Chanyeol's Plan

My Lost Key

PS: Lu is not Luhan. Real name of Lu is Choi Jin Mi.

I will use Choi Jin Mi instead of Lu start from this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Song of BTS(No) RING~*

 

"Yoeboesaeyo?" Jin Mi started conversation.

"Jin Mi ah~ I want need to tell you something. Can you wait me at usual place?" Baekhyun said in the another line with emotionless voice.

"Is something wrong with you oppa? Your voice is a bit strange. Are you sick?" Jin Mi asked with full of worries.

"No. Don't worry about me. Just come there about 7:00 pm. Got it?" Baekhyun hung up after he said.

 

 

~Lu

I am sure, there's something is happening to oppa.

 

 

-------In the coffee shop----------

 

"Annyeong oppa!" Jin Mi waved as she smile happily to Baekhyun.

"Are you waiting long time?" Baekhyun asked while sitting at the another side where Jin Mi is sitting.

"No I just arrive now."

"Ah..~"

"What are going to tell me?"

"Ah.. Actually I want to say that, don't approach me anymore and don't keep telling other that you are my girlfriend. Also you are not my real Girlfriend right?

you should stop pretenting like you are my girlfriend." Baekhyun explained.

 

---------Everything went into silent---------------

 

"Okay~ May I know, what's the reason?" Jin Mi asked with teary voice.

"Beacause....... huh.....ah....."

"It's okay oppa. I am fine.."

"Huh.. Because I have got my real girlfriend. I am really sorry Jin Mi~" Baekhyun soften his voice.

"AH.. I see~ Okay. You finally got your real girlfriend! It is good for you~" Jin Mi showed her smiles in every words she said but she is actually hurt inside.

"I am really sorry Jin Mi. I Love you as my little sister only, i can't love you more then that." Baekhyun showed his sadness on his face.

"It's okay. I'll get going now. I need to go somewhere else. Bye.See ya. Oh~ sorry. I can't see you, you have your own girlfriend.^_^ Bye" Jin Mi give a bright smile and run out of the coffee shop as her tears come out of her eyes.

 

~Jin Mi

I am glad that you are happy. If I can see your smiles, it is enough for me.

 

~Baekhyun

I am very sorry Jin Mi. I know you really love me but someday you'll find your true love.

 

 

 

"Yah! That is Baekhyun oppa right? And that girl is............. Lu! Jin Mi unnie isn't she? Why unnie is running away from Baekhyun oppa with crying face?" the girl who was sitting at the corner of the shop asked to another girl.

"Yes! I am sure that is Baekhyun oppa but I am not sure why Jin Mi unnie run away from him.. I am so curious... What is happening? Is there problem between them?" another girl exclaimed.

 

 

~Baekhyun

Just a minute after Jin Mi left, I keep walking on the busy road. Everyone might realised me that I am Top star 'Byun Baekhyun' but I don't really care them. My Fangirls are following me where I go, asking for my signature but I just give them a cold shoulder.. Right now I just need to take care of Ji Eun.

 

When I arrive to my dorm,

"Is anything all right?" Kris asked as he held his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Of course, I am fine." Baekhyun reply with weak voice.

"Okay! Attention!" There is a new member who will be our new lead rapper!" Suho announced as he clapped his hand one time.

"New member?" Tao shouted as he frown.

"Lead rapper?" But I am already main rapper." Kai said with full of confused voice.

"Silence! Please welcome our new member Park Chanyeol!" Suho continue as he clapped his hand welcoming to Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol?" Baekhyun thought and he looks at the new member.

 

~Chanyeol

Byun Baekhyun. I am here to take revenge from you! You take away my Ji Eun.

 

"Long time no see Baekhyun!" Chanyeol give a evil smile with weird hug to Baekhyun.

 

 

~Baekhyun

Isn't he friend of Ji Eun? I guess Ji Eun sent him here. I guess she doesn't believe me.. ^_^ cutti Ji Eun..

 

"YEA.. Hello! Nice to meet you again!" Baekhyun hug Chanyeol back with real smile.

 

~Chanyeol

Byun Baekhyun! Do you think I am nuts? Don't pretent you don't know anything in front of me! I know are acting. Don't think I will fall into your trap! Don't think that you are clever enough to fool me! Liar!

 

"You guys know each other?" asked Sehun with amazement.

"A little! He is my Girlfriend's friend." Baekhyun answered with smiles on his face.

"Girlfriend??" Exo-boys shouted with real excitment expression.

"I thought Jin Mi is your girlfriend. Isn't she?" Suho asked.

"No.. She is not my real girlfried." Baekhyun explained.

"So, how about Jin Mi? What are you going to do with her?" D.O asked as his eyes widen

"I have already told her about this." Baekhyun reply.

 

~Chanyeol

Girlfriend? Huh!? You'll never get Ji Eun! Don't think that I'll give her. Don't think that You are so clever enough to get Ji EUn!

 

"Yeah. I am his Girlfriend's friend" Chanyeol fake smile and held his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"When did you find your real girlfriend?" Chen asked.

"Just a day ago.." Baekhyun reply.

 

~Chanyeol

Be happy right now when you have little time left! Because I am going to spoil your life!

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I am back with my new chapter!

i hope you like it!!

Please check out my new fanfics ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/729312/you-who-come-from-the-past-romance-exo-luhan-funny-baekhyun-kris-kangsuraoc

Please support my new fanfics too.

Please subscribed and upvote my both fanfics.

Thanks all the reader!!

Thanks for your subscrided and upvote too :D