Revenge of the Boys!!

♥♥♫The Strawberry Milkshake of my Blended Heart! ♫♥♥♂ ♀

As the boys sit around the table they come up with a strategy to prank back the girls. Slamming his palms down on the table Donghae looks up at all of them, "Okay men are we gonna just sit here and let the girls have their glory?!" "No!" They shouted. "Are we gonna let these 'girls' get away with this!?" "No!" "Will we sit here nd be humiliated or will we prank them back!?" "Prank them back!" "That's what I'm talking about men! Get your brains working on the best of pranks!" "Yeah!" "Let's do this!!" They all stood up at once and was bout to leave until Kevin looked over to the unfinished milk shakes they left,"well... Right until we finished these." They all laughed and agreed sitting back down and finishing there shakes.

 

Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Miwko sat down on the sofa of Yoona's apartment and enjoyed the pranks they pulled on the boys. "That was like the best prank ever!" Sunny exclaimed. "Yeah I know right!?" Sooyoung agrees laughing along with her. "Wait girls...this isn't the time to be happy...." Yoona said looking thoughtful. The girls look over to her, "Why?" They all ask in unison. Yoona looks worried, "Don't you see! We started a prank war! They guys are defiantly gonna prank us back." The girls then thought. "We have to be prepared!" Miwako says loudly to encourage them. Sooyoung nods, "Hmm how are we gonna prepare though?" Sunny jumps up running to the room and comes back with a pencil and a notebook. "We can draw a plan and decide it." Sunny Drew a layout of the whole apartment and the surrounding areas. She circle the parts most vanurable of attack. "Okay here here and..here are places we need to watch out for because the guys are most likely to attack there." They all nodded,"Roger that!" Yoona shouted and they looked over at her confused. "What? I always wanted to say that.." She said with a pouty face and they all laughed. "Okay ladies. Let's get to work!"   

 

((Not yet completed 😭 ))