Prank me Darling!

♥♥♫The Strawberry Milkshake of my Blended Heart! ♫♥♥♂ ♀

“Shhh!!” Sunny whispers to Miwako, Yoona, and Sooyoung who were secretly giggling. Sunny bit her lip trying not to laugh as she peeked through the small crack of the door with the video camera in her hands recording Jongdae sleeping. Sunny covers with one hand then pulls out a feather to tickle his nose with. Jongdae slaps himself in the face and snorts and all the girls giggle quietly and continue to record. Sooyoung passes Yoona face paint and Yoona draws light blue kitty whiskers on him with pink freckles. She hands Miwako the brush and she begans to draw little hearts and stars on his face, and she draws a unicorn on his cheek with a rainbow on his forehead. Sunny passes Sooyoung the camera to record and Sunny smirks evilly taking out her make-up kit, “Let’s get down to business.” She whispers to the girls and they all nod. She passes Miwako eye shadow and foundation, Yoona blue and pink glitter eye liner, and she takes out lip stick and a shaver. They all giggle and get down to business Yoona outlining his eyes blue with pink glitterish, Miwako placing pink blush and bright purple eye shadow, and Sunny places blue lip stick on his lips. Sooyoung gets up and tiptoes to the restroom and comes back holding the shaving cream and Sunny takes it placing to foam on his legs. Jongdae twitches a bit and all the girls hold their breath. He begans to relax and they calm down and Sunny goes down his legs shaving the hair off. They all try not to burst out with laughter, and Sunny passes Miwako the shaver and cream. “You have to do it!!!” She whispers and Yonna, and Sooyoung both nod their heads. Miwako blushes, “But it’s awk-” “No excuses!” They all whisper in unison and get up tiptoeing out of the room giggling. The leave the door open ajar with the camera still recording and focusing on Miwako. Miwako breathes rapidly and her heart begans to pound **Doki~Doki** She bit her lip blushing and ed Jongdae’s shirt then slipped it off carefully. Her face felt like it was on fire from the burn and she clutched the shaver in her hands feeling so scared of him waking up at any moment and think something else. She carefully tried not to look at his body like a ert but she couldn’t help but glance at how built he was. She bit her lip looking away silently punishing herself and carefully lifted his arm putting a small amount of cream on it and shaves it. Jongdae’s eyes bolt open and he grabs Miwako and pulls her down to his body. Sunny, Yoona, and Sooyoung’s eyes all get big and they all giggle a bit.  

Miwako’s heart beat excellerates to 100mph it seemed and she was blushing madly and studdered a bit trying to give an explantion, “I-I- w- we I mean –t-they and I~” Jongdae smirks and whispers in her ear, “If you wanted to see me strip so badly you could have just asked.” With that the girls couldn’t help it and Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung all burst out in tearing laughter and Miwako jumps up and runs out of the room and hides herself in the bathroom. “W-w-what was I-I t-thinking!!” She pants her body shaking. **THAT WAS SO EMBARRSING~!!!!!!*** She screams in her head and she blushes like crazy again. A light knock is held on the door and Miwako sighs and opens it looking up to see Jongdae. She blushes and slams the door in his face locking it. “Tachi-chan! Open up!” Miwako closes her eyes whishing it was a dream, but knew she couldn’t chase away reality. “Miwkao…. Im sorry if I made you uncofrotable…but to wake up with me shirtless and you hovering over me is kind of awkward…” Miwako lets out a groan, “I know…Sunny dared me to!” She opens to door and he smiles a bit. She gives him a light smile back, “Sorry~.” Jongdae laughs, “It’s okay.” She walks out of the restroom and he goes in and he closes to door behind him.

All the girls stand in the hall and seconds later of what they were waiting for comes out for the world to hear, “WHO THE HECK DID THIS TO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!” All the girls run out the house laughing their heads off and they all hop in Yoona’s car and drive off fast. “Oh my gosh his reaction~!!!” Sunny exclaims laughing more. Sooyoung snickers and Miwako giggles. “That was so funny!” Yoona says laughing and pulling up at a café. They all get out and go inside to order milkshakes. Yoona orders strawberry, Sooyoung gets chocolate, Sunny chooses vinalla, and Miwako gets cookies and cream. They all grab a seat at a table in the front of the café and talk about pranking each of the members. “We should prank Donghae next!!” Sooyoung suggests and everyone laughs and agrees. “Yeah!!! His face I can so picture it!!” Yoona says laughing already. Miwako and Sunny takes a sip of their milkshakes and nod. Sunny smiles, “We should…” She asks them girls to brainstorm the pranking plans for each of the boys. For Kevin: “We can take the key we have to his apartment and take out all the furniture and place it in a moving truck and we’ll park it outside Yoona’s place then place a hidden camera inside Kevin’s apartment and record his reaction!”<-Sooyoung’s idea-. For Donghae: “We should wait til he is in the shower and go outside and cut off all the power!!”<-Sunny’s idea- For Siwon: “We should fill his bed with sand and worms when he’s super exhausted and goes straight to sleep without doing anything!” <–Yoona’s idea-. Luhan: “We should wait til he’s away then sneak inside his house and paint his falls pink with girls stickers and designs on it and get all his furniture and place it over at a storage and put lots of girly pink furniture inside!” <–Miwako’s idea-.  They all nod and laugh. “This is gonna be awesome!” Sooyoung shouts. They all put their hands in the middle and chant, “!, 2, 3:GIRL POWER!!”

~~Later that day~~

“AHHHH I GOT ROBBED!!!!!!!!!” Kevin cries out circling his apartment with disbelief. He freaks out running back and forth through all the rooms and circles the kitchen then opens the fridge, “THEY EVEN TOOK THE FOOD?!!” He paces back and forth and all the girls run in laughing and shout, “YOU DONE GOOFED!!” The hug Kevin and all the mover workers come in with Kevin’s boxes of furniture. Kevin cries from laughing so hard and so do the girls. Yoona bursts into tears, “THEY EVEN TOOK THE FOOD!!!” She repeats and everyone starts to mock him. Kevin blushes and laughs, “Hey I was really scared! At first I thought I got evicted, but remembered I pay my bill on time!” They nod laughing and hugs him again, “WE LOVE YOU!! Sorry we scared you Woo-chan.” They all say in unison. They each help him unpack the boxes and set up every last piece of furniture back and they all say goodbye. “One down, 3 to go!” The girls say laughing and replaying the hidden camera with Kevin’s reaction on it.

~~The Next Day~~

“Baby don’t cryyy tonightttt~” Donghae randomly sings while inside the shower. “Don’t go breakin’ my heart~” He sings and is cut off by the power. He freaks out and hops out of the shower grabbing his towel and wrappipng it around him running out of the restroom and outside. All the girls run up to him laughing hysterically, “YOU DONE GOOFED!!!” They all say in unison and Donghae face goes from alarmed and frightened to amused and he shakes his head and starts to laugh. “I thought a ghost was haunting me!” He says and they all laugh. The girls pat his head (-cough- since he is erm…in a  towel and hugging would be wayyy awkward~), and cut the power back on waving goodbye to him and walking off as he went back inside the house. “Ha! Best reaction ever!!!” Yoona says laughing and they all replay him running out of the house terrified.

~~The Next Day~~

“Let’s ride all of the rides!!!” Sunny exclaims and all the girls agree with a  “YEAH!” Siwon looks at them like they are crazy, “Wait… all of?” The girls drag him along and ride most of the rollercoasters, they get food, go shopping, rides the ferris wheel, and finally walk end their day with karaoke and they all walk out Siwon terribly exhausted. “Ugh….my feet are killing me..” He complains and the giggle, “Aww were sorry. We just wanted to create memories with you!” He chuckles tiredly and nods, “It’s okay…” They drive him back to his house and wave goodbye. He gets out and goes inside and the girls wait parked outside his house still with the car lights off. They turn on the dark sensor camera they snuck in earlier on his nightstand and Siwon throws up his covers and lays down without looking. A few seconds later he touches his neck and feels something slimy, then pulls out a worm and starts screaming, “AHHHHH WHAT THE HECK~!!!!!!” All the girls burst in laughter as they watch Siwon jerk up and start shaking and wiggling turning on the lights and panting. He looks over to the camera and sees it was recording and he stars laughing really hard, “Oh my gosh I hate you guys!!” He says into the camera laughing still. They all text him, “YOU DONE GOOFED!! Love you!!” and drove off with the recorded video of him on their laptop.

~~The Next Day~~

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!! DID MY HOUSE GET ATTACKED BY FARIES!!!!???” Luhan screams out and walks around staggering a bit trying to calm himself down. All the girls rush in and hug Luhan and shout, “YOU DONE GOOFED!!!” in unison. Luhan looks at them, “Where’s my stuff???” He shouts. They giggle, “Don’t worry~ We have it!” Movers come in with all of Luhan’s furniture, and takes out all the girly furniture. Luhan laughs and shakes his head. “How are you gonna fix the walls?” He asks. Yoona laughs, “That’s just instant wall paper! See?” All the girls run up to the wall and rip off the pink wall paper without one scratch on his normal walls. They all laugh and help Luhan set up his  furniture and throw away the wall paper. “Love you!!” They all say hugging him and he laughs, “Don’t ever do that to me again!” Sooyoung smiles, “No promises.” And with that they all wave goodbye and walk out. “BEST PRANKING SPREE EVER~!!!”