4 BestCupcakes!

♥♥♫The Strawberry Milkshake of my Blended Heart! ♫♥♥♂ ♀

Miwako wakes up groaning from the repeating alarm clock beeping; she unplugs the alarm from the socket and sits up rubbing her eyes. She stands slipping on her panda clawed shoes to match her panda onisee and she goes downstairs to find it empty. She sighs and figured her parents already left for work, and she goes over to the pantry to see... wait a minute," WHERE IS ALL THE FOOD!!!!!?????" Miwako starts to freak out and she finds a note on the fridge saying for her to pick up some groceries. Miwako angrily tears the letter and throws it away; picking up her wallet and walking out of the house. She walks downtown to find a grocery store, but cant find it through all the traffic and buildings. Miwako gives up on finding a store and goes into a little pink café that was the most adorable thing she ever seen in her life! *This place is so kawaii!* She says to herself and walks up to the counter to order her dish.  She buys 4 mini cupcakes and smile at how cute and individual they each are. She goes back outside and sees three girls standing outside near by the café sitting on a small park bench. One of them turns her head and jumps up running over to her, "YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!!" She exclaims and Miwako blushes under the hood of her panda onisee. "YOONA! SOOYOUNG! Come look!!" The two other girls she calls rushes over, "Hey whats the matter Sunny?" Sunny loops her arm through Miwakos and smiles," Isnt she adorable??" Yoona and Sooyoung laughs and nod, "Yea! Where did you get that outfit from?? I havent seen those in a while haha." Sooyoung asks. Miwako studders a bit still not all that great in Korean, but she knows enough to endure a sentence, I-It was a gift f-from my friend back in Japan. The three girls all drop their jaws, and Yoona exclaims, "YOUR JAPANESEE? You speak Korean so well I didnt even guess!" Sunny smiles, "Thats so cool! Sooyoung smiles, "If you ever need help learning Korean you can ask us!" Miwako nods and smiles big, "Okay! Thank you!" Sunny pokes Miwakos cheeks, Oh yeah whats your name by the way?" "Tachibana Miwako." She says softly. Yoonas eyes go big, "So Japanese and cute! Ha-ha. Tachi-chan? May we call you that?" Miwako nods," Y-yeah! Okay!" They all talk and Miwako feels a strong connection between them. She offers each of them a cupcake and Yoona chooses the red velvet cupcake, Sooyoung chooses the chocolate cupcake, Sunny chooses the vanilla cupcake, and Miwako has the moca whipped cream cupcake. They all go further down town and go inside stores trying out a few clothes and accessories and buys them. They each come out with 4 bags and 4 boxes of shoes and jewelry! Miwako and Sunny run through the water sprinklers and bubbles through the park and Yoona and Sooyoung buys cotton candy while dancing on the park benches. Miwako and Sunny joins them and shares some cotton candy. "THIS IS SO AWESOMEEE!!!" Sunny exclaims. They all start laughing and a few guys walk by watching them. Sunny turns around and yells back at them, "THIS AINT NO FREE SHOW SO IF YOU WANNA WATCH YOU GOTTA PAY!" Yoona covers and Sooyoung and Miwako bursts into laughter as the guys did as well. Yoona blushes and they all get off of the park bench and the guys walk over to them." Hey~ Sorry about that this girl just says random stuff!" Yoona says trying to apologize. The 5 guys laugh and one of them says, Oh no its fine we just seen you guys having fun and thought it was pretty cute. The girls smile and blush and Miwako hides behind Sooyoung. Yoona being the bravest asks for their names. The guy who had spoken before introduces all of them. "Im Donghae, this is Luhan, that over there is Kevin, this is Jongdae and this is my brother Siwon."  They all nod, "Cool." Yoona steps aside and introduces herself and Sooyoung, Sunny, and Miwako. Jongdae look over to Miwako, Are you from around here? Your name sounds different. Jongdae says. Miwako shakes her head not talking. Kevin says, "Hey wait whats your surname?" Miwako bluhes, "Umm ... Tachibana..." They all look over to her, "Your Japanesee?!? Thats so cute". Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung blocks Miwako, "Nun uh honey boo child. This is OUR Tachi-chan! Go find your own." Sunny exclaims.  They all laugh and Jongdae smiles, "Well see about that." Miwako blushes and hides behind them and the group of guys walk off. Sunny looks back at Miwako, "Dang Tachi-chan!  You're a guy magnet!" Yoona laughs, Come on guys we gotta go! Sunny and Sooyoung hug Miwako and they all exchange numbers, Well call you! See ya later!!! They wave good bye and Miwako watches them walk off and she decides its about time for her to go as well. She gets her bags and walk through out down town smiling a bit and back to her house. *Good... my parents aren't home yet.* Miwako thinks to herself and rushes up the stairs putting all her new clothes into her closet. She goes to take a shower and puts on her raccoon onsiee pajamas and sits on her bed eating another cupcake she bought as her *dinner* and she snuggles in bed smiling and falls asleep.