Who were Those Girls?

Forbidden Love [

"We're home!" you announced. "Welcome back!" the girls inside the dorms cried out happily. Sakura sighed and walked into Emily's room, where you, you just simply walked into the living room where the others were waiting.

"What took you so long?" a classmate questioned. You gave out an awkward chuckle. "Let's just say... We bumped into weird people..."


"Woo!" KEY said as he dropped onto his couch with a lollipop in between his lips. Minho sighed and walked over, leaning against the back of the couch as he looked over to Taemin who was pouting at the fact he was glared by an unfamiliar chick on the streets. He looked over to Onew who was looking at the newspaper articles where it was reporting the news about a recent incident of a murder, claiming it had been done by a vampire - It only happened a week ago, and the victim was already dead, now, the news were going haywire with it.

Jonghyun was humming to himself on the floor, where suddenly, as usual, Taemin was the first to start the conversation after a lustful feast. "That girl... The brown-haired one... She smells differently than the others," he mumbled as he thought about the different scent between one girl to another.

The hyungs all looked up at their maknae. "You are right. She smells a lot more fresh and pure unlike the others," Onew answered. Jonghyun nodded, agreeing to the fact that you smelt a bit different. "If she's something special then I think Infinite and BAP are going to hunt her down once the news spread," KEY stated.

Minho sighed and raised two of hands in the air to catch everyone's attention. "Guys. We have to judge tomorrow. Hurry up and go to sleep," he then stated making the others murmur. Jonghyun raised a brow, "Wait... I never heard about this..." The others all quickly looked away with a guilty look on their faces, just hoping not be caught by the boy who just spoke about not being informed.

Jonghyun then clenched his fists. "Then you're - I'm the only one to know?!" he bellowed in question where Taemin jumped in front of him with his arms opened. "Now, now hyung. Don't be too angry... You were too busy for us to tell you anything," he reasoned, waving his hands in front of Jonghyun in signs of panic and reason. 
The boy gave out a forgiving sigh before waving his hand to shake off the conversation. "Nevermind - So? Where at and time?" Jonghyun questioned as he shuffled down a little bit to slightly lean on the couch. Onew grinned, "We're going to Seoul High." 

Jonghyun smirked at the sound of that. "You mean that prestigious high school for talented students?" KEY questioned where Minho nodded. "Apparently they're highly famous for their magic and media students," he then answered making everyone seem much more interested for tomorrow's judging. Onew then clapped his hands to gather the attentions of his peers. "Alright - Everyone, time to sleep. We need to get up at around seven in the morning for a full-day judging duty," he announced.

The others began to get up and walk into the rooms where there was only one thing in their minds. 'Who were those two girls?'

Within a few minutes, the guys began to prepare their usual routine in getting ready for bed. Jonghyun was in the showers where Onew was busily brushing his teeth in the same bathroom. Over to Taemin, he was was being bullied by Minho who had his arms around his neck with a toothbrush in his mouth where a large grin was seen. KEY? - Well, he was practicing his singing by singing out loud, typical Barbie Girl song.


"Ne hyung," Taemin asked, looking up where Minho glanced down to him, shifting the toothbrush from left to right using his tongue. "Hmm?" he asked, unable to reply due to the toothbrush in his mouth with no free hands to take them out.

Meeting eye contact with the maknae, he raised a brow as the boy began to shift uneasily. "Who were those girls? Do you think that we're going to meet them soon?" Taemin questioned, making the older boy cough on the foamy paste of the peppermint. Letting go of Taemin's neck, Minho pulled out the toothbrush and looked at the mirror in front of him, his hands resting on the basin where he quickly spat out the foam.

"Seriously Taemin? Did you not see the crimson-haired chick who glared at us in that alleyway? She's not a nice option to annoy," Minho suggested where Taemin sighed. "But that... that other girl - That scent was very inviting," he sulked, making the other chuckle.

Ruffling his hair, Minho turned back to finish brushing his teeth. As Minho washed the toothbrush, he the taps and began to wash his face. Looking up, he shook his head. "I wonder what'll happen when we see them again?" he questioned before looking over to Taemin through the mirror.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked, watching the boy flinch.

Averting his eyes, Taemin covered his face with his right hand, trying to hide away his embarrassment. "I don't know?" he replied before dashing out of the bathroom where Minho raised a questioning brow as he watched him escape. 'Strange child...' he sighed before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I'm mainly surprised about that crimson chick... She doesn't seem... she doesn't seem to be a celebrity or something - Magic?" Minho asked himself.

Walking out, Minho closed the bathroom door and walked back to his room. But over to the other two who were in the other occupied bathroom, Onew was scolding Jonghyun about the wrongs in flirting in broad daylight.

"How many times have I told you not to flirt in public? Do you seriously want the news to be on our tails, wanting to find out if we're having a scandal?" Onew asked. The other boy sighed and shrugged his shoulders before covering his lower waist with his SHINee towel. Taking a small towel, he began to thoroughly dry his damp hair. 

"How else am I able to find a new - Heeeey. That girl... she seems to be the fitting person to suit my taste," Jonghyun murmured, making Onew throw a toothbrush at him. "Which girl? If you're talking about what recently happened, then who out of the two are you suggesting?" he asked. The boy smirked and turned to face Onew, his index finger on his lips as he winked. "Se-cr-et," he mocked before picking up the thrown toothbrush, walking out to use the free bathroom which had no user.

Looking out of the door, Onew sighed out loud and ruffled his hair. "Geeze. So I'm not the only one now?" he asked himself, knowing that he's not the only one who's interested with the two girls who've they've just encountered.
Leaning against the wall, Onew looked down to his palms and balled his fists. "I don't know what to do... To battle the others for the main dish, or to sit there and let them do the honors," he told himself before continuing what he was previously doing.

KEY walked in and patted his shoulder. "Now that's being harsh," he stated, making the boy look back with widened eyes. "How long have you been here?" Onew asked. KEY grinned and placed both of his hands on his jawline cutely. "Who knows~" KEY teased before using his hips to jokingly push the other to the side to make room.