Chapter 2

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 to 5 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

"Should I cook pork or just beef?" Jangmi asked to herself when she was holding the 2 meats in her hands.

"Why am I like this? This is only acting. I don't need to be that serious. I take the cheapest one." Jangmi said and threw the beef back and walked away.

It's almost been a week since Jangmi came in L's house and she's already getting used it slowly With the advice of Jiyeon and Kim Bum she decided to stay with L to make sure that they will win the game.

"I'm not good with pork." Jangmi said when she walked back and took the beef again.

"Excuse me. Can I have that pork if you don't want it?" An Ahjumma asked and Jangmi smiled to her.

"Here." Jangmi said smiling when she gave it to her.

"Thank you a lot." The ahjumma said and Jangmi replied with a smile.

She walked away and the ahjumma turned to look for some vegables, but then a boy walked to her.

"Excuse me ahjumma. I want to buy beef, but I can't find it. Do you know where it is?" The boy asked

"Oh. A girl that was here a minute ago took the last one." The ahjumma said and the boy nodded.

"Thank you Ahjumma." the boy said and was about to leave.

"Young man. Wait a minute. You look pretty handsome. What's your name? What do you think to meet my daughter if you have time?" The ahjumma asked and the boy smiled.

"My name is Shin, and I already have a girlfriend, but still thank you." The boy said and walked away.

 

Jangmi put all the food on the table and smiled satisfied.

"It's been a long time ago and I can still do it." Jangmi said but then her smile dropped.

"Appa. I miss you." Jangmi said softly, but then she heard that L came home and ran to the door.

“Welcome home, master," Jangmi said as happy as he could while watching L kick his shoes off. Rushing over, she quickly straightened them out, giving an accomplished grin to the young man.

“Don't call me master," He scolded, walking towards the kitchen.

Jangmi began to make a face to him, but changed fast in a smile.

“Yes, boss," Jangmi answered, giggling slightly, but actually scolding him as crazy. She followed L to the kitchen, and smiled when she saw L's surprised face.

hehe. Never thought that I could make these huh.

“Did you make this?” L asked pointing to the food. Jangmi nodded energetically, skipping to the table to pull a chair out for L.

“How?” L asked, suspicion laced within his voice, slowly taking the offered seat.

Yeah right. that losing memories part.

“I don't know. I just saw some food in the refrigerator and before I knew it, I had all of this cooked,” Jangmi lied fast and L sighed while accepting the glass of water that Jangmi graciously poured out for him.

Jangmi watched him drinking the water and began to think.

I wonder where he was today. He seems a little sad.

“What happened today?" Jangmi asked when he saw him starting to eat.

Jangmi then looked him up and down noticing that he was wearing a suit

 "Why are you wearing a suit today?” Jangmi asked curious in the most innocent way as she could.

L looked at her for a moment.

 "Somebody left." L answered

“Left? Where'd they go?" Jangmi asked curious.

L stopped eating and put his utensils down and replied, "To a far away place."

Oh yeah. I forgot about "HIM"

Jangmi noticed he pulled out a chair for her to sit in and she looked to him.

“Stop talking and just eat.” L said and Jangmi looked down at her bowl

She gave a quick glance to L and smiled bright

 "Okay, boss." She said and started to eat.

Jiyeon and Kim Bum were right. It was a good choice to stay here and I think that it actually could be fun living with him.

 

 

Jangmi saw that L was about to clear up the dishes, but she didn't give him a chance.

“I'll do it, boss,” she insisted, taking the bowl from L's hand.

“Whatever,” L muttered, taking his bag and walking to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter