yep school.

Another Typical Story.

~~~

 

The school started 3 weeks ago and it's been 2 weeks since sooyoung moved in Hyo's  condo. and it's been 2 weeks since she start going on the same university with her. Her first day was good. She can be a title holder of 'MOST HEAD TURNER QUEEN' most of the students stare at her as she walks in the middle of the corridor. Guys and gals are very curious about sooyoung. They haven't seen her around the campus. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hyoyeon! *munch* i don't know *munch munch* about *munch* this *gulp* work. will you help me? *burp*aaahhh" Soo asked after swallowing the big amount of cake. She immediately handed the paper to hyo.

 

 

 

 

Right now they are at the garden of the school, a placewhere other students are releasing  their stress from studies for a while.The garden is wide so the place isn't that crowded. There are Benches and big trees. The ground is covered by the thick green grasses which is very relaxing. Lot of student spend their vacant time.

 

"I FORGOT HOW TO SOLVE IT SOO. SORRY. AND PLEASE STOP TALKING WHEN YOU'RE EATING, ITS KINDA GROSS.. YOU KNOW " Hyoyeon told in a low voice.

 

 

 

"You are indeed helpful Hyo. Thanks a lot " she commented.

 

 

"You're welcome, that's what friends are for! Right?!"  Hyo took a glance to the young lady and smile widely enough to get sooyoung annoyed.

 

"Nice Sarcasm my dear friend, I love you from the bottom of my hypothalamus."  -_____-

 

 

"Wow. Soo, Hypothalamus? SO DEEP" Hyo said while preventing herself to laugh out loud

 

"Because i'm Beautiful and gorgeous." Soo smirked.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Kim Hyoyeon?" a lady asked but Hyo didn't hear her because she was drowned watching a new release of choreography by BRIAN PUSPOS

 

 Sooyoung looked up to the girl who's standing in front of them,  and then elbowed Hyo, Hyo looked at her in irritated  gaze but soo ignored her gaze and pout her lips towards to the girls, Hyo stared at her blankly. then she suddenly notice the message. She look at the direction of the girl and notice that the girl's eye fixed on her.

 

"Yes?" she asked

"You're Kim Hyoyeon? Nice meeting you." The girl flashed Her smile to her which Hyo find it Cute. "I'm Lee Soon kyu call me sunny,i saw you're name on the list of the people who will audition for a dance competition" Hyo  gazed at her confused and shock on what the she  said. 

 

"i didn't sign up for any compet~~~"

"I did" sooyoung said while staring at her friend "i did sign up your name hyo, don't worry, i also joined for the competition. HOW COOL IS THAT HYO!" The younger lady said amusingly though she know that she is scared on what hyo will say towards her decision. and  she know that HYO isn't a girl that showcase her talent in the crowd.

 

 

 

~~

"Choi sooyoung what the hell did you do?!" Hyo asked in a scary manner which gives sooyoung shiver straight to her spine. Shiiizz Hyo is totally scary when she's mad. Soo's thought.

 

 

"a-and, w-what a-a-are ----" 'damn it i hate it, why is my tongue always tied up when i need it'  Hyo mumbled to herself while soo is chuckling "YAH!! Stop that. that's not even funny" Soo just smiled at her and grab her neck down to her armpit  "KIM HYOYEON I LOVE YOU!!!"

 

Hyo is woman of actions, She's not good in words. She has difficulties expressing her feelings through words. 

 

~~

 

"Soo go back to your classroom, the tour is over. Go and make friends, see you at the school grounds after dismissal, you will explain on what you did a while ago" Hyo said while getting ready for the next subject.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~