Broken Cookie Rebaked!

♥♥♫The Strawberry Milkshake of my Blended Heart! ♫♥♥♂ ♀

Miwako runs up the stairs to her room and plops down on her bed excitedly scrolling through her phone and stops at Jongdae’s number. She gulps and her heart begins to beat faster. She gets up and goes back downstairs and dials his number on the payphone and lingers a bit then she smashes down on the call button. The phone rang…beep….beep…beep…beep…beep, “We’re sorry but the call you have made has been forwarded to an automatied voicemail. Please leave your message at the” Miwako hangs up quickly and bites her lip. *Stop being a coward Miwako~!* She says trying to encourage herself to call him from her cell phone. Miwako blushes and gently taps the call button. “Hello? Tachi-chan?” His voice said on the other end of the phone. Miwako’s body stiffened *HE AWNSERED ON THE FIRST RING!* Miwako is about to reply until her mother barges inside the house, “MIWAKO!” Miwako’s eyes widen as her mother walks furiously up to her and slaps her so hard she falls to the ground. Miwako gasps and holds the side of her face which burned from the hit. Tears flooded her eyes and she looked up at her mom, “Miwako didn’t I tell you to go get groceries the other day! I found the letter torn up in small pieces inside the trashcan! You shameful child do what you are told!” She hits her again and Miwako yelps. “I-I-Im s-sorry m-mother.” Miwako says through sobs and her mom gets angrier and drags her by her hair. Miwako screams and Jongdae yells through the cell phone, “TACHI-CHAN!! WHAT’S GOING ON!?? IM COMING OVER!” Miwako’s mother looks back over to her cell phone, “Who is that!” She demands. Miwako crawls back a bit and sits a distance from her mom, “A-a new friend I made.” Miwako’s mom laughs, “You can’t make friends Miwako. Just look at yourself you’re too clumsy, and lousy a child to befriend anyone.” Miwako flushes angrily and wipes her tears away standing up and her father comes in. “What’s going on~” He says but Miwako cuts him off, “I’M NOT LOUSY! I’M NOT CLUMSY! AND I’M NOT A KID! I’M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS SAYING “MIWAKO IS TOO STUBBORN” OR “MIWAKO IS TOO QUITE!” HOW IS A CHILD SUPPOSED TO RESPOND IF SHE HAS NEVER SPENT ANY TIME WITH HER PARENTS AND THEY NEVER LET HER HAVE FRIENDS!? YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY, AND WHEN IM SAD YOU TELL ME TO GET OVER IT! YOU SAY YOU’RE MY MOM BUT YOU NEVER ACT THAT WAY!! I HATE YOU!! I’LL NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!” Miwako screams. She stands there trembling a bit and her father and mother look at her in awe. Her mother’s face grew dark and her father looks as though he was struck by lightning. Miwako bolts out the front door and her mother screams grow less audible the further she ran. She keeps running not even sure where she’s running to, but she tells her feet to keep running. She stops to catch her breath and sits down in the grass resting her head on the tree trunk with her eyes closed crying. She hears someone else panting nearby, “Tachi-chan!!” Her eyes shutter open and she sees Jongdae running up to her, “What happened are you okay?” He asks and he looks up at her face which has a bruise on it. Miwako nods, “Yes im fine~” Jongdae grabs her, “Don’t lie to me! You are not okay Miwako… I…I was really worried about you…”He pulls her into a tight hug and Miwako buries her face in his shirt, “Do you mind if…” Miwako says her voice shaky. He nods his head, “Go ahead.” He says gently her hair as she sobs in his arms. Miwako cries for about 30 minutes straight and accidently falls asleep in Jongdae’s arms. “You’re just like a baby…” He whispers picking her up and carrying her bridal style back to the hangout. 

Yoona’s POV:

~*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*~  “Hello?” Yoona says into the receiver while painting her toenails pink. Her smile soon turns into a frown instantly and she jumps up carefully not to spill her nail polish on the floor and rushes over to her room to slip on her shoes. “I’ll be right there~!” She says firmly and hangs up the phone. She runs out of her condo locking the door and rushes down the side walk to catch the bus. *Oh please be okay* She says to herself as the bus slows down from traffic. She groans and sighs getting off of the bus and runs instead. She whistles at a biker and pays him to take her to the selected address where the hangout was. She gave him a tip since the trip was a long way by bicycle and she ran off and up to the door banging on it like a maniac, “Guys!!! Guys open up!!” The door opens and Donghae waves her in, “Hurry up Yoona. Man 5 years later bout time  you showed up.” Yoona shoots him a small glare and sticks her tongue out at him. “I got caught up in traffic. Where’s Miwako?” Donghae walks down the hall way and shows her to the room, “She’s in there…” Yoona walks inside the room with Miwako sitting on the bed. Yoona sits next to her and pats her head, “Are you gonna be okay Miwako? Jongdae told me that you had got into a big fight with your mom…and needed a place to stay…?” Miwako nods and sniffles, “I don’t want to be a burden to you…” Yoona shakes her head, “No of course not Tachi-chan! Sooyoung and Sunny are my roommates as well and having you there will be even more fun!”

Miwako looks up happily and hugs Yoona, “Thank you, Yoona-chan!” Miwako exclaims. Yoona hugs her back and smiles, “Your welcome Miwako~chan. Come on let’s go!” They both get up and wave to the guys and Yoona takes Miwako to the mall. “We need to buy you some stuff for your new room!” Miwako nods, “Okay!!” They run around different stores in the mall laughing and smiling trying on a bunch of clothes and shoes. “I know! Lets dress as twins!” Miwako suggests. Yoona jumps up and down, “Yay!!” They both grab identical black ripped skinny jeans, a purple leather jackets, long white no sleeved shirts with purple paint splatters, purple converse, domo hats, and matching gloves. The laugh as they tried them on and they pay for the clothes and keep them on though out the store. “Let’s get our hair the same too!” Yoona says dragging Miwako into the hair salon. They get their hair curled, and the tips colored pink, purple, neon green, and orange. They walk out visitng more shops and visit the arcade. “OH MY GOSH A DANCE MACHINE!!” They both exclaim in unison. Miwako and Yoona rush over to it and put in some change and Yoona starts to dance. “Whoo go Yoona!!” Miwako cheers and a few people stop and stare at the two identical girls in awe. Miwako’s turn is next, and she hops on the dance floor pad and starts to dance moving her feet with the beat not realizing how good of a dancer she is until that moment. Yoona cheers and so do lots of people around the arcade who stopped and watched them. Lots of people rushed over to the girls and asked them for their names, if they were twins, if they were kpop idols, and if they could sign autographs and take pictures. Yoona grabs Miwako’s hand, “Let’s make a run for it!!” They both dash out of there with a large number of people chasing them out of the mall. Yoona and Miwako both run into town with all of their shopping bags and laugh. “Those people were so crazy!” Miwako says. “I know right?! They were like paparazzi!!” They both giggle some more and go back to the condo where Yoona and the girls lived. “Here you are Miwako! Your new home!”