We Meet Again

Forbidden Love [

KEY walked in and patted his shoulder. "Now that's being harsh," he stated, making the boy look back with widened eyes. "How long have you been here?" Onew asked. KEY grinned and placed both of his hands on his jawline cutely. "Who knows~" KEY teased before using his hips to jokingly push the other to the side to make room.


Sakura sighed as she watched you run from left to right with clothes in your arms. She let out a sigh and crossed her legs, "You normal people really worry about your appearance." Looking over your shoulder, you made a small halt to look at her in confusion. "Can you stop calling us normal people? We're just people with no magical talents," you stated where she pouted to your words. 

"And that's why I told you at least wield one of my magical weapons - What happens if you g-"

"That's not going to happen Sakura..."

She let out a sigh again before standing up to walk over to your door. "Well. Since you're getting ready to go for the audition-like thingy..." she opened the door where you hesitated for a moment, quickly running to her where you grabbed onto her shirt which made her look back to you in shock. "What's wrong?"

You averted your eyes for a moment before looking at her innocently in the eyes. "Will they come to find us?" you whispered quietly over to her. Watching her widened eyes return to a soft one, Sakura smiled at you kindly, giving you the warmth of love and protectively safe. "I'll always be by your side whenever you need it. Our school has no uniform, so, it's easy for us people to hide things. Don't worry _________, I'll be there when trouble come lurking near," she said before slipping out of the room.


Looking at yourself in the mirror, you smiled at your appearance. You were wearing a white singlet with a red and black collared-coloured shirt over it where you frowned at your appearance. Taking off your shirt, you wrapped its long sleeves around your waist and tightened it, leaving the sleeves to hang down while the shirt was behind covering your bottom. Wearing long, denim-like leggings, you accompanied the leggings with black converses where your bangs were pushed back by a wired bunny headband.

Looking at your once again, you gave out a satisfied hump while nodding your head before walking out, not forgetting to grab your bag along the way as you slung it on your shoulder. Walking out of the room, you walked over to Sakura's room and opened the door where Sakura was about to do the same. "Oh hey dere'. Didn't see you there," she joked before walking in front of you to the front door where she gave out a loud yawn.

"No matter how long I sleep, I'm always tired like heck," Sakura scowled before lifting the right side of her skirt to check if her two blades were attached to its pouch. Nodding, she opened the door and took a step back to give you space. Chuckling, you walked out where she followed after closing the door and locking it. "Let's go Sakura," you giggled, watching her yawn again.

With sleepy tears in her eyes, Sakura nodded to your sweet tone and followed you from behind. "Say... Do you even know who those six people were?" she asked.

You stopped for a moment and thought about it. "I'm not too sure... They seem to have familiar faces, but it doesn't strike a bell to anything of what I can remember," you answered where she frowned. "I don't like them," she stated. With a scoff, you began to walk at the same pace of the crimson's. "Geeze. Just state the obvious would ya?" you mocked, elbowing her arm where she giggled.

"Well, that's who I am. Say, what are you going to sing for the judges today at the audition-like thingy?" Sakura asked. You looked at her in bewilderment. Sakura was never interested in music, everything about her was like anime and being an otaku - cosplaying at many conventions here and there and sleeping like a pig all day and all night.

Seeing her fairly interested made you somewhat smile. "Well. I'm planning to sing Heaven..." you stated where she looked at you in glee. "The one you usually sing for me when I come home after a night's round of duty?" she asked. Nodding, she earnestly smiled at you. "Greatest luck from me to you, ________-san," she encouraged.


The van stopped in front a large academy which stood proudly like no tomorrow or with no fault in sight. The boys slowly walked out and took in a deep inhale, taking in the various scents of different types of flavoured blood which ranged from bitter to sweet. Looking around, they picked up a familiar scent and turned to their right where two figures slowly appeared from the peak of the hill.

Watching them walk to school with a bright smile, they noticed the familiar appearance of the two girls slowly walking. There, the crimson-haired student stopped to look straight at them where she widened her eyes in alert where they grinned at them through their sunglasses.

Shifting his body to face them, Jonghyun shoved his hands into his pockets and smirked at them where one hand rose up to take off his glasses. "So... We meet again," he stated where the crimson scowled, not going pass Minho who shifted his body to look at her before over to you. "T-They found us?" you whimpered where Sakura snarled at the five who were looking towards you.

Raising her hand from her side, Sakura pushed you close to her. "Stay close. I'm bad at protective spells, so you'll have to be closely near me," she instructed where you quickly obliged with no buts. "Sakura..." you whispered in fear, watching her eye the gang before slowly moving.

The crimson raised her head and stopped in front of Minho, only a meter away from his face. "Don't you dare get close to one of us or I'll slit your throats and dig our your hearts to feed it to the crows of the shrine nearby," she threatened in Japanese. You looked at her confusion. What in the world was she saying in Japanese to these people?!

Waiting for a response, the bell rang and Sakura quickly grabbed your hand, gently pulling you for a quick run inside the school building where she looked over her shoulder to stick out a mocking tongue at them. "Tōsaku baka (erted idiots)!" Sakura cheered, leaving their mouths to drop to the floor in humiliation.