and cello piece"She said.
 
- 1 hour -
 
Butler Nam came and collected all the dishes.
"What was that song you were singing in school today?"He asked, she looked at him shocked.
"Y-Y-You heard me s-s-s-sing?"She stuttered.
"Ne waeyo? your very talented!"He exclaimed.
 
She blushed.
 
"Its Kara's song Runaway"She said softly, she looked up and found him staring at her, he stared at her features, her doe eyes big making her look pure and innocent, her plump pink lips, rosy cheeks.
"KYRA COME ON YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!"Mrs.Lee called from the door, her head snapped twords her direction.
"I guess this is goodbye"He said standing up with her.
"You act like im leaving forever"She said giggling.
 
*A day without you is like forever*