Zone out

My Lost Key

~Baekhyun

Our manager and CEO have been telling us about going to our dorm, as we haven't finish pracitcing and also we are busy with our own work.

Sometime, I got to think about how we laugh and play in the practise room but after those, it turn into a devil hour because we keep on practising.

We would sometime go out and eat but it is very annoying because of the fan service.

At least we got to eat something or else we will die with no food.

In our group, Luhan hyung, Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung are the oldest but they are the one who eat a lot.

It was our free day, wondering what to do in breaktime and chit-chatting with other members, I start to think about Ji Eun, way she smile, the way she talks at me, the way she made me happy. Everytime I saw her, I think I have known her long time ago but I just can't remember.

Not only that, when I saw Chanyeol talking with her, I feel that she is in danger. I feel that, staying near Chanyeol is not safe for her...

 

 

~Ji Eun

Although I have part time job, I still finding for new job which would earn more amount of money.

Right now, I am walking to new job which can earn a lot of money. Being a assistant manager in celebrities' dorm!

I don't really care about what kind of work I am working, because I love work and as long as I got money it is fine.

 

 

~Baekhyun

-----we were now at our dorm------

I was doing nothing, my mind were zoning out that I couldn't catch up what the manager hyung was saying. Although, not knowing the fact, I go into my room and take a short rest. I would be lying if I say I am sleeping, actually I am not. I hear all those shouting, laughing and talking out of my room but I just ignore them. I don't have much energy to scold them. Within a few minutes, I heard a bell ring, knowing that other member would open the door, I just keep slient in my room and decided to sleep again. But before I would went into my own dreamland, there's a knock come to my room. I growled loudly but I am sure the person who is knocking my room, can't heard. I stand up from my bed, messed up my hair like a little kid and open the door revealing manager hyung in front of me.

"I thought, our schedule have don--" I started the conversation but I was cut off by him, "Don't you hear what I just say?"

Knowing my answer, I lowered my head and answered softly, "Sorry, Hyung. I was just zoning out--"

There I was cutted off by him again, "I say, there will be new manager. But she is just assistant. I would be taking days off as I have some personal matter. I won't be back for 2 or 3 month or maybe less or maybe longer. So I asked you not to mess up with her and help her." he stopped for a while, "Do you get the point?"

Sorry hyung I think, i just zone out again. Baekhyun thought. "Umm.. Of course!" I answered fake smiling. I don't really check up what Hyung is saying exactly but I know that he would be taking days off and the new manager will come.

 

That day, I don't actually know why but, I just don't feel like I am living in this world. I don't know what exactly happening to me, but the last thing I know was,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I Miss Ji Eun that I've been zoning out all day....

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ta--Da~~ New chapter is up!! Sorry for very very very late update!! I am very sorry.. :(

I hope this chapter go well. :D Please wait for the next chapter! And sorry for short chapter too!

Please check out my new fanfics*_*

Baekhyun ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/763446/butterfly-fly-away-romance-you-exo-baekhyun (Ongoing)

Luhan ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/757349/just-a-childish-love-edited-angst-romance-you-luhan-lovelife-suho-noeunseol (Ongoing)

Baekhyun and Luhan ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/729312/you-who-come-from-the-past-hiatus-romance-exo-luhan-funny-baekhyun-kris-kangsuraoc (Ongoing)