Not in 1 Million years

Forbidden Love [

'Hopefully, they won't do anything to us during this week. I need to tell Sakura during break,' you told yourself before joining the tour where Lindsay smiled at your attendance. Feeling the worry and panic building up, you looked behind your shoulders where the boys followed you two closely with red eyes. 'Sakura....' you whimpered, clutching onto your bag tightly as you looked forward, feeling their preying eyes on you.


(A/N: There may be a few hints of from here to there starting from this chapter.)

Walking in silence, the two continued on walking down the corridors where he watched the crimson wave her hands to the people who dipped their head in greeting. He raised a brow, but chuckled when many noticed himself being in their school, squealing and crying out loud as they fangirled at his presence. Hearing the girl sigh, she suddenly stopped in silence. "So what is your reason in being here? How did you know that we were here as students?" Sakura asked.

Smirking, he stopped and looked at her from behind. "Coincidence?" he asked where Sakura shook her head before walking again where they headed to another doorway where it lead them to the outside where many magical training gear were seen scattered in different sections of the huge field. "Where is this place?" Minho asked, continuing on following the girl while looking out to the field where a large outdoor skating rink was seen with four girls skating at amazing speeds, casting Ice magic to each other while performing impressive tricks.

"This is our outdoor training field where over the average-ranking students practice freely without worrying about hurting the weaker-ranking students," Sakura explained before stopping to turn to face an opening of the fenced walkway. "The reasons why this walkway is fenced is because at times, magic can haywire, especially during a unison raid or 'fusion'. These fences help protect the spectators who are here to recruit new fighters or guardians for their companies - Or, to protect the normal students who go jigging to watch us..." she explained before walking out onto the fields where her outfit changed again.

Pointing at her new outfit, Minho cocked a brow. "How many times are you planning to change outfits?" he asked where Sakura looked over her shoulder in annoyance. "We all have three outfits here at school. One is for casual wear, or, the clothes that we wear arriving here. The second is for academics, where it's normal magical gear, but with no attributes in battle. It's pretty much what we'd wear normally, like our first outfit. The last, or the third outfit is our practical. Well, you should know what it means," she answered as she walked far out to a portion of the field where an obstacle course is seen slowly approaching them.

"There's pretty much no tour, but since this school is big... Best choice is for you, vampire, to sit and watch me practice."

As they walked to the location, many students turned to watched them walk. Minho looked around and watched the students gather in amazement. Looking back to the crimson, he wondered if they've chosen a bad enemy to fight against, but pushing that negative thought to the side, he smirked. 'Let's see how this chick can fight. It seems that almost everyone respects her here,' he thought.

"Sakura Miyasaki. I request this course to activate to it's advanced," she chanted where his eyes bulged out. "A-Advanced?!" he asked where she looked at him with a "what?" expression on her face. He shook his head and watched her turn back to watch the obstacle turn light up with raging flames, hissing waters, and magical beasts with magical-enhanced weapons. His face paled for a bit before shaking his head with a smirk.

He simply knew that she's trying to act brave and tough around them, so let's see what this chick can do. "Course at level advanced activated and set-up. I shall now start this course -" she chanted before walking into the middle where she closed her eyes. She was wearing a white kimono top where it was the same length as her previous one. Instead of uneven leggings, they were black shorts where the same white boots were seen on her legs. With hair tied back to a high pony tail, Sakura opened her arms and waited for the signal.

"Course begins now."

Widening his eyes, he saw the monsters, ranging from ten run up to her with weapons held up high with mighty roars. He waited for a flinch, but the girl was completely composed where suddenly the cheers of others were heard erupting all around him. Looking, he noticed that everyone outside, and everyone in the buildings were all cheering for her. "You life... ends here!" Sakura cried out as she opened her arms, folding her arms into an X where she jumped into the air to open them where suddenly the monsters all vanished.

Falling a meter, Sakura wanted to run through this course quickly. "Activate: Wings of the Dragon's," she chanted where crimson wings, resembling a dragon's sprouted from her back. Zipping through the fire burning hoops, she dropped to the deep pond of hissing water and landed in the middle. "Freeze," she calmly said where the waters froze in position.

"Don't let fire melt your radiance..." Immediately, the ice clattered where within a blink of an eye, it rose up as a sharp ice arrow where it froze the fire from above. Taking a few steps back, he looked at the towering ice which looked like an ice sculpting of a dragon's head. Smirking, he wondered what else was up her sleeves.

He watched her walk out of the tower of ice where fire melted a passageway. Seeing how she took a step outside, more monsters began to appear where they came charging at her. "Pathetic," he heard her say.

There, Sakura began to punch, dodge, kick the monsters where she would cross her arms to protect herself from a physical attack where she would go sliding a far distance. Watching her take out two, he watched her go running to a gorilla-looking monster where she punched him powerfully in the stomach before launching a low kick to the back of the monster's knee where it buckled, making it fall.

Sakura didn't wait for anything. With sheer strength, Sakura jumped into the air, and kicked the beast on the head which cracked and shattered into two, vanishing into the air where she turned to the next opponent with leering and focused eyes.

Minho now knew the girl's capabilities, and he just couldn't wait on defeating her and away all of her blood. What? You all thought that the other girl was his prey? Surely not, he was more interested in the atheletic types where he'll be able to drain their abilities to gain for his own.

As he watched Sakura continue on fighting, the cheerings from the spectators all increased. Now, this was interesting - He wondered what would happen if he'd drain all of her magical powers and leave her be to only come to school with a low ranking score. He chuckled to himself as he secretly the bottom of her lips. "Fascinating, yet elegant like a dragon's...." Suddenly, Minho froze.

"Dragon?"

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed where his blood slowly ran cold. "A decendant of a dragon's?" he asked himself where he watched the whimsical flames erupt, burning away all of its opponents. "... I chose the wrong victim for my main meal," he cussed before looking elsewhere where his eyes laid onto a busty athelete who was walking over, towel around her neck.

Slowly walking over to the direction where the girl was coming from, his eyes slowly glew a faint colour of red. 'For now, maybe a small side dish will satisfy my cravings.'

She heavily panted as she looked around the entire field, unable to detect his presence. Blood running cold, her eyes grew firm as she gathered half of her remaining powers to search through the school high and low. "Scan high and low and don't let my opponents escape - Cage him and bound him from what he's doing..."

Sakura accepted the towel given by a fanboy and walked out of the course where she followed the semi-transparent line which lead her around to find the vampire boy. Slowly evening her pace, she weaved through different hallways and went through many circles in which she knew that it was his planning. As his scent finally came into contact with her nose, she scowled at the additional bonus that mixed with his.

A female, and a scent of pleasure and arousal. (Careful, slight description of is below)

Her eyes grew red in fury as she slammed the door open. Looking out into the classroom, her eyes were dirtied as the sight in front of her continued, but only with the male looking at her in satisfication as the girl moaned. Sakura covered as she watched the girl release where the male lifted his hand to the liquid.

Biting her lower lip, Sakura balled her fists. "Disgusti-" Another cry was heard from the female student, as the sounds of skin breaking was heard through the heavy pants of the girl. 
Sakura widened her eyes before glaring over to Minho who continued on what he was doing. "Let her go!" she roared where the glowing cage containing the male glowed brightly before ice spikes all pointed its apex to the male's neck and heart. Enraged about such an act happening without her knowing, she made her way over to the school girl and riped her away from Minho.

Throwing the girl to the wall, Sakura appeared in front of her and caaged her within her arms. With furious glowing eyes, Sakura scowled at the girl who was still in a midst of calming down her hormones. "I have never once seen a disgusting act here in a Korean school. You have the guts to taint the view that I'm seeing here. Go before I rip you to shreds," Sakura threatened where the girl widened her eyees as she looked down to her completely messed up.

"Wh-What was I doing?!" she cried out before running out of the room, leaving Sakura and Minho behind where the crimson gagged at the disgusting scent. Looking over to Minho, she watched him look at her with a victorious grin with his red eyes beaming and fangs revealing. "Why did you have to interupt the fun?" Minho asked as he chuckled to himself.

Furiously, Sakura shattered the ice and dispelled her magic, grabbing his neck where she pushed him down to the ground in pure force. "Why the hell are you vampires here in this academy?" she asked, gripping his neck tightly while pinning his body down with her knees and body weight.

Minho looked at her in interest. "And why are there descendents of dragons here?" he asked back where Sakura lifted his head before slamming it back down. "I'm here to protect a golden apple, and I'm not going to let you touch this treasure of mine - Not within a million years shall I let you taint her and eat her up!" Sakura answered as small specks of scales began to emerge on her skin.

With a smirk, Minho raised his right arm to brush his fingers passed her cheek before pulling out a lock of crimson hair to kiss it. "I'm not interested in that friend of yours. What I'm interested is - You," he stated where Sakura widened her eyes, her guard completely gone where he flipped her over to cage her in his muscular arms. "You sick -"

Minho leaned down and sealed her lips with a kiss where Sakura shivered in horror. Her anger boiling, Sakura kneeled him in the stomach and balled her fists where her fists ignited in flames. "Never once... have I felt utterly angry like this," Sakura warned as she flicked her indes finger.

In moments time, a ring of flames arounded his neck and burnt his skin, slowly fading away to reveal a collar-like burn around his neck. "One more burn around that neck. Say goodbye to life and return back to your coffin in flakes of ashes," Sakura threatened before turning away where Minho caught a glimpse of a blush forming on her face.

Satisfied of what he'd done just then, his fingers reached up to his lips and touched them gently before kissing his hands. Looking out of the door his smirk widened as his hands ran down and into his back pockets. "Never once have I found a perfect mate, but as a different race of ours," he chuckled before following her scent.

"I'm glad to find out that I'm the only one interested in you," he stated before seeing her back come into view.