제 6 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

Hana’s POV

I met him again; the guy who bumped onto me. Heck, what is he doing here? “What are you doing here?” I snorted. Yeah, I might sound rude but seeing his face made my anger raised.

“Oh, hey there. I lived around this area and the house is 2 house from here.” Which means he’s my neighbour? Holy cow! HE’S MY NEIGHBOUR.

OH NO.

“So, you just moved here?” he asked.

I look at him, “Look, I just wanna ask one thing. What will you gonna do with my CRACKED lens camera?” I crossed my arm and look at him. He rubbed his neck, look at the ground, “Well … I was panicked at that moment … and I couldn’t … you know …” he murmured and sounds unclear.

“What?! Can you speak much more clearly?” I emphasised every single words.

He smiled sheepishly, “Umm … I can’t … pay ….. the lens. I have something come up … sorry.” He whispered the last part. I … what? CAN’T PAY?

“B-but you promised! You’ll pay for those!” I raised my voice and surprisingly, nobody not even one of other neighbour came out. “I’m sorry. Something came up and it’s an emergency.”

I cut him off, “You’ve promised! You’ll buy a new one! Or … or y-you just pay half of the price. I’ll take the money.”

He smiled, like nothing was happen, “I can’t…”

“Hana?” someone called and I ignored that. “Please, don’t force me. I can’t do anything about it.” I glare at him, “FINE! SUITS YOU THEN! All men are the same. They won’t …”

“HANA!” Aunty and uncle are in front of me, “Are you okay, dear?” she asked as she held my hand. My breathe were uneven when I woke up. Thank god it was just a dream. If it wasn’t, that guy will be in my hand.

“Hana?” uncle called again. I slowly turned my head and nod at them. “Wha-what … time is it?” I asked them as my breathe starts to calm. He looked at his watch, “Exactly, 7.20 am. Is there something wrong?”

I shake my head, “I’m just having a bad dream. BAD dream.” I bold that word. They look at me, “We know. That’s why we’re here. I heard you were screaming when I walk across your room’s door.” Uncle said to me.

Am I being that loud? “Do you mind telling us about it?” aunt sounds very concern. I think again, “Well … it’s about that guy; the one who bumps me.” I fiddle with my finger.

“He said that he can’t replace for those lens because something emergency came up; that’s why. I said to him that he could pay half of the price, if he can’t for the whole thing but, he still refuses.”I explained directly.

I look back at them and they were grinning, like a mad person, “You know, my mom one said that if you met a person accidently and you dreamed about them, means something good will come up with that person.” Uncle smiled.

Wait, what? Good? I sense much more omen coming right after me. “Well, cut those words and young lady, please get ready. We have a lot of things to do today.” Aunty pats my head.

“Where are we going? Are we going to meet 2PM oppa?” Oops. I blurt that out. Uncle surprised, “Ah, you’re one of the foreign Hottest? I should tell them.” I hung my head low, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Well, he’s my uncle one thing and he’s the director for them. Obviously, a tint of embarrassment covered me up. “Hana, now?” aunty point to the bathroom. I nod and went for my shower as they went out from my room.

It was nice to meet my uncle who’s the JYP. Well, I can sense he’ll be rarely at home since he’s always busy about his work. But hey, I’m grateful to be his niece; not about fame, just proud to have someone good in music and could teach me with it.

I wore my grey sweatshirt and black skinny. This should be fine, right? I look my reflection at the mirror. Hmm, I think uncle would decline it, but I’ll ask him first. I walk down and saw them, waiting for me at the dining table.

“Sorry, for being late. Having a wardrobe malfunction earlier.” I raised my hand as surrender. “Uncle, can I ask you something?” I look at him.

He placed down his fork and look at me, “Am I that loud when you heard me screaming?” that wasn’t the real question. I was about to ask him about my attire.

“Not really. Why Hana?” he asked back at me. I felt something’s wrong with that question and the answer from himself, “Don’t worry. Every things happen will never get through the walls.” He ruffled my hair. His hand is soft!

I smiled at him, “But…” his trails stop and my expression drop. “I can’t confirm with the ‘2PM’ earlier.” He winked at my aunt. OMG! WHY DID I BLURT THAT OUT!!!

I blew off my bangs and stared at the pancakes, “Come on Hana. Don’t take it take serious. I bet they can’t wait to meet you when I told them.”

Everyone was too absurd with the pancakes until I excuse myself to the kitchen. “Hana, just leave it there. I’ll wash the dishes.” Aunt reminds me.

“But aunt …”

“She means it, Hana.” Uncle continued. I leave the dishes and join them back. “Anyway, what’s our today plan?” I tapped my fingers on the table. “We’ll be buying your school stuffs and get to know Korea in JYP way.” Both of them replied.

I raised my eyebrow, “JYP way? You mean paparazzi will-…” uncle shook his head, “Not that. I don’t care about it. What I mean with ‘JYP way’ is discover Korea aka Seoul in fun, exciting way.” He explained thoroughly.

I helped aunt tidying the dining table and grab my bag pack upstairs. “UNCLE!” I called. “Yeah?” he answered from downstairs. “Do I have to change my attire?” I sound slightly louder than before. I wasn’t expecting him to be at the door frame of my room.

“Just be as the way you are.”

I followed him downstairs and load myself in the car. I sat at the back and admiring the view, outside, “It’s different in here.” I said; pretty much I’m the only one can hear it.

“Is it?” aunt look back at me. I look at her, “Dallas more like … busy … in my neighbourhood, but here is more peaceful even most of the time cars use this road. Oh, their house is near to the main road, but it’s quiet than I thought.

Uncle drove until we arrived at this one store where only sell school uniforms. We three walk into the store and I bowed at the workers. “How may I help you?” the worker asked us. “I’ll be sitting at the corner.” Uncle whispered at us.

“Do you have any SFL uniforms?” aunt asked as I was mesmerizing the whole store.

It was not that huge but different types of uniforms were sold there and one thing caught my sight was the price. I went to one of the uniform and the price was 99,850 won! WHAT?! That was like almost to USD$100 for a set of uniform. I can even shopping for few new sneakers.

I went over to aunt and smiled at the worker, “Can you hold for a sec …”

I drag her and stood in front of uncle, “The price were out from my budget. Let’s go to somewhere even cheaper. Please?” I lower my voice. Uncle held my palm, “Hana, I want the best for you.”

I look at them with huge eyes, the best? Sounds more like I’m taking away their money for my own good. “No. I can’t take this.” I look at the wooden floor. I can even see my own reflection on that woody floor.

“Make it as a welcome gift from me.” Uncle tries to calm me down with the whole new situation. “I know this is hard for you, but we’ll go somewhere else after this.” I sighed. “Okay. But just one uniform.”

They nod and proceed with the buying, “Hana, do you want to try?” aunt asked. I shook my head, “My size is M. More to 6-8.”

The worker nod and hand aunt the uniform, “You sure you don’t wanna try?” she asked again. “Wait, you’re saying your size is in USA or Asian size?” uncle cut them. I look him and back to the worker, “Asian. Don’t worry.”

The worker proceeds with the uniform and packed in the paper bag, “This is my card.” Uncle walks to the counter and hand his card. He signed the receipt and hand the bag to me. And guess the price for my uniform. It’s 119,050 won.

I know, it’s too crazy; USD$112 just for a piece of uniform.

We walk out and get into the car. Oh, uncle is the one who drives. He said he’ being nice today, so he gave his driver an off today.

He drove somewhere to a place call Myeongdong. The streets fill with fun stuffs and I can teenagers everywhere. So, this is how they lived in. “I’ll leave my bag in the car. I’m just bringing my card and phone with me, is that okay?”

“Yes, Miss Hae Rim.” Uncle teased as he parked the car into the spot. Aunt giggled and look at me, “We have to stay close, alright? I don’t want anybody to get hurt or lost among the crowd.” She reminds.

I nod and feeling too excited with the new surrounding, “Oh and, uncle, won’t you get noticed? Well, who knows the teens fancies you.” I look at him through the back mirror.

He smirk, “They won’t. If there were my fans among the teens, they’ll just greet. Everything gonna be fine. I just went here yesterday, alone and no bodyguards.” He reassured.

We went out from the car and it’s true there were some people look at us. I heard some of them talk to each other about aunt and uncle, BUT MOSTLY ABOUT ME!

“Who’s that girl? Is she JYP’s daughter?” the girl asked her friend. I keep my head low and avoid the camera flashes and keep my distance with my legal guardians. “Omo! That girl is so pretty to be that close with JYP!” one of the girl in the crowd squeals.

I smelled something’s nice and went over to uncle, “Let’s go and eat. I’m too hungry. “I tip-toed when I whispered to them.

He nods, “I know one good place for waffles.” He guides us and walks at this one alley where lots of shops sell branded tops and bottoms for 70%. I’M SO GONNA BUY THOSE LATER.

Suddenly, my urinary bladder made an emergency call, “Umm … I have to go to the washroom.” I stopped them. Uncle points to the Burberry shop behind me “Go in and ask where the toilet is. And say, JYP told me.”

What on earth this guy talks about? “Trust me, they’ll let you in.” I can’t even think straight and ran towards the shop. Before I enter, aunt asks, “Do you need me to company you?” well, I’m already grown. So, “It’s okay.”

I went to their cashier and did exactly as what uncle said and they did show the toilet. WAIT! If they didn’t wait for me, where is the shop? To be exact, where will they wait for me? OH CRAP.

I went out and greet the cashier, “Thank you and sorry and barge in.” I bowed multiple times at the workers. Thank god, the store was no customers in it, yet.

They smiled, “Its fine. By the way, you are?” one of the worker asked. She looks like she manages all of the stuff, more to the head of he workers, “I’m …” I was hesitant to tell her.

She walks toward me and held my shoulder, “Don’t worry. JYP is our best customer and you can trust me with it. I won’t tell anybody.” She raised her right hand as if she’s making an oath. Well, telling her alone won’t affect anything, right?

“I’m JYP niece.” She smiled even brightly. Exactly, what is she thinking? What a creep! “Ah, JYP mentioned to me before about it. I didn’t know it was you. You’re so pretty.” Okay, now it sounds way weirder.

Her eyes doesn’t look like she’s loyal with it, “If you happen to walk around, visit here, okay?” she tapped my shoulder. I nod and walk out.

Guess what?

A group of people flashes their camera in front of me and my vision starting to get blur with it. Now, I felt regret for decline aunt waiting for me. I cover my eyes with my hands, “Little girl, what’s your name?”

“Hey, look here!”

“Woah, she’s pretty. I wonder what her relationship with JYP is?!”

Yes, bunch of reporters wait outside of the store and flashes. I was bombarded with question and one of it was, “Are you JYP’s illegitimate child?” say what? Okay that makes me furious even I’m not his daughter.

“Miss, what’s your name?” Damn, I won’t tell you. My vision slowly fades into white and suddenly a cape covers me and drags me aside. Yeah, uncle saves me! I close my eyes and follows where ever he drags me to.

As we stop, he pulled the cape over and I quickly hug him, “Thank god you were there! My fist almost landed on their face earlier.” I look up and my eyes widen.

It wasn’t uncle. It was him …


Hellolololooooo~~

Sorry for being missing. My internet was having problem few days before and finally i could update this chapter. It's a bit longer than before, right? No? Nah. So, umm how's the story? Is the story bored? I need some review, so I can write it better for the next chapter. Btw, I write every chapter straight away and update. No drafts. So, I'm deeply sorry for any mistakes.

 

Oh and helo new and recent subscribers. Please don't be silent? I need your words. And, thanks to #ilovesehunoh for the upvote. I just realise few hours ago. Dang, sorry but thanks sweetheart :) *throw hearts Woohyun style.