Five

China Doll.
Narrater .
 
Baekhyun was sleeping soundly in his bedroom until ...
 
* BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG *
 
"WAKEY WAKEY YOU WALKING PIECE OF BACON ITS TIME TO GET UP!"Chanyeol yelled banging on pots and pans, EXO came in with confetti blowers, tao was yelling in the mega phone, sehun blasting music through his bose speaker, kai jumping and dancing on his bed with lay,and of course the rest are singing.
"What~~??"He asked turning to lay on his stomach putting the pillow on his head.
"You have yourdinner party with your family remember? with us?"Chanyeol asked.
"Le sigh.."Baekhyun muttered.
"What you dont wanna go now?"Kai asked sitting on baekhyuns bum.
"Because kyra's not going...."Baekhyun muttered, they looked at eavhother.
"What was that??"Chanyeol asked looking at the guys with a smile.
"Because kyra's not going"He said louder, they high fived eachother and cheered.
"Kyra's not going where?"A voice said, they all looked out of baekhyun window, baekhyun looked out his window.
 
"Princess"He said, she smiled.
 
"Oppa you should put on a shirt youll get a cold"She giggled, he looked down and noticed he was wearing only sweats.
"I wont get sick im strong"He said flexing.
"Wah!"She said cutely.
"Hey kyra wanna come with us today?"Kai asked pushing baekhyuns face with his hand.
"Where?"She asked.
"Well its baekhyun hyungs dinner party today and he was saying how he really wants you to go"Sehun said.
 
* PAK *
 
Sehun groaned as he got a back hand from baekhyun.
"Only if baekhyun oppa wants me to go"She said.
"yeah of course i want you to go"He suddenly said.
"Arra i'll go when is it?"She asked.
"Tonight at 7 baekhyun hyung will pick you up"Kai said.
"Ok ill see you all tonight"She said then closed her window.
"Yeah of course i want you to go"Chanyeol mocked.
"oh how i wanna tell you how i feel"Kai jumped in.
 
Baekhyun threw pillows at them.
 
"i have to text her that its formal wear!"He said, grabbing his phone from chanyeol.
"BAEKHYUN HONEY COME DOWN WERE GOING TO GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES WITH YOUR FRIENDS"Mrs.Byun  yelled, they all graoned and got ready to go.
"BAKEHYUN HURRY UP!"His mother roared.
"COMING!"He yelled.
 
- 6:45 -
 
"Oh kyra will be down soon"Mr.Kim said.
"Oh here she is!"Mrs.Kim said.
She walked down, her hair puffed up to look messy but it looks well...Hot, she wore a short pink pastel dress that hugged her body, with white heels, she had thin eyeliner and clear lip gloss.
"Do i look to formal?"She asked, baekhyun shook his head speechless.
"Oh Kyra you look beautiful!"Mrs.Byun Said.
"Im glad baekhyun told you it would be formal! everyones wearing dresses and all that ish"She said ushering everyone in the limo.
 
They arrived there 7 on the dot.
 
"Hey ! baekhyun boys whos this beautiful girl?"An aunty asked.
"This is Kim Kyra my girlfriend"Baekhyun said, she blushed but bowed.
"Hii im kyra"She said.
"So kyra we have this tradition that every girl one of our boys bring to the family has to sing a song for us"Aunty Ri said leading her to the stage.
"Altight...Ill sing the song i wrote how can this be?"She asked.
"Beautiful writes songs and sing?"She asked.
They walked on the stage.
"Alright everyone! its me aunt ri and we have a special guest"She said gaining attention from the family.
"Here we have Kim Kyra and she is our baekie girlfriend! here she will sing her song how can this be"She said applaud was heard, she plugged her phone in and played the intrumental.
 
 
Baekhyun stared at her.
 
He couldnt help but fall back in love with her.
That goddess beauty the angel like voice.
 
When she hit that high note everyone howled and cheered causing him to smile.
 
 
When she finished.
 
"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!"The byun's shouted.
 
She bowed then walked down the stage.
 
"Welcome to the family kyra"His cousins greeted.
"Thank you but-"
"But we have to get eating!"Baekhyun said, he grabbed her finger and pulled her to the table to sit donw next to her.
 
Everyone sat down as the waiters and waitresses brought their food.
"So baekhyun how did you meet this goddess of a girlfriend?"One of his cousins asked.
"Well were in a music project together and we live together"He said holding her finger.
 
Everyone smiled at the couple, they started to eat, baekhyun would feed her some desserts causing her to become shy and turn red.
 
- After the dinner -
 
Baekhyun and kyra were walking down the streets of seoul watching the snow just fall, baekhyun had his hands stuffed in his pockets, while kyra had his jacket folded neatly on her arms.
 
"Heys! its five days until christmas! what do you want oppa?"She asked.
 
"I dont want anything special"He said, but she pouted.
"Oppa~"She whinned.
"Alright alright i want you to sing me a song"He said.
"Hmm sure!"She said with a twinkle in her eyes.
"What do you want princess?"He asked.
"Surprise me"She exclaimed giggling.
 
He smiled.
 
* Im glad i fell in love with you *