The First Meeting

Forbidden Love [

The girls all screamed as their favorite members slowly rose from the ground before striking a suspenseful pose which made the girls cry out their love even more. Have the boys ever complained about their love for the fans who continued to scream their lungs out just to catch their attention? It was surely the thing for them as they counted the invisible beats counting in their heads before they cue came to eight. 

Another pose, and they were shocked to see a girl in the distance faint from the adrenaline. There was clearly no other way but to continue screaming to prevent themselves from falling into darkness as their ears faintly listen to the faded voices of their favorite singer up on stage. As the five singers on stage continue singing, they often mocked around with each other, not forgetting that y fan service which made many of the girls had bleeding noses from seeing it live and up close.

The audience all chanted and recited along with the boys who were smiling in glee. Blue glow sticks all glowing and waving up in the air to show their support to the band in front of them. The security guards were strict and on their feet, keeping a keen eye out for any sneaky fans who wanted to steal a private glimpse of their oppas without a VIP pass shown or given. It was a usual day, a usual early evening for the boys who were holding an early concert for their fans; fans who were mainly consisted with wonderful females with the rich aroma of savory blood pumping through their small veins.

Oh how the boys wanted to their blood. Allowing their sharp canine teeth to sink into their flesh with the sounds of skin ripping apart as blood oozed out and into their mouth where they swallow the thick liquid down their dry throat. Although they've been hunting for the perfect bride-to-be, there was none who've supplied the best and richest of them all.

But wait... There was an alluring smell of sweet tropical and berries. The boys on stage began to look around, but suddenly, the two scents were gone. They all looked at each other before they struck their final pose with the girls screaming out their names.

"Taemin-oppa! Saranghae!"

"Jonghyun-oppa! Jonghyun-oppa!"

"Kyyaaa! KEY-senpai!"

"Minho-ah! Saranghaeyo!"

"I love you Onew-oppa!"

The boys all smiled to their fans before bowing down, only having to turn around to see their manager drag out five small bags containing plastic balls containing their signatures on it. They grinned and dashed towards their manager to get a bag each before collecting their water bottles given by the mature female staff. "Thank you," they thanked in unison, turning back to their screaming fans who were trying to get their attention.

Checking that their microphones were working, they began to communicate with their adoring fans who were both girls and boys at all ages and cultures. "Thank you everyone for joining us this evening! We hope that you all enjoyed today's concert!" the tallest member, Minho, announced as he listening to the girls squeal to his harmonized voice. The youngest member, Taemin, nodded and jumped around while drinking his water before suddenly splashing the remains onto the nearby fans who laughed at his sudden actions.

"I hope you all know how to catch flying balls that contain our signatures!" he cried out, now throwing the yellow plastic balls to the fans who were literally jumping up high like a basketball player to grab them. "There are special colored balls being thrown out. If you happen to grab it, you're in the draw to go on a date with either of our members for an entire day!" KEY, the blonde, announced, making the girls cry out even louder, now desperate for the balls.

The one who was flirting with the girls at the front stood up, only happen to slip on a small puddle of Taemin's water, gave out a groan of pain before standing back up with a bright smile. "I know you all would love to go on a date with us!" he yelled, tempting the girls even more.

As the evening slowly changed till night, the members all disappeared into their change rooms where they quickly changed into their casual clothing. All chuckling to themselves, their eyes transformed from brown to bloody red - They were hungry. A knock from the door was heard and they all sharply turned their heads as five fans walked into their room with VIP passes strapped around their necks. "Uhmm. Oppas... We're here for the rare VIP fifteen minute fan greet," the shortest girl stated, closing the door behind them.

The boy, who was eating chicken, gave out a chuckle, somehow locking the door quietly behind the girls who were too busy squealing to notice. The boy with mid-wavy hair smiled before talking. "Here. Let me sing you a song," he said, attracting the attention of the blonde in the middle of her friends. "Really Jonghyun-oppa?" she asked, watching the boy nod his head.

"Tonight, this is where you'll be bitten~" he sang with his eyes closed. Slowly opening them, he looked at the girls with emotionless, hazy eyes, standing their in a daze where his friends circled around them. Choosing their girls, they lured them to a certain area of the room. KEY was making his girl lean against the makeup table. Jonghyun was making his sit on his lap, straddling his legs. Taemin was simply hugging the girl from behind. Minho pushed his girl to the wall. Onew however, was taking his time by wiping away the greasy hands of chicken oil using wet wipes, before wrapping his hands around the girls neck.

They then all glanced at each other before opening their mouths, pulling the girls in where they slowly sunk their teeth into their skin, drinking their sweet blood while they were in a daze. Around three minutes later, they stopped and arranged the girls onto the couch. Minho stalked around the girls with an amused look before stopping in front of his friends and the dazed girls. Raising up his hand, he snapped his fingers, making the girls snap out of Jonghyun's spell before instantly sleeping.

"Hyung. Are you going now?" Taemin asked. Minho and Onew nodded before leading the group all out of the room, remembering to tell their manager that they were heading off for the night.


"Geez. You sure look your time choosing your cake, Sakura," you complained as you, your friend, and your classmate walked out of the grocery story located ten minutes away from your dorms. The crimson gave out a sulking huff. "I really wanted to try that limited edition pumpkin suffle," she stated as she looked into her plastic bag containing a box of strawberry shortcake. She grinned and shrugged her shoulders, "Oh wells. Strawberry shortcake is my best friend, so there's no way it's going to get in trouble by me."

You shook your head before turning to your classmate who had electric blue hair. "So Emily, what did you buy?" you asked, making the girl turn to look at you with a warm smile. "Well _______. I bought us some packets of chips and cans of soft drinks. What about you?" Emily said, returning the question back to you. Looking at your bag which rustled to your every step, you looked back at her, "Some ice-cream and a few horror movies."

Sakura froze and looked over to you, "H-Ho-Horror movies?" she stuttered, no liking the sounds of that. You blankly nodded to her question, not understanding how she's shivering at the mention of the word. "Is something wrong?" you asked, watching the girl shake her head in denial. "I'm not too fond with horror stuff considering how it's a huge thing back in my country," she answered.

The electric-green haired girl bent forward to look at the crimson. "That's right. You're from Japan right Sakura?" she questioned politely. The girl nodded as they continued to walk up the empty street with nothing but a few post lights here to there. You chuckled and looked forward where you were walking towards the alleyway. 

Emily stopped and looked at you. "Uhmm, _________. Can I go to this alleyway to throw my rubbish into the bin?" she asked. Sakura and yourself tilted your head to the side in confusion. "Why didn't you throw it out at the store?" Sakura inquired. The girl shyly raised up her shoulders, "I kind of forgot..."

You gave out a chuckle and nodded your head. "Alright, just hurry." She nodded and ran into the alleyway where only a few minutes her scream was heard echoing into their ears. Freezing, you look over to Sakura who slowly placed her bag down onto the pavement with a low scowl. You watched your friend lower her hand down to her right thigh where a shine of her black blade was seen. "Come on ________. Emily may need our help..." she whispered before allowing you to walk into the alleyway first.

As you turned into the dark alley, you saw a boy on her neck where you dropped your grocery bags to attract the attention of the four boys watching on the side lines. Sakura snarled from beside. "W-Why are you feeding on her? She's my classmate!" you cried out.


It's been a while since I've written on this site. This is where I'm going to be posting a few bits of my imagination for you guys to read. If you like Forbidden Love, please subscribe, like, and comment after reading this chapter to notify me that you enjoyed it. This shall help me update faster for you all to read!