Four

China Doll.
Narrater
 
It was saturday and kyra's parents let them go out for awhile after they finished coloring her hair back to her original color brown.
 
Kyra and baekhyun were at a cafe.
 
"Can i see your phone princess?"He asked her, she rummaged through her bag and pulled it out.
he unlocked it and looked through her photos he sent some pictures of her back last year when she had brown hair so it looks like he has pictures of her now.
He smiled, He dialed his number into her phone and put him under.
 
'Baekie oppa'
 
He took a picture and set it as his contact picture AND as her homescreen, He handed her phone back to her.
She unlocked it and smiled when she saw the wallpaper, she set her phone down.
"I sent me some of your picture"he chimmed dialing her number in his phone putting her under.
 
'Princess'
 
"Wae??"She whinned.
"Because~~~~"he whinned back, he changed his lockscreen to the one where she was puffing her cheeks.
 
She looked so cute~~
 
"Hello what can i get for you today?"The waitress asked, she was a middle aged woman.
"Uhm can i get two hot chocolates"baekhyun said smiling.
"Of course would you both like whip cream?"She asked.
"Yes please"Kyra and baekhyun said. 
"Omo you guys are a cute couple!"She sqealed, baekhyun chuckled while kyra turned pink.
"Thank you Ajhumma"He said head bowing, she nodded.
"Ill be back with your drinks!"She said bowing then walking to the counter.
He looked at kyra she was staring out of the window again.
 
he smiled.
 
*I guess she really loves the snow huh?*
"Baekhyun oppa"She said.
"Neh princess?"He answered
"You know what i want?"She asked.
"mm"He replied staring at her.
"I always wanted someone to love me"She said.
"What do you mean? alot of people love you! your parents my parents me exo"He said.
"No i mean i want someone who love loves me you know?"She said.
 
*Baekhyun oppa i wish you love me more than a friend it hurts...i .hate one sided love.....*
 
*I Love love you!- wait......I love kyra...I love lee kyra* 
 
"I know how you feel princess"He said sighing.
"Here you go! two hot chocos with whip cream"The waitress said setting down two white coffee mugs on it that said 'love'
They thanked her, she smiled then walked away.
"Baekhyun oppa why did you give me another one of your sweaters?"She asked, examining the blue jacket.
"Because your umma told me you dont have any so i gave you some"He said pouting.
"You gave me a ton! this one your blue one and all other kinds"She said.
"I dont know how i can repay you"She said then smiled.
"Go on a date with me tomorrow"He said leaning on his elbows.
"E-Eh?"She said her face turning crimson red.
He smiled.
"You go on a date with me tomorrow...in the morning well have breakfast then ill take you somewhere fun"He said tilting his head.
"A-a-arra"She said then sipped her choco shyly, he grinned.
- Later on that night -
 
Kyra was sleeping soundly already.
 
* Ding Dong *
 
"Oh hello baekhyun what brings you here at this hour?"Mrs.Kim asked.
He smiled shyly.
"Uh Emonim and abeoji uhm i was wondering .. can i have your blessing to take your daughter on a date tomorrow?"He asked rubbing the back of neck.
Silence.
"Of course you can ! you have our blessing to even marry her!"Mrs.Kim chimmed.
Mr.Kim only nodded.
"Under one condition"Mr.Kim said, causing baekhyun to look at him scared.
"Dont hurt her"He said.
"Of course! her safety is everything to me"Baekhyun said. Mr.Kim smiled and nodded.
"If you do.. your father and i will personally kill you along with her brother taemin"He said.
"Yes Abeoji thank you both for your blessings ill pick her up at 8:00 sharp"He said bowing then leaving.
He ran back upstairs and jumped on his bed in delight.
He looked out his window and saw kyra sleeping soundly with her headphoes on.
He smiled.
- Next Morning -
Baekhyun was all shaky, his fist ready to knock on the door.
"Okay here it goes"He said.
* Knock Knock *
 
The door flew open and revealed a goddess.
She was wearing white leggings with a black plain v-neck and his black jacket with black vans. Her hair straight with her bangs in the front and a creamy colored beanie and the white glasses with the pink bow baekhyun gave her. She had simple eye liner, with pink lip gloss dabbed on her plump lips.
She smiled.
"Hi baekhyun oppa"She said.
"Morning Princess"He greeted still dazed.
"Come on lets go eat~"He said. They walked to his car he opened the door for her.
"Why thank you kind sir"She said smiling.
"Of course ma'lady"He said chuckling, she got inside the car, baekhyun rushed to the drivers side and got in.
"Where are we going to go eat?"She asked as baekhyun drove off.
"Its a secret~"He cooed, earning a pout.
A few minutes later they ended up at the best cafe 
They walked in together
 
"Hi i can give you guys a seat here"The waitress said.
"Thank you~"They said bowing, they sat down.
"What can i get you guys for today?"She asked nicely.
"Uhm well get two hot chocolates with whip cream and ill get a bagel with cream cheese"Baekhyun said.
"Ill get the same thing but with strawberry cream cheese"Kyra said smiling.
"You guys are so adorable together~"The girl squealed.
The two blushed but bowed, the girl smiled then walked to the kitchen to put in their order.
The two ate their bagels and drank their choco and now their on their way only to where baekhyun knows.
"Whats your shoe size?"He asked pulling up in a parking lot.
"A size 6 wae?"She asked looking at him curiously, he just smiled.
"Just wait until i come back"He said getting out of the car.
 
He walked into the store.
 
He grabbed two ice skates one white and one black.
He grabbed a pair of music note necklaces.
He grabbed two poloroid cameras.
Then he grabbed two silver music boxes.
"Here you go~"Baekhyun sang to the lady.
"For you and your girlfriend?"She asked, he smiled.
"Yeah" He said.
"Thatll be 30 won"She said, he handed her the money and took the package he stopped by the door and opened the music box he pressed the button and sang.
 
"Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni"
He smiled, he got back in the car.
"What are those?"Kyra asked.
He handed her, her skates, a music box, a necklace and the white camera.
"I got you the high heel skates, i got us necklaces. We can use the cameras to take picutres of everything we do together and put it in the music box"He breathed out, she looked at him.
"Wae?"She asked looking at everything.
He smiled.
"I want every moment we have together to be cherished"He said, she smiled then kissed him cheek.
"Thank you oppa"She said, he smiled.
"Your welcome but you can do one thing for me"He said. She looked up at him.
"Anything"She said.
"Sing in the music box for me"He said, she looked at him with soft eyes.
She took his music box and clicked the button.
 
"You’d better walk away na honjaseo eotteokhae
Jukgo mot saneun ge dul junge nappuninde
 Mwol deohae ijen neol bonae
Sesange na gateun yeojaneun neomu manha"
He smiled.
 
"Saranghaeyo Oppa"She said and ended the recording.
 
He blushed.
 
"Okay to our last destination"He sang she smiled.
 
- 1 hour -
 
"Uwah its so beautiful!!"Kyra exclaimed as she stepped on the frozen river skating looking at all the snow covered trees, baekhyun skated after her, he hugged her waist as they skated.
She held his hands that were placed on her waist, she laughed and giggled as he skated them in circles.
Baekhyun took a picture of her smiling, so she took a picture of him pouting trying to get snow out of his hair.
 
She made a snowball and threw it at him.
 
"YAH~~"He whinned, she laughed, she skated away from him as he tried to catch her.
 
He secured his arms around her waist.
 
"AH!"She screamed as they landed on the snow.
He landed ontop of her, she was laughing, she slowly stopped, they gazed into eachothers eyes, the only thing that they saw was eachother, the only thing they heard was eachothers breathing.
He glanced at her lips before leaning in, her breathing hitched, their lips nearly inches apart.
 
* Cough *
 
They both jumped baekhyun sat next to her in a flash.
"Sorry to interupt but the park is closed"The park ranger said, they realized that the sun was setting.
"Mianhae"They said getting up, they sat on the bench changing their shoes, they got up and got in the car.
Baekhyun drove off, music softly playing through the radio.
He heard a soft bonk, he looked over and saw that kyra had fallen asleep.
He smiled before reaching over and snapping a picture.
After the long ride home, baekhyun finally pulled up by his house, he got out and opened the passenger door, he slipped his hand under her knees and and slid his hand and placed it on her shoulder, he grabbed her skates and placed the camera and music box in the package, He knocked on the door.
 
"Oh come in baekhyun"Mrs.Kim said.
 
He smiled and took her up to her room, he laid her on her bed, he took off her shoes, he grabbed a tissue and softly and gently wipped her makeup off, he took off her beanie, he planted a kiss on her forhead, he pulled up her blanket and her AC.
"Goodnight princess"He said, He placed her music box on her piano, he placed the camera her necklace and picture inside the box.
He looked at her one last time before closing the door, he peaked his head in.
 
"I love you"He whispered then walked downstairs.
 
He bowed to her parents.
 
He ran straight to his bedroom, he placed his music box on his nightstand and opened in. He smiled when he heard her sing, he placed everything inside.
 
"Saranghaeyo oppa"
 
He smiled.
 
* I love you too *