Chapter 9

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 to 27 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

”Hyung, take care of Suzy. I'm going to help Shin.“ L said and run away

”Ya! L!“ J yelled and shook his head.

He looked to Jangmi and smiled.

"Suzy ah. Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright." J said and Jangmi nodded a little.

She looked a bit away and bite her underlip.

"Changjo shi. Did you just say. You catched Mir?" Jangmi asked carefull and he nodded.

"Why is there something wrong?" Changjo asked and Jangmi shook her head.

"That's a relief." Jangmi said and looked fast away.

 

"Are you guys alright?" Jangmi asked the detectives from team 3.

They all nodded while holding their heads. Shin pulled Jangmi with him away from the detectives and looked around.

"What kind of spray was that? Is it dangerous?" Shin whispered

Jiyeon's spray shouldn't be dangerous, so I think they will be alright.

"They will be alright. Jangmi whispered, but they looked up. Mir got leaded out the building by the police and he and Jangmi's eyes met each other. Jangmi full of of concern, but Mir with his same proud. He smiled a little to her and he got leaded in the police car." Jangmi looked down and closed her eyes.

I'm sorry.

 

"We are the only 2 left now." Kim Bum said softly and Jangmi nodded.

"It's weird. And so silent." Jangmi said and Kim Bum nodded too.

"Never thought that they will be that fast." Kim Bum said

"Our finally game is coming near. So it actually wouldn't be weird to find out our members." Jangmi said

"Have you already thought how we end this game?" Kim Bum asked and Jangmi thought for a moment.

"I want to do something first before we end this game." Jangmi said

"What?" Kim Bum asked

"I just want finish everything I can now I'm still Suzy." Jangmi said and Kim Bum nodded.

"Call me when you finished everything." Kim Bum said

 

Jangmi looked up when she heard the door from Yoona's hospital room open. She looked at Shin and couldn't help, but feel sad. She start to look down not wanting to let the other see her sad face.

"Let's leave." L said and Jangmi looked slowly up.

He saw that L smiled at Shin and he left with J and Yoona. Shin looked back at her and he began to sit next to Jangmi. There was a long time silence when finally Jangmi started to speak.

"Shin... What kind of person was Bae Sooji?" Jangmi asked and Shin looked a bit confused to her.

"Ne? Ah Sooji. Uhm." Shin said didn't not know what to say because of the sudden question

"The only thing I know now is that my name is Suzy. The asisstant of detective L. The son of Dr. K. Even thought I don't know who that Bae Sooji is. i'm still a bit curious." Jangmi said and Shin start to getting what he mean.

Shin has never talked about Sooji in front of her either and It's better to talk like this at this moment. You never know who's listening with them. 

"She's the most irritating and annoying girl I have ever seen." Shin said after thinking for a moment and Jangmi looked fast at Shin.

"What?" Jangmi asked surprised and Shin began to smile.

"I met her the first time when I was 5.  At that time she just became 4 I think. At first I found her cute, but she immediately stole my bread out of my hands the moment I wanted to talk with her. And when I asked to give it back she kicked my leg." Shin said while pointing at his left leg and Jangmi started to think.

"Bae Sooji... was like that?" Jangmi asked and Shin nodded.

"At first I wanted to ignore it, because I thought you were just young, but we started to fight more and more. Our grandma always told me to be nicer for you because I was older, but sometimes I really couldn't stand you anymore. So one time I hided your shoes, so you couldn't go play outside anymore, but that wasn't the case. You ignored the shoes and chased me behind outside. Bae Sooji was too much for words." Shin said and shook his head. 

"Really?" Jangmi asked a bit sad and Shin nodded, but then he started to smile.

"But even thought she was annoying most of the time. She has a lot of great points too." Shin said and Jangmi looked slowly back to Shin.

"Like what?" Jangmi asked

"We were really poor when we were little. Our grandma was always working, so the both of us were alone at home most of the time. I remember that I got sick really fast when I was a kid. Everytime I got sick you will feed me soup that our grandma had left for us. Even thought I could eat it alone, you really wanted to feed me. I remember you said that I have to be better so you can fight with me again. And every year at my birthday, even thought I always tell he I wished that she wasn't my sister, she will always give me a present made by herself. It was always toys that I always wanted, but didn't had the money to buy it." Shin sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter