Chapter 1

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 and 2 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

"They found the body." Kim Bum said looking at the sad back of Jangmi that was looking at a grave.

"I got it. When can we begin?" Jangmi asked softly and stood up.

"When do you want to begin?" Kim Bum answered and Jangmi nodded.

"What do you think about now? Exactly at this moment last year was my dad murdered." Jangmi said while looking at the grave of her dad.

"What do you think about tomorrow? L, the other son of Dr. K is coming back. He's a much better detective than his brother." Kim Bum said and Jangmi began to think.

"Then start to give the next number tomorrow to him. I don't care with who I'm going to play with." Jangmi said and Kim Bum thought for a moment.

"Are you sure you want to continued?" Kim Bum asked and Jangmi nodded

"The only thing I want is revenge on Dr. K's hole family." Jangmi said and turned.

Kim Bum took an embrella out of his bag and gave it to Jangmi.

"It's going to rain soon. You have a natural weak body. Don't catch a cold." Kim Bum said and Jangmi smiled.

"Thank you, but I don't need it. Just tell Mir to prepare for the first round." Jangmi said and walked away.

Jangmi walked the city in again. She liked it. Walking around looking at the happy faces that walk past her. It was the only way to let her forget for just a moment about the things around her, but at the same time she got remembered that she's alone. Her dad got poisoned 2 years ago by his best friend. Kim Jun. The famous detective Dr. K. The best detective in Korea. Bull. He was a faker. A big liar. He killed Jangmi's dad only because of a stupid fortune. The rose of wishes. There was a legend that said that whoever could get the Rose can get one wish from the rose. Jangmi's dad knew where it was, but he didn't told Dr. K it, because Jangmi's dad cared about him. He didn't want him continued walk the wrong path, but never thought that he will poisoned him. Jangmi's dad came in coma and past away last year. Right after the moment his dad got poisoned Jangmi began to search for everyone who was related with Dr. K. Lucky enough she found an old picture of her dad's student time and began to try to gather everyone together, but they all past away. And just as she thought everyone's dad was related with Dr. K. That was the start of their revenge plan.

Jangmi looked above to the sky seeing that it already start raining.

He was right. Again.

Jangmi ignored it and continued walking and without her realising she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Jangmi said softly while bowing.

"Young lady! Are you okay? You will catch a cold like this. I have an extra embrella. You can take it if you want?" The Ahjussi asked, but Jangmi shook her head a little

"I'm fine." Jangmi said and walked away.

"Hey! Young lady!" The Ahjussi yelled, but Jangmi ignored him and continued walking.

"Ahjussi? Can you help me?" The ahjussi heard a boy asking and turned.

"Of course. How can I help you?" The ahjussi asked.

"Is there a hotel near this place to stay?" The boy asked and the Ahjussi smiled

"I'm staying at a really great hotel now. I think there are still rooms availible there." The ahjussi said and the boy smiled.

"Thank you very much." The boy said bowing.

"No no, It's okay. By the way. What's your name?" The ahjussi asked

"My name is Shin." The boy said smiling.

 

Jangmi was already walking for hours, but the rain just won't stop. She started to fell weaker and weaker and decided to lean on a wall to rest, but then her vision became blurry.

 

Jangmi opened her eyes slowly finding herself on a unfamiliar bed. She had a nightmare about her dad again. She started to look around the room and saw fast that there was a boy sitting in front of his desk with his eyes closed.

Is he sleeping?

Jangmi slowly began to sit about to walk to him, but then she saw a picture on the wall with Dr. K in it together with 2 boys and a woman.

Wait. Is he maybe...

She saw that he opened his eyes and began to sit on a more normal way. The boy turned to her with a surprised face.

"You're awake." The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter