Kiss me Candy!

♥♥♫The Strawberry Milkshake of my Blended Heart! ♫♥♥♂ ♀

 

Miwako jumps out of bed running to restroom brushing her teeth, combing her hair, and washing her face.  She takes a shower and puts on a pair of her favorite jeans, a long white sleeved shirt with a pink heart on it, her pink plaid checkered hat, and pink and white knee high converse. She goes downstairs and grabs a onigiri from the table and walks out of the house. She meets Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung at the Hello Kitty Café. “Hey Tachi-Chan!” Yoona, Sooyoung, and Sunny said. Miwako smiles and waves, “Hi guys!” The girls talk and laugh and Miwako looks at them, “So what do you guys wanna do today?” Sunny, “OH I don’t know. Go find those hot guys from yesterday?” Yoona, “Oh wait look over there.” She points. “Guess we don’t have to find them since they are right outside!” Sunny exclaims. The 5 guys walk inside the café and walks past them since they didn’t recognize them at first and orders something. Sunny smiles, “HEY G-!” Yoona covers and they all duck down under the table.

Donghae’s POV:

I look back along with Jongdae, Kevin, Luhan, and Siwon at the noise we thought we herd. “Hey dude did you here that?” Jongdae asked. Kevin blinked, “Well I thought I did… oh well.” We take our food over to a random table and sit down. “Okay so what are we gonna do about this?” Jongdae asks. Kevin sighs, “Maybe… we can…erm… I don’t know.” I eat some of my cake and pull out my phone, “We have about 1000 fan mails… and Jongdae, being an idiot, promised that we would read them all…” Everyone groans and gives Jongdae a glare. Jongdae face palms himself, “I know… sorry guys.” Luhan sighs, “Why did we even come here? It’s so girly…” Kevin looks at him like he’s crazy, “Um because they make the best cake and coffee! Duhh!” I nod, “Yep that’s true.” Jongdae laughs and stirs cream in his coffee and takes a sip, and he suddenly starts kicking under the table. “OW!” Kevin exclaims, “Why the heck are you kicking me!?” Jongdae, “Cause you keep kicking me!” Siwon laughs, “Guys, guys stop playing footsies under the table.” I laugh a bit and cough. Luhan shakes his head, “So unmanly.” Kevin rolls his eyes, “Says the one who hates being called “cute”.” Luhan’s head jerks up and he narrows his eyes, “Whatever!!” We all laugh and continue eating our cake.

 

Miwako’s POV:

“G-guys I don’t think we should be down here…” Miwako whispers under the table with her eyes covered. Sooyoung whispers, “Dude why do guys sit with their legs open?” Sunny laughs, “Hey this is a nice view!” Yoona slaps Sunny on the back of her head, “Stop being a ert.” Sunny laughs, “I’m just saying… oh watch this!” Sunny touches one of the guys legs and the guy starts to kick another one, “OW!” He exclaims, “Why did you kick me?!” The other guy that Sunny had touched exclaims back, “Cause you had kicked me!” Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung laugh silently under the table. Miwako blushes from embarrassment and whispers, “I think we should really go guys…”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                About 10 minutes later of the girls eavesdropping on the guys one of them laugh and says loud enough for all the guys to hear and the girls as well, “So ladies… how’s the view down there?” All the girls blush and all of the guys laugh. “We knew that you were down there the whole time!” They say looking under the table at them. Miwako dosen’t dare to look up from the floor cause she could feel the burn all across her face and down her body. Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung laugh, “Caught red handed.” They all scoot from under the table and the guys scoot over to make room for them. “We ordered extra food for you guys in case you were hungry.” Donghae said laughing. Sunny, “Oh my well thank you.” She says sarcastically. Yoona laughs and Sooyoung coughs loudly and texts Yoona and Sunny, “It’s probably drugged.” They all hold in a stiff laughter and the guys wait for them to try some. “You gonna eat some?” Yoona, “Ohh um were not hungry… but I don’t think that Miwako has ate anything since this morning!” Miwako hits her head on the table and scoots out from under it, “I-I ate…” Jongdae smirks, “Oh yeah? Are you just saying that cause you’re to embarrassed to eat food we bought for you?” Miwako blushes, “No! I promise I eat this morning!” All of them laugh at Miwako’s mistake. Donghae, “You mean “ate?” Miwako blushes and hides her face, “G- Gomennasai!” She exclaims in Japanese and runs out of the shop.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Yoona gasps and all of the girls jump up and run after Miwako. The guys join them and the race to find the poor Miwako. Miwako runs to the nearest bus station and aboard it sitting in the very back full of crowed people. She hugs her knees and bites her lip, “I’m a baka~desu…” She says to herself. Miwako gets off at her stop and runs to her house closing and locking the door and runs upstairs to her room doing the same. She sighs and sits down on her bed, “Ugh… I should have studied more Korean… I feel like such an idiot…” She blinks realizing that she dosen’t have her cell phone. “OH NO!!!!!!! I LOST SHIRO-CHAN!” (ß her cell phone has a white kitten case on it) Miwako breathes rapidly and buries her face in her pillow and cries silently. *Mom and dad are gonna get mad at me and tell me how I’m irresponsible as always…* She hears a knocking on the front door downstairs and opens it, “Chichi gomennasai… I lost my- “Cell phone?” Jongdae asks holding it out for her. She jerks her head up and sees Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung, Kevin, Donghae, Siwon, and Luhan. Miwako blushes and they all hug her, “Were sorry Tachi-chan!” They all say in unison. Miwako smiles and tries not to cry again from happiness but fails anyway, “Thank you!” all walk off but Jongdae lingers behind a bit and walks up to Miwako leaning down a bit to match her height, “Hey come here I have something to tell you.” He whispers. Miwako nods confused, “Oh okay.” She scoot close to him and he leans down to her ear, “I put my number and email inside your cell phone.” Miwako blushes and he gives her a quick peck on the cheek and smirks running to catch up with the group. Miwako stands in the doorway astonished, “That…w-was my… first…kiss…” She says and her head goes a bit fuzzy and she gets tingles all the way down her body to her toes.