A Challenge or Warning

Forbidden Love [

As you turned into the dark alley, you saw a boy on her neck where you dropped your grocery bags to attract the attention of the four boys watching on the side lines. Sakura snarled from beside. "W-Why are you feeding on her? She's my classmate!" you cried out.


You watched the youngest slowly place her on the ground with blood dripping down his jaws while the tallest looked at you with bloody eyes with Sakura besides you, taking her stand to glare at him. "Stay away from ______, you creep," she scowled, protecting you from the familiar man who continued staring in silence. 

The boy eating a chicken wing looked at Sakura with glowing eyes. "You smell pretty delicious, you two..." he stated, trying to walk closer, only having a blade near his throat. Sakura was trying to defend you and herself from the dangers of the night. "Leave. We have nothing to do with you," she commanded as her blade began to illuminate with blue lines engraved onto it. She was serious, while you, were afraid. 

They all looked at each other before laughing. "This is the first time I've seen a girl fight back! Don't you know who we are?" the blonde asked through bursts of laughter. You and your friend gave them blank looks, faces paling at the sudden change of emotion. Were all vampires like that? "We don't. Now can we go?" you asked, voice slightly shaking, but eyes showing determination and bravery. The youngest took a step forward to look at you in the eye. "We will let you go - But not for long..."

"Why you -" Sakura was pinned onto the wall by the tallest who his lips while the youngest pulled up into a semi-embrace with your right hand held up by his. "You really do smell delicious. Ne, what's your names?" he questioned, staring deeply into your eyes. You flinched as you began to struggle free from his hold where nearby, you heard Sakura squirming to free herself. "Damn you," she cursed, throwing her leg up high, grazing Minho's side cheek which made him stumble back.

The crimson pulled you away and held the sword out. "You and I may come from the same darkness, but if you dare damage a single strand from her - You'll die in the depths of my blue flames," she threatened before legging go of your wrist. You looked at her in concern as you then watched her pick up Emily gently.

With fear in your eyes, you looked up at the five figures who continued to leer at your every move, each wanting to bite the necks of you and your friend who was currently occupied with the classmate. Slowly breathing in then out, you did your best glare at them, making them look at you in confusion. "Stay away from us..." you warned, now following Sakura and the fainted Emily out of the alleyway and into the yellow light of the light post.

You looked behind to see the five following you out of the alley. You can now see their faces which were handsome and all beautifully portrayed like a painting. Slowly picking up your grocery bags, you dashed after Sakura who wasn't even in the mood to look back to examine their faces. 

Although they may seem dangerous with those leering red eye in the darkness, their faces in the light seemed heavenly and human like. 'Maybe they're just being like that for show...' you thought, almost reaching the familiar building up ahead. "_________! I want you to stay away from them. Remember... Magic is dangerous..." Sakura instructed as she stopped to open the building door.

You nodded your head and walked into the building where you then walked up the staircase with the bags chattering within every movement. "So vampires truly exist..." you whispered, catching the attention of the crimson who looked back in confusion. "You didn't know?" she questioned. Nodding, you silently answered her question where the sounds of Sakura's chuckles were heard echoing through the empty hallways. "If magic exists, so do mythical creatures of the light and the dark," she stated.

Tilting your head to the side, you the stopped. "Why are you in the normal class when you can use magic?" you questioned, watching the girl stop. "That's nothing for you to know, ___________" she replied, then continuing to walk where you three finally reach the door. You watched Sakura use magic to levitate her keys, finding the right one before opening the door where chattering was heard inside.

"We're home!" you announced. "Welcome back!" the girls inside the dorms cried out happily. Sakura sighed and walked into Emily's room, where you, you just simply walked into the living room where the others were waiting.

"What took you so long?" a classmate questioned. You gave out an awkward chuckle. "Let's just say... We bumped into weird people..."