Chapter 7

Detective L and the secret behind the hidden Rose (Detective L Special Side story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 to 22 from detective L and the secret behind the diary

Jangmi was leaning next to the door listening the conversation between L and Minho. The more she listen, the more she felt sorry for L. She knows that this may be his most difficult part of the game, because it's about Thunder and Mir. Even thought it was his own mistake, she can't help but still felt sorry for him.

I may ruin his hole life after he found out the truth, but isn't it that I wanted?

Jangmi looked at Hyojoo that was standing in front of the door. Waiting until L give her a sign.

I ruined Minho's life too and L saved his. This feeling... is weird...

“You can come in.” L said and Hyojoo opened the door.

“Hyojoo ah.” Jangmi heard Minho's voice and Jangmi smiled a little.

Who's actually the real bad person?

L walked the door out and Jangmi smiled at him.

“You did a great job boss.” Jangmi said

 

Jangmi just wanted to tap the code of L's apartment when she heard a voice.

“Bae Jangmi.” Jangmi heard Shin and turned.

“You are lucky that L is not here at this moment.” Jangmi said and leaned on the door.

“Where is he?” Shin asked

“Buying some food for tonight. But I don't think you are here for him right?” Jangmi asked and Shin was silence for a moment.

“I just want to tell you that I know the real murderer of Lee Seulna and I'm going to tell them.” Shin said and Jangmi smirked.

“Then do it. I'm not holding you back.” Jangmi said and turned back to tap the code in.

“You think it's alright?” Shin asked and Jangmi smirked again when opening the door.

“I don't think he's in the condition to solve the case again. And besides. Letting him know the truth will only benefit us.” Jangmi said and walked the apartment in and closed the door without saying goodbye.

“I'm sorry.” Jangmi whispered and closed her eyes.

Her phone started to ring and she knows from who it is.

“Yoboseyo?” Jangmi answered

“We are know at the old trainstation. Do you think he will come today?” Mir asked

”I think that more peoples will come. Prepare for it and make sure to don't get caught. Don't forget that our goal today is to let them know about the organisation.“ Jangmi said and hung up.

Yoona will come back today. After today everything will change. I can't feel sorry for them. We have to let them know about our organisation and the real Dr. K.

 

"Is Yoona noona okay now?" Jangmi asked L when searching for the room where Yoona is

"Yeah, she just need some rest." L said kindly to Jangmi and continued to search.

"Boss." You are kind of weird. Jangmi said and they stopped walking for a moment.

"What do you mean? I'm just the same." L said smiling a bit, but Jangmi shook her head.

"No boss, you are nicer to me than normal. Why?" Jangmi asked confused L smiled a bit.

He tapped the forehead of Jangmi and shook his head. He walked on and Jangmi followed fast.

"Is it wrong to be nicer to you?" L asked and Jangmi shook her head.

No, but I'm scared.

"No. You are right boss. I'm sorry." Jangmi said smiling and L stopped.

"It's here." L said and opened the door seeing that Shin, J and Jiyeon already in the room.

J was sitting on the bed of Yoona while Shin was leaning on the wall next the window. Jiyeon was standing the other side of the bed with flowers in her hand.

"You came." Shin said and the other 2 looked up to them.

"L ah." J called him and Jiyeon bowed to them.

"Oh, I came." L said and Jangmi smiled brightly, and looked for Jiyeon.

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm Suzy. This is the first time I meet you right?" Jangmi said brightly after bowing to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon gave a small bow again.

"I'm Park Jiyeon. An intern in the company. Nice to meet you." Jiyeon said shy and Jangmi smiled as responds.

"Still the same?" L asked walking to their direction.

J nodded and he looked at Yoona again

Jangmi walked closer to Yoona seeing her sleeping pea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter