Three

China Doll.
Baekhyun 
 
Kyra and i were in the kithcen, she was sitting on the counter with her hot choco in her hands, her sleeves of her flannel covering her hands so it doesnt burn her.
"Im really sorry baekhyun oppa"She apologized again.
"Its not your fault okay?"I said, she only looked at her choco. I smiled i dabbed my finger alittle in her whip cream and put it on her nose.
"Yah~"She whinned as she crinkled her nose smiling, i laughed she dabbed her finger in her whip cream and wipped it on my cheek.
"Were even!"She said giggling then stook out her tounge, i only smiled at her cuteness, she started dangling her legs while sipping her choco, i set my cup down, grabbed a napkin and whipped the whip cream off, she looked at me with her big doe eyes i stared back at her, she wipped the whip cream off my cheek with her finger then wipped it on the napkin.
 
Her eyes.
 
Their so beautiful, the dinner we had last nightm i couldnt help but take notice that it shines in the moonlight. I put my thumb on her cheek and carressed it, a tint of pink arose to her cheeks, i smiled. 
 
And of course, she smiled back.
 
"Smile more often."I whispered.
"Kyra will only smile if baekhyun smiles too"She said in a cute soft whisper, i chuckled.
"Arraso. I byun baekhyun will smile only for lee kyra"I said holding up my pinky, she smiled showing that cute dimple.
"Princess promises to smile only for baekhyun oppa"She said wrapping her pinky with mine, i smiled when she called herself the nickname i gave her.
"Lets play twenty questions"I said smiling, she nodded
"Baekhyun oppa what are you scared of?"She asked.
"Hmm losing EXO my parents you not smiling"I said then pinched her nose causing her to smile again.
"What about you princess?"I asked.
"Im scared of thunder storms...losing umma appa and baekhyun oppa"She said in a soft voice, i softened and carressed her hair.
"You wont lose me"I said as i sat on the counter next to her and put her head on my shoulder.
"I promise that too"I said and kissed the top of her head.
"Hey lets eat some snacks"I said hoping off the counter.
"Do you like hello panda? pepero?"I asked looking through the snacks.
"I like both of them"She said. I grabbed both of them i ripped open them and dumped them into a bowl and placing it on the counter. I picked up a hello panda and threw it at her.
"Oppa~"She whinned getting it out of her hair and throwing it back at me, i laughed as i put some in my mouth.
She plopped a hello panda chocolate into , she stared out of the window while chewing so of course i took the chance to stare at her.
How did god make such a human being?
I dont think shes a human being.
Shes a ...
 
Goddess
 
Her beautiful long eyelashes, with those beautiful round doe eyes, her beautiful plump lips, a perfect sculpted face with the most cutest cheeks every!. Shes everything a man would want.
"Oppa look its snowing!"She exclaimed looking at me, i smiled.
"You know what that means huh?"I asked helping her off the counter.
"Its christmas which means we have 28 days before we have to perform"I said, but she already ran outside i chuckled before grabbing my schools sweater and heading outside.
 
I ran to her.
 
"Arms up"I said, she looked at me confused or i would say cutely before putting her hands up, i put the sweater on her.
"I wanna see you wear it tomorrow"I said tapping her nose causing her to giggle.
"Wae?"She asked.
"Because its snowing and i dont want you to get cold"I said, she nodded.
"But what about you oppa?"She asked.
"I have another one this one was too small for me anyway"I said.
"But its so big on me~~"She exclaimed when the sleeves covered her hands.
"Because your so tiny~"I teased earning a whine from her.
"Onff"I said when a snowball hit the side of my face, i looked at her and saw her laughing at me. 
She looked so breathtaking
Her hair alittle messy but made her look adorable, her cheeks a rosy pink, she had her hand trying to cover her smile.
I took out my phone.
 
*Snap*
 
I smiled.
"Perfect..."I muttered.
Her eye smile showing as well as her bright beautiful smile.
I set the picture as my homescreen, then i shoved my phone in my back pocket.
"Yah!!"I yelled playfully before running to catch her, she sqealed before started running away, she started throwing more snowballs at me, then she hid by a tree.
"Kyra~"I called out i heard her giggle.
"Oppa~"She called back i looked behind the tree and saw her smiling, i wrapped my arms around her.
"Ha! i got chu!"I said running with her in my arms.
"Ah!"She sqealed while laughing, i spun her around while back hugging her, she laughed.
 
Her laugh.
 
Was like a song to my ears.
"Are we interupting something?"A voice said, we both looked and saw my parents and kyra's parents, she took my hands off her waist and bowed.
"Annyeonghasaeyo mr and mrs.byun"She said fixing her hair, i went by her side and bowed.
"Annyeonghasaeyo mr and mrs.kim"I said mocking her tone playfully, she looked at my pouting and hit my chest.
I put my hand there pretending i was hurt.
"Owie~princess"I fake cried, she laughed pinching my cheeks.
"Princess?"Mr.Kim asked, i straightened at his scary voice.
"Neh Mr.Kim thats my nickname that i call kyra"I said, he nodded then smile.
"Call me Abeoji"He said and winked, i smiled.
"And call me eomonim"Mrs.Kim said.
"Same for us kyra call me emonim and mr.byun abeoji"Umma said to kyra, she smiled in response.
"Yah~ you promised that you'll only smile for me~"I whinned, she looked at me then gave me a bright smile showing her dimple.
"Uwah you made her dimple appear"Emonim exclaimed.
"Wae?"I asked.
"Her dimple only appears when she really wants to smile for that person"She said, my expression like 'o'
"Ohh i feel special"I chimmed as i grabbed her finger, she looked up at me and gave me a eyesmile.
"Oh boy you should! she only showed us that once and that was when i told her she could have intruments in her bedroom"Abeoji said patting my shoulder.
"Well we should get going meet us in the house kyra"Emonim said, she nodded.
"Ill see you tomorrow in the morning?"I asked her.
"Mm"She said then smiled,i smiled.
"Oh wait"She said, she tiptoed.
 
*Chup*
 
She kissed my cheek.
My eyes rounded.
"Thanks for the choco playing in the snow and all the promises oppa! i promise to keep all of mine aswell!"She said while running inside her house.
 
*Dugeon Dugeon Dugeon Dugeon*
 
Woah!
 
Why is my heart beating so fast?
 
I placed a hand over my heart and place where she kissed me.
I slowly walked into the house and up to my bedroom, i leaned on my door and slowly slumped to the floor.
"Waeyo?"I whispered to myself.
I leaned my head on the door looking up at my bedroom ceiling.
"I should just sleep it off till morning"I said, i grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a wife-beater, grabbed my towel and went to go take a shower!
Once i got out the cold air hit me.
"Gosh i should try showering in cold water one day"I said shivering alittle,i threw my towel on my dresses and plopped on my bed.
"AHHH!"I yelled in frustration as the tingling feeling returned as i remembered today.
"Gwenchana?"A soft voice asked, i shot up and looked out my window.
 
I was met by a beautiful kyra.
 
Her hair in a loose bun, she had batman Pj pants on with a batman white t-shirt.
"Oh ne princess i was just frustrated about something"I said sitting on my window sill which had a blue cover with some pillows on it.
"About what maybe i can help"She said sitting on hers aswell.
"Andwae its nothing"I shaking my head and giving her a smile, she only giggled.
We started talking about all kinds of things for hours.
"Omo! its midnight we should get to sleep princess!"I said, she pouted.
"Ill wait for you in the morning arra?"I asked.
"Arra nini oppa"She said, i smiled.
"Goodnight princess"I said, she smiled then closed her window and turning on her AC, i did the same and rolled on my bed, my eyelids felt heavy then in a instant i fell asleep with a image of kyra embeded in my mind.
*Ireona Ireona Ireona Ireona* My alarm went off.
 
i groaned and turned it off rolling off my bed and to floor.
I grabbed my uniform and changed into it, i rushed downstairs.
"Baekhyun want me to tie your tie?"Umma asked.
"Ani kyra can tie it for me"I said shoving a piece of toast into my mouth and a juice box.
I rushed outside and saw kyra coming outside aswell, she looked up and smiled when she saw me.
I walked to her, She wore my school sweater with the schools skirt and her black vans.
"Bend down"She said, i did as told, she started doing my tie. I smiled.
"Hey wanna come watch me practice today?"I asked as we started walking.
"Is your leg better?"She asked, i chuckled then nodded.
"Ne"I said, she then nodded.
"Arraso"She said then smiled.
She started blowing her bangs here and there, i chuckled.
"Do you have a rubber band?"I asked, she nodded then handed me a pink one.
I gently grabbed her band and tied them into a adorable little ponytail when i let go of it it fell to her right side, she looked at me tilting her head, i smiled.
I rumaged through my backpack and took out my white rimmed fake glasses with the pink bow at the cornor and put it on her.
"Adorable"I said, she giggled then we presumed walking to school.
"What classes do you have today?"I asked her.
"I have PE, Art and english!"She exclaimed.
"Well i have all those classes too!"I said, she smiled.
 
*KKKRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG*
 
"Time for english"I said, i grabbed her finger and dragged her to class.
 
*Fast Forward To Lunch*
 
Kyra and i were sitting in the back of the school eating our lunch.
 
"Did i mention how adorable you look in those glasses"I said, she smiled cutely.
"Deh!"She said, i chuckled and ruffled her hair lightly.
 
*FootBall Practice*
 
Kyra was sitting on the bleachers while the boys and i were stretching for practice.
"Baekhyun oppa be careful!!"I heard kyra say, i smiled to myself.
"Seems like you have yourself a personal cheerleader huh?"Kris asked.
 
I grinned.
 
"Baek i think you like her"Chanyeol exclaimed, my head snapped twords him.
*CRAP CRAP CHANYEOL CAN READ ME LIKE A DAMN BOOK*
I smiled sheepishly and nodded quietly, the boys whisteled.
"Enough playing boys! get into position!"Couch Choi said blowing his whistle.
 
- 1 hour of practice -
 
I collapsed on the fresh grass.
"Here"i heard kyra say, i look to my right and see kyra sitting down criss cross holding out a water bottle i smiled and took it.
"Thanks princess"I said. She smiled.
"ATTENTION STUDENTS PLEASE ENJOY YOUR WINTER BREAK REMEMBER WE COME BACK ON JANUARY 6TH ON DECEMBER 30TH THE MUSIC CLASS WILL BE ATTENDING THE MUSIC FESTIVAL IN BUSAN WE WILL BE FLYING WITH THEM! OH AND HAVE A NICE BREAK BRATS!"The principle asked.
"Oh its december 5th!"Kyra sqealed.
"Yup! almost christmas!"Chanyeol said plopping down next to me while the boys sat around us.
"Yup! so whose house are we going to?"Kai asked.
"I vote baekhyuns!"D.O said, while the others agreed.
"Why my house?"I asked groaning.
"Cause then kyra can join us!"Sehuns said in a duh tone, i glared at him and threw a bunch of snow at him.
"The snow is cooling me off thanks hyung!"He said, i shook my head.
"Hey kyra isnt that baekhyuns sweater and glasses?"Chen asked her, she nodded.
"Baekhyun oppa let me wear it"She said.
 
I smiled.
 
* I really like when you call me oppa*