Miwako's Beginning

♥♥♫The Strawberry Milkshake of my Blended Heart! ♫♥♥♂ ♀

 

Miwako sighs not listing through the long lecture her parents give her about life, and just nods saying, "Yeah" and walks upstairs to her room and closes the door and locking it. She walks over to her desk and opens her laptop checking her email for any messages from her previous friends from Japan. :::New Email from: NatsuSoraChan::: O genki desu ka? (How are you?) Miwako smiles and replies, "Hai, genki desu! Kimi wa?"(Im fine thank you! And you?). :::New Email from: NatsuSoraChan::: ii! (Good! ) A large feeling of sadness and loneliness washed over Miwako and she logs off of her email and laptop closing it and sits back in her desk chair staring at her pastle pinkish walls. "I miss Japan... Korea is so different... I dont know what im gonna do.. I barely know Korean!!" Miwako groans in frustration closing her eyes and sinking her face into her small palms. She pouts her lip and stands up walking over to the boxes on her floor and begins to unpack all of her items and place them around her room. *Well...this room is pretty cute.* She says to herself while observing it. Miwako changes into her panda onesiee pajamas and lies in her bed, "I hope that maybe I can fit in and make friends here..." Miwako slowly drifts of into sleep~************