What when who. lol

Another Typical Story.

 

~~~Saturday morning at Hyo's Condominium~~

 

--------------

Hyo's

---------------

 

As i woke up in the morning.stretched out my arms and legs. i looked at clock located at the side table of my bed. 8:00 am

 

 "uugggh." a sound left my mouth and buried my face against my pillow. I stay like that for another minutes while staring at the ceiling. i sighed as slowly get up frim my bed and stroll towards to my bathroom. itook a quick shower and brush my teeth to freshen up my senses and have a good start of the day.

 

i left my room nice and clean. i walked straight to living room and switch on the television. i left it while its open and go straight to the kitchen. i cooked two dishes for breakfast,and leave note for Sooyoung. before taking a walk to the park.

 

~~ 

as i feel the wind brushes off my blonde hair on my green tank top,i inhaled the freshness of the new trimmed grass at the park. i am sitting in one of the benches here and let my eyes shut and let my mind dozed out away from the reality.  Its been a 2 awesome months when i met my new friends from school. Tiffany and taeyeon have been hanging out with us from the first day we met and asked them to join with us. Both of them are very close to each other. Taeyeon knows tiffany too well i still remember when i missed 2 subjects last week.

 

 

-Flash back- (Last week)

 

"Yah kim Hyoyeon where on earth have you been?" tiffany scolded me after i take my seat beside taeyeon. i look at her and she's really upset on what i have done. i took a glance to sooyoung who's busy eating her cinnamon and not helping tiffany to calm down. CURSE YOU SOO!. Lastly I switched my eyes to taeyeon who look at me apologetically.... "She's really mad at you. go and ask her if she wants ice cream" she whispers before she lower her head.

 

i looked back at her at confused.

 

"Ehhhem" Tiffany dismissed my confusing moment and bring  me back to the earth again. i look at her eyes andshe's really waiting for my answer. Damn. it feels like i was interrogated by a wife who have doubts about her husband having a mistress. SCARY. "Why didn't you text us about missing 2 subjects. you have your phone with you.Why didn't you informedus.we are worried about you. do you know that?"she continued

 

 

"Tiff. do you want ice cream??" i asked her. hoping she will be distracted

"Yah! You're......blah blah blah bla blah blah....." i can't hear her clear because  taeyeon pinch my thigh and i look at her furiously. i looked down and saw her phone placed in my lap.

 

there's a text written on it: 'Asked her if she wants ice cream and tell her you will buy her a strawberry flavor'

 

"Kim Hyoyeon! i 'm asking you!" tiffany  said in irritated voice

 

"I'm Hungry gonna buy something. tiff i will buy you an ice cream just wait here with your hot head. Guys keep eyes to fany" i stood up and rushed away from our table. i am almost at the door when she shouted

 

"MAKE SURE ITS STRAWBERRY!!! AND PLEASE! BE BACK IMMEDIATELY!" tiffany yelled.

 

~~~

i giggle as the memory hit me. i wonder how taeyeon handle tiffany's mood swings. Yoona and yuri also join in the group  when i saw them seating with the three. Same day Last week at lunch

 

~~~

 

I entered the cafeteria with a 4 different flavors of ice cream in a bag. i saw the usual table where we are seated and saw Sooyoung  laughing her heart out. i walk to the place and hearing them talking to 2 figures occupying the extra seats beside Sooyoung and tiffany's. Poor taeyeon. she look so alone. HAHAHAHA

 

"And that professor.... HAHAHAHHA...He. HAHAHAHHA He dance." Sooyoung said and brought laughter to everyone. i was making my way to our table. Shiizzz....her voice is so loud

 

"Supp guys im back" i interrupted. I look at them and saw two familiar faces "so what did i miss?" i asked

 

"Oh! Hyo! meet these two This is---" Soo started

 

"Yuri and Yoona. i met them already at the dance studio. What's up?" i cut her. they look at me for a seconds and started talking again.

 

"oohhh." soo said to cut the silence.  "Well yoona is my classmate and yuri is one of yours" She said with a beam

 

"Oh really? i haven't seen her in my class though" i said. Really?? why i didn't know that?? wow that's weird.

 

"because your always staring outside the window and not paying attention to the class. " Yuri, Tiffany said in unison. they paused and laugh together along  with taeyeon and yoona.

 

"burnnnn." sooyoung commented and they laugh their out.

 

REALLY GUYS?!

 

-----

 

 

Those 5 have been my companion . i'm really thankful for having them though sometimes its annoying when they are fighting. Girl talk all night long, movie marathon and over night are one of the things we always do. In fact, they have stuffs in condo like clothes in case they will stay in my place for nothing. they also have spare keys. Yeah. they almost make it their own home. most of the time they are at my place.Good thing the parents of the girls know it already.

 

I stand and walking back to my Condo right now, i look at my wrist watch and it's almost 10 o' clock.  i enter  in the building and the staffs from lobby greeted me. I stretch my arm to stop the closing door of elevator.  i was about to click number where my condo is located but it seems we are on the same floor with the girl standing beside me. 

 

the elevator stops and the girls walks out the elevator she stoped in front of the door, few steps from my door. I just watch her actions as  she walk inside when  she dropped something in the floor. ID?.

 

ID:

 

Seo Joo Hyun