Chapter 6

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 to 13 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

Jangmi was making tea for L again and took a pouche out of her pocket. but just when she wants to open it she thought about the moment in the hospital.

 

"Here is your drink." L said when he took the bottle water out of the machine.

"Thank you boss." Jangmi said smiling and tried to open her bottle, but her hands was too slippy.

L took her bottle and opened the bottle for her and gave it back.

"Thank you boss." Jangmi said smiling.

"Is that the only thing you can say?" L said and over Jangmi's hair before they walked to the direction of the hospital room again.

"Boss. Why are you so good to me?" Jangmi asked and L started to think.

"I don't know. I think I feel responsible to you. Or maybe you just look like a friend of me." L said and Jangmi nodded a little.

"Boss. What if I get my memories back and I changed in a totally different person?" Jangmi asked and L started to think again.

"If you became a totally different person. I don't think that will happen. I know that you will change a bit, but you wouldn't change in a totally different person. The person you are now is you. And that's difficult to change, because you is you." L said and Jangmi became a bit sad inside.

I'm not... I'm Bae Jangmi. Not Bae Sooji.

"So if you remember something, or wants to tell me something. Just tell me. Maybe I can help you." L said smiling a little to her and Jangmi nodded

"Thank you boss. But at this moment I don't have anything to tell you." Jangmi said

"Really? There is nothing?" L asked and Jangmi nodded

Of course there is...

"Why? Should there be something?" Jangmi asked and L was silence for a moment.

"So there is really nothing you want to tell me?" L asked again and Jangmin nodded

"Boss I'm fine. Believe me." Jangmi said and smiled

L sighed and nodded

 

"Is this guilt that I'm feeling? I shouldn't be right?" Jangmi said softly and was about to open the small pouche again, but then she thought about what Mir told her.

 

No matter what. We thought that it would be better if we let an other person suspect as the spy. I have thought about all the posiblities and I've decided that the person would be Yoona. Mir said in the phone

"What?" Jangmi asked surprised

"Don't worry about the plan. We already began. We are now waiting for the right moment to kidnap her." Mir said

"You did what?" Jangmi asked surprised again

"Ya Bae Jangmi. Don't tell me that you start to regret about the revenge too." Mir said

 

I'm not. But Yoona is too kind to beome like this. I don't want to ruin her life. Someone have to save her.

Jangmi threw the pouche fast in the garbage and thought for a moment before she threw everything away. All the pouches that Jiyeon gave her. She took the tea and walked fast to L's room.

"Boss. I'm coming in." Jangmi said and opened the door.

She saw that L looked up from his desk smiling at her.

"You can put it on the table." L said and Jangmi nodded

She walked to his desk and put the tea next to him. L suddenly stopped with writing and looked at the tea.

"Suzy. Is the tea from today not a bit different than your usual one?" L asked and Jangmi bite her underlip.

"No. It's the same." Jangmi said and L nodded a little.

"I think I worked too hard." L said and Jangmi nodded.

"Boss. What's that?" Jangmi asked pointing at a dossier on L's table.

"This? The dossier of Minho's sister. I'm still searching for a moment to give it to him. His sister is in the hospital now." L explained.

"Why are you helping him? He's a member of Falcon right?" Jangmi asked curious

"Yes, but what my parents did was wrong too. Let's say that I have to do something for him as a sorry from my parents." L said smiling a little and stood up.

"What are you doing boss?" Jangmi asked

"I think I need to visit my brother. I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter