Chapter 4

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

Shin looked to the bed next him where Jangmi was lying and sighed. He looked away again and crossed his arms.

"How long are you going to pretend to be sleeping. Bae Jangmi." Shin said and saw that Jangmi was moving from the corner of his eye.

Shin smirked and turned his head to her direction.

"I saw you moving, so stop trying to pretending to be asleep." Shin said and Jangmi opened her eyes with a glare.

“Who are you?” Jangmi asked short and Shin smirked.

“Someone who can stop your plan.” Shin said and he saw Jangmi thinking.

Jangmi began to sit up and looked at him.

“How did you know?” Jangmi asked and Shin smirked again.

“I'm Shin. Private detective from the US. Currently back in Korea to investigate Falcon. Or can I say. The organisation of the hidden rose.” Shin said and Jangmi was silence for a moment before she began to smirk.

“You are much better than that idiot.” Jangmi said and Shin frowned.

“Who's that idiot?” Shin asked and Jangmi began to smile a little.

“Don't tell me that mr detective here don't know about the 2 sons of Dr. K.” Jangmi said and Shin smiled a little too.

Dr. K has 2 sons. His oldest son Kim Jaejoong. Code name J. The assistant of Dr. K. His other son Kim Myungsoo. Code name L. Currently in Busan.

“What are you up to?” Shin asked and Jangmi began to lie down again.

“Pretend to be hurt, pretent to be weak and of course. Pretent to be innocent.” Jangmi said and closed her eyes.

“Aren't you afraid that I will stop you?” Shin asked and Jangmi smirked still her eyes closed.

“If you really wanted to stop me. You wouldn't be here to tell this to me right?” Jangmi asked and they heard someone open the door.

Shin took his diary next him and pretended to be reading. A boy ran the room in.

“Suzy ah!” The boy yelled while running to her.

Shin looked slowly next her seeing that he was smiling in relief.

Come on. She's not dying. And besides. She's pretending. He really is an idiot.

The boy began to sit and stared at Jangmi's sleeping face.

Looking at his face he must be Dr. K's youngest son L, but why is he in Seoul and not in Busan?

Shin began to look L again and saw that he was holding something.

“14. 18.” The boy whispered and Shin turned back to his Diary.

14. 18.? What's that?

"Kajima." Jangmi said softly and L turned to her

Jangmi was moving her head like she was heaving a nightmare and L sighed. He began to slowly over Jangmi's head. And Jangmi calmed down immediately and L began to smile.

"Bapo." L said when he removed the hair from her face.

Oh Come on! Look at yourself. I Can't take this anymore

"So sweet." Shin tried to say sarcastic.

Shin saw from the corner of his eye that he turned at him and he turned to him too.

"But this is a hospital and not your room, so would you guys please do it somewhere else." Shin said acting irritated and turned back to his Diary.

Shin felt that L was begining to irritated at him and Shin smiled from the inside.

"Ya, this isn't your room either, so I can do what I want." L said with a little angry tune.

BINGO!

"Aren't you afraid that your girlfriend will wake up by your voice." Shin said while sighing

Let's see how long you are going to pretend. Bae Jangmi.

Shin looked to them and closed his Diary pretending to be sad.

"I'm envious." Shin said sighing and began to lie down

"Mwoga?" L asked looking to him

"You're girlfriend is right beside you, when the mine is in America right now." Shin said and put his hands under his head.

Well technically she's your twin and my sister. hihi.

"She's not my girlfriend." L said softly and Shin began to look at Jangmi

Not? It seams that I've got it wrong. She really looks like Sooji...

"What are you doing?" Shin heard L's voice and looked fast at L.

Pabo Shin! She's Sooji's twin! of course they look alike.

Shin turned back and began to look at the plafond. Try to act mysterious again.

"It's just that they are look alike." Shin said softly and closed his eyes

"Who?" L asked

Got ya!

Shin smirked and turned back to him again

"You want to know?" Shin asked and L looked away

"It's none of my business, so why I want to know?" L said and began to sit on the bed of Jangmi.

Shin smirked.

You idiot.

"Just admit that you want to know." Shin said and he took out a picture out of his bag.

A picture of me and Sooji. Let's see how long you are going to stay there Jangmi.

"Wants to see?" Shin asked and L looked slowly to him, but than away.

"No." L said and the boy began to smile

It's still early, You will come to me soon to look for it.

"You're really interesting." Shin said and put the picture away.

"By the way I'm Shin." Shin said while laying down again still looking to him.

L smiled a little back.

"I'm L." L said

I know.

but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter