Our first conversation

My Lost Key

Ji Eun pov:

I open my eyes,

Then I saw Baekhyun, I think I am just wrong looking. But it is not!! I am the one who is about to hit with his car!! I am just so surprise!! 

I am just staring at him and wondering what to say...

 

Baekhyun pov:

I think I know her very well, I guess. Her eyes which were staring at me, her nose which is breathing, which is going to talk to me.. 

I am just so confusing!! Why can't I remember such a beautiful girl like her? 

Then I start the conversation "Annyeong!! :D How are you?"

 

Ji Eun pov:

I was very shocked and don't know what to say.. But somehow, I feel happy to be with him..

"Annyeong Baekhyun.. I am a bit fine now.. By the way, am I the one who hit with your car?" I asked.

"Uhh.. Yeahh.. :D Sorry about that. I am very sorry about that." Baekhyun apologise me.

"Baekhyun, I saw the news yesterday. are you ok?"

"What news!? Ahh.. I see. :D I am fine about that. I don't even know how did they get such horrible news."

"Are you sure you are ok?"

"Of course!!"

 

Then, as I want to talk more with him, I sit down quickly, unfornately, I am unbalance and fall onto Baekhyun. I cannot tell anything now.. He and I are so close! I can even hear his breathing. 

 

Baekhyun Pov:

She..She fall onto me. None of the voice come out of my mouth. I was totally mute that time.. As I look at her closely, she is so beautiful. Beautiful than the other girl even Lu. Her eyes were bright, her nose is sharp, her lips seem sweet...

Then I realise that it was so long to be like this... Then I push her off my body.. But unforunately, my face become red, totally red. I knew it by myself.

 

"Are you ok Baekhyun?" she asked me.

"ahh.. yeah..yes. any problem with you?" I asked her back

"No, I am fine! Can I ask you something I want to know?"

"Yes..Yes of course"

"How old are you?"

"22"

"What is your height?"

"174cm"

"What is your favorite food?"

"Pizza and bacon"

"Do you know me before?"

As soon as she ask me that question, I cannot tell anything else except "Yes and No"

then I answer " I think I know you before, but I can't remeber anything."

"Please come with me!" she pull me out of hospital.

 

Ji Eun pov: 

Everything he answer was true! I know it! He is exactly Baekhyun who is my Boyfriend..

As I pull him out off the hospital, I realise that he was a celebrity! And also this is our first meet!!

Suddenly, I stop running and turn to him.

 

Baekhyun pov:

I wonder why she stop! Then she is turning to me.. What kind of face am I to face her?

Then she asked me,

"Baekhyun, can I be your friend?"

I was so excited about her words, I have been a celebrity for 500days, but I have never seen normal people asking to be friend with celebrity.