The day without him

My Lost Key

Ji Eun pov:

 

One day has past..

 

 

 

I still don't know what I am doing.. I am just like a dog on the street..

i never knew myself, I would turn to Love craze..    I haven't seen him for 1 day.. 

it is so difficult for me not to see him 1 day..  I just want to stay beside him.. I just want to be a doll which he plays always.. It is fine that I couldn't be his girlfriend but it is enough for me to become his doll...

 

I want him to know how much I love him.. How much I care about him.

 

 

Baekhyun pov:

 

I think myself what do you after that day..

 

I couldn't say what I want .... I was just so crazy that i give up on her.... It is just because of my faith..

 

 

i though that I can stay without her... But what am I happening? Why am I like that just because of that girl?  Am I in love? Is that call love? No... It can't be.. It will be just because of she is cute..

 

 

Telephone ringing

 

'hello? Baekhyun is talking..'  Said Baekhyun.

'Baekhyun ah.. I need to talk to you...'  Said Ji Eun with shaking voice.

 

it was in front of Baekhyun house where Ji Eun is standing...

 

When Baekhyun comes out,

 

'Annyeong. Baekhyun ah..' Said Ji Eun..

'A..Annyeong.... It is a bit late... What are you going to say me?' Ask Baekhyun.

'I just.. I just want to... I just want that... I just..' Shivered Ji Eun.

'Don't be afraid. I won't bite you.' Said Baekhyun with full of curious.

'i am sorry.. It's okay that if you don't want to answer my question. But I just want you to know what I feel about you.' Explain Ji Eun.

'Okay, continue.' said Baekhyun.

'Baekhyun ah.. Since I saw you the first time.. I know that you looks like my ex-boyfriend. At first I thought you were my boyfriend so I try to approach you and make you remember me. but finally I know that you aren't my boyfriend. And.. it is the feeling just I put on my boyfriend but now that feeling was made when I see you everytime... I can't stay or be without you.. I think.. I Like You.. Byun Baekhyun.'  said Ji Eun with feeling in her mind.

 

it was quite for a second.

Then Ji Eun start conversation again,

'It okay for me if you don't want to answer this ques...'  before Ji Eun finish up the conversation, Baekhyun give a Kiss on her sweet lips...

 

Ji Eun pov:

Did, Baekhyun just kiss me?  Is that?  He loves me?

 

"Ji Eun ah.. Thank you.. Thank you very much.. I accept.. It is not only you who feel like that.. me too. When I saw you, I can't stay propbaly and I feel very shy when i talk to you." Said Baekhyun.

"So, you mean?" amazed Ji Eun.

"Yes^^ . I love you too .."  whispered Baekhyun into her ears.

 

 

at that time...

"Do you see? What is My Baekhyun oppa doing with her!? Who is she!?" said a girl who is hiding behind the tree.