Golden Apple

Forbidden Love [

Satisfied of what he'd done just then, his fingers reached up to his lips and touched them gently before kissing his hands. Looking out of the door his smirk widened as his hands ran down and into his back pockets. "Never once have I found a perfect mate, but as a different race of ours," he chuckled before following her scent.

"I'm glad to find out that I'm the only one interested in you," he stated before seeing her back come into view.


They all watched you from behind as you awkwardly showed them around the school before reaching the old school auditorium where you inhaled the scent of overgrowing plants which happened to weave their way through the small cracks of the old building. Opening your hands, you felt yourself being lifted by the sun's rays which passed through the large hole on top of the roof. "And this is the old school auditorium - The school's most sacred place where many of our students come and go to pray for success in their auditions. It's a scared place for all of us..." you cheered as you bathed under the sunlight.

As SHINee watched you bathe under the sunlight, they watched Lindsay wave goodbye as they walked out of the building. "This place is sacred to everyone, but it's not my place here since many of the visiting students are mainly the singers. So, since this is our last stop, I'll be leaving now. Oh! And, since __________ is here... maybe you might catch a first glimpse of what she's capable of," Lindsay said before bowing her head to silently leave.

Their heads turning over to you again, they noticed the large semi-transparent wings slowly appearing on your back as you engulf yourself under the basking rays. Slowly closing your eyes, you placed your hands on your chest and calmly inhaled and exhaled the nature's scent before opening your mouth. "Please let me ace this audition, and make my parents in the sky proud, not to mention relieve Sakura from her stress..." you prayed.

"niga inneun gosei nado hamkke halke..

niga ganeun gose nado hamkke kalke..

neol wiihaeseo mae-il utko neol wiihaeseo gidoha-go..
ni saengga-ge jamdeul-ko neol bureumyeo nuneul tteo..
nae yeopeseo jikyeoju-go nae yeopeseo kamssajuneun..
neon naye cheonkuginkeol..."

(Ailee - Heaven)

They watched the lyrics run out of your mouth in ease, not a mistake found in the sweet harmony of voice and the echoes of the large space following every word in a ghostly whisper. They now knew why you were chosen to be the current golden apple. Within each golden apple holds a special talent - The previous golden apple had the talent of ballet, and now for the current, it was singing.

While you continued on singing, your voice made it over to Sakura's ears where she sighed in relief, allowing the calming voice to calm her nerves. "_____________," Sakura whispered as she turned around with furious eyes. "!"


You continued on singing as everyone in the old auditorium watched you sing in awe. Taemin felt his heart beat faster as every member found themselves blushing at your angelic form. As you finish singing, you had a moment of silence before a howl was heard, erupting out of nowhere where you shrieked in pain, covering your ears as the horrid snarl echoed through your eardrums.

"What's going on?! What is that?!" you cried out before the slamming of the doors were heard behind them. SHINee tensed up as they recalled the loud howl, and hearing the slamming of doors made them feel even more protective as ever. All turning around, they saw a panting Sakura with a all-so defensive Minho besides her. "We have more trouble! ___________, you're coming with me home - Now!" Sakura cried out as she held out her hand.

No hesitation, you tried to run up to Sakura, only being held back by Jonghyung. "I don't have time for you vampi-" Another howl was heard and Sakura flinched in pain was her sensitive ears rang like a giant bell. "___________!" Sakura cried out as bit her lower lip, fighting the loud ringing in her ears as she ran up to you to grab your hands. "I don't have time with you people," Sakura threatened before making a run for it to the entrance gates.

As you continued on running, you could feel the shaking of fear in Sakura's hands as she lead the way. "Sakura? What's going on..." Your question dropped as you both reached the school grounds where six people stood in your way. "Who are these guys?" you asked as you felt the gentle push of retreat coming from the crimson. "No one is going touch her!" Sakura snarled as she stood defensively in front of you.

Looking at her, you inwardly asked yourself what she'd meant - But you refused to answer it since you were too afraid of the given answer. Another howl was heard, and it was coming from one of the six members. This time, the howl was loud, but not as loud till the point that you'll have to cover your ears. Hearing a groan, you looked over to Sakura who was painfully covering her ears.

"Sakura?" you asked where she painfully turned to force a reassuring smile to you. "It's okay... I'll protect you from these people," she weakly said before closing her eyes to take steady breaths. "That's right... I'll protect you," she whispered before turning her head back to face them back to the six. Taking a sharp inhale, Sakura opened her eyes to reveal furious red pupils.

"Don't you dare mess with me!" she roared where a dragon's roar bellowed along with her voice, attracting everyone's attention but mainly SHINee who arrived to the scene after hearing the roar. Hearing the footsteps of the late-comers, Sakura snapped her head over to the six and picked you up in ease, jumping high to land in front of them where she leered at them. "I'm leaving my treasure with you guys for now. Lay a hand on her, or have a strand of hair pulled - I'll slit your throats," she snarled.

You widened your eyes as you listened to her cold, threatening voice before watching her leave you with her back facing you without ever looking back. As you continued on watching her walk, you noticed blue flames igniting after every footstep before raising your head to notice the two familiar blades being pulled out. "Sakura..." you weakly mumbled where you flinched as the blades grew longer into two Japanese swords.


"Are you after her too?" Sakura asked as she leered over to the six who chuckled at her defensive approach. Smirking at the crimson, wolf ears and tails began to appear on each member where Sakura took that gesture as a threat. "We're here for the golden apple..." the assumed leader stated where she snarled.

"Don't look down on me," she threatened. Myungsoo took a forward approach and looked at her straight in the eyes, not flinching as he gazed upon her dragon pupils. In force, she grabbed his neck and slowly lifted him up. "Because I'll slay you all," she proclaimed where snickers of amusement was heard. "And what happens if we're able to slay down the dragon?" Woohyun asked.

Snapping her head over to the speaker, she threw the boy to him who coughed, trying to catch his breath. "That'll never happen because I was given a meaning to live."

Myungsoo slowly got up and forced himself to grin back at Sakura before looking over to you. "Well isn't that sweet? One of the remaining dragons out of what? 50 is standing right before us. Did you know golden apple, that dragons are one of the most strongest creatures other than god himself?" he asked as he approached your direction.

Sakura briskly walked over, following his directions to block him off. Quietly, large dragon wings sprouted from her back and she let out a dominant growl. "Leave this place at on-"

"Too bad, because we have the golden apple!" Taemin cheered as he waved his arms in the air to catch the pack's attention. KEY chuckled and winked at them, "And we're not letting her go till we have every single last drop of her blood."

Looking over to Sakura, you could see her balling her fists. "No one is having _______ because history will repeat once it happens. It is my job to protect her from people like you all. Greedy, heartless killers who rely on nothing but gore to settle what our ancestors have done," Sakura stated before dumbly turning to walk over to you.

"Is this about the whole end of the world thing that I keep on hearing about from you?" you asked where Sakura froze wile trying to take hold of your hands. Seeing her forcefully try to smile at you for signs of reassurance, she slowly reached out to touch your arm. "I will tell you everything ________. Soon okay? Just please... Let me protect you," she pleaded, looking directly into your eyes.

For once, you've seen her this vulnerable so without a word, you nodded. "Thank you..." she thanked before slowly picking you up to fly away.