Chapter 5

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 and 10 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

"Boss. How long do you think I have to stay here? I want to go home?" Jangmi said pretending sad and L smiled.

"You idiot. Until they are sure that you are fine." L said after he poked Jangmi's forehead and she smiled.

Shin that was lying next to the bed of Jangmi try to pretend to be asleep even thought he heard everything. On that moment a docter came in.

"Mr. Kim? Can I talk to you for a moment?" The docter asked and L nodded.

"I leave for a moment." L said and Jangmi nodded smiling

"Come back soon." Jangmi saidcutely and L smiled.

"Arraso. Stay here." L said and walked the room out  with docter..

"You want to say something right?" Jangmi asked and Shin turned to her side still lying and sighed.

"How did you know that I was pretending?" Shin asked and Jangmi smiled a little.

"Because I'm an expert." Jangmi said and Shin sighed again

"How long are you going to pretend to be Jangmi?" Shin asked and Jangmi smiled a little.

"Are you worried about me?" Jangmi asked

"What can I do? You have exactly same face as Sooji. Even if I want to I can't get angry at you. So what are you going to do?" Shin asked

"I don't know." Jangmi said playfull and Shin sighed again.

"Even thought I promised you to don't tell about your identity, but shouldn't you think that he will find out soon or later. I heard that he sended one of his best detectives to find your real identity." Shin said and Jangmi smirked.

"Really? I'm actually pretty curious how fast he is. But I've got the feeling that he will never find out." Jangmi said 

"Why?" Shin asked, but Jangmi returned him with a mysterious smile.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jangmi said and walked the room out.

Shin sighed again and walked slowly to the window and looked outside.

What should I do? If I tell L about Jangmi then Sooji will find out about her real family. I thought I could prevent everything happening and let her meet Sooji, but I was too late. She will definetely go crazy if she find out. But the other side. I'm a detective. I really have to stop her, but only looking at her I will...

Shin heard someone opening the door and turned.

Hey... That's...

"Sorry, I was..." The man said bowing

"You are searching for Suzy and L aren't you?" Shin asked a bit emotionless.

"Oh yes, Are they here?" the man asked.

"That L guy was talking with a docter and Suzy is the toilets." Shin answered

"Ah, thank you." The man said bowing and Shin turned back to the window again.

I really don't know what to do anymore.

Shin heard the door closing and turned try to walk back to his bed again, but then he saw something interesting on the chair next to Jangmi's bed. 

 

"Jangmi just called. The next person can begin tonight." Mir said and looked at Taemin.

Taemin sighed stood up from his chair. He turned to Joohyun and she nodded to let him know that everything is ready. Taemin nodded back and left the door.

"Something doesnt feel right. Minho just got catched and nobody dare to speak a word about him." Jieun said and the other member looked at her.

"Ya Lee Jieun. Don't you remember why Minho actually got accepted in our team?" Mir asked and Jieun sighed while nodding

"But Jieun is right. It's not fair for Minho. I'm actually feeling guilty toward him." Krystal said and Mir glared to her

Krystal became a bit scared and walked a bit backwards.

"Ya! Mir. Krystal hasn't say anything wrong so keep your stare away from her." Jessica scolded after she took Krystal behind her.

"To be honest. I feel a bit guilty too. I made the fake bomb. And now we are even let his girlfriend take part of it. I don't think this is right." Jieun said and Mir walked closer to her.

Jieun tried to look away from him already feeling a bit scared.

"Lee Jieun. Shouldn't you be more worried about your boyfriend than Minho. Minho was planned to get catched. He was our first step to give these losers a little hope. You know that too so don't. His family background wasn't even related with the rose of wishes." Mir said

"Ya Mir! Can you please stop! Jieun is only..." Jessica said angry but got interupted by an other voice.

"You guys enough!" Kim Bum yelled and they all looked a bit shocked to the door where Kim Bum just came in with Jiyeon.

"Don't you know that we have to work together at this moment. With only one tiny mistake and everything is over." Kim Bum said and they all became silence.

"I'm sorry." Jieun said while lowering her head.

"Me too." Mir said

"Me Too." Jessica and krystal followed him and Kim Bum sighed.

"Where is Taemin?" Kim Bum asked and they all looked at each other.

"Shouldn't he be with Seungri right now?" Jiyeon asked, but Kim Bum shook his head.

"I asked him to come here too." Kim Bum said.

Jangmi just called and she wanted him start with his game. So he left not so long ago. Mir said and Kim Bum sighed.

"I got it." Kim Bum said and left the room.

"What about this? Even thought we can't turn back anymore for Hyojoo, but we can let an other person suspect too." Mir said and everyone looked at each other.

 

"Lee Taemin!" Kim Bum yelled when he saw Taemin about to walk the school out.

Taemin turned and smiled a bit to Kim Bum.

"Hyung. Is there something?" Taemin asked and Kim Bum nodded.

"I just want to say that you don't need to be worry so much about the case. All the members will help you as much as we can. Even if you get catched I will help you to escape." Kim Bum said and Taemin looked confused to him.

"Hyung. What are you saying? It's not like you don't know the rule of our organisation?" Taemin asked and Kim Bum nodded.

"I know, but I'm just thinking that someone here need you too." Kim Bum said and Taemin became silence for a moment.

"You don't have to worry about Jieun. Even without me she will do it fine." Taemin said and Kim Bum sighed.

"That's not what I mean. Jieun is as you can say now almost useless for our oganisation. Remember, she made the bomb from Minho, so the peoples there now know how her bomb actually works." Kim Bum said and Taemin thought for a moment.

"What are you trying to say Hyung?" Taemin asked

"If. And that's only a small posiblity. If you fail your mission. Please take Jieun away as far as posible." Kim Bum said and Taemin looked surpised to him.

"Hyung..." Taemin said touched by his words and Kim Bum smiled.

 

Joohyun sighed before her desk. She knows what will happen. She knows what she has to do, but why does it feel so bad? She's doing this for revenge, but after Minho got catched she didn't know if this was really the right thing to do. It would be a lie if she said that she wasn't scared, but it would be even a bigger lie if she said that she never took her responsiblity as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter