New mate.

Another Typical Story.

 

 

"YAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE!!" Hyoyeon screamed as she queezed the pillow then suddenly threw it away. As the heavy rain pour down the roof and the cold breeze of the wind from the slightly opened window  hugging her, she immediately stand and walk straight to kitchen which is near to her living room.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon is living in a condo alone which is located near at her new school. her former school recommended her to study their since her new school is known as one of the top and most recommended school for students who wants to enhance their performing skills. Kim Hyoyeon is nobody inside the campus. She's always bullied by other classmates but she do nothing about it.. Her earphones is her best friend. it keeps her away from the cruel world and it brings her to her own world. 

 

Her first 3  weeks at the campus was a hell.  She almost cried every night and thinking that what if she let go the scholarship and go back to her province. Even she wants to do it, she can't. She need to survive  for the sake of her dreams and also for her family.

 

She open the Fridge and get the cake that she bought yesterday for her birthday. and ate it thinking if she will do her homework...

 

few moments later

 

 

*DINGDONG..DINGDONG...DINGDONG... DINGDONG.. DINGDONG *

 

Hyo almost jumped from stool. damn. she thought.

 

"I'M COMING!!!. STOP CLICKING  THE DOORBELL!! GEEZ" she yelled while her on way to the door of her condo

 

she open the door and a tall slim figure showed... "HYOYEOOOOOOOON!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" 'what the?! why is she here??' the girl thought 

 

"i know hyo that i'm beautiful but staring someone for a long time  is kinda rude...so stop it please?"  as the girl said that to hyo, the girl who's having a hard time to think was immediately  snapped into reality.

"soo. why are you here?? a-and what's with the plastics and luggages??" the blonde haired girl asked while helping her friend bringing the things inside her condo.

Choi Sooyoung. a friend or should i say Soo is hyo's Frienemy and by that they are always on war but sweeter than boyfriend/girlfriend  relationship.

 

"I'm moving in." soo said as she eat the cake that hyo taken out from the fridge a few moments ago. "WOAH. STOP IT RIGHT THERE YOUNG LADY. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?" "I'm mov--"she said as she make her way to living room while holding a plate full of cake  "i know"  "then why do you ask it again ---" Hyo, who is just watching her near the entrance and leaning to the wall, she groaned and let go a heavy sigh   "i mean... why is it so suddenly??"   "in every question you ask, i feel so unwelcomed. Hyo. i know i need to explain but please. i don't want to talk about it. not now."  the blonde girl didn't talk anymore and let Soo eat her cake.

 

 

After the question and answer portion. Hyo bring Soo's things in vacant room which is beside her's. the condo has two big bedrooms, (which literally big) 

 

 

 

"SOOOOOO! DO YOU HAVE ANY PLAN TO HELP ME ON YOUR THINGS!!! HOW CAN YOU STAY THERE WATCHING TV WHILE I'M TAKING CARE OF YOUR THINGS?!" Hyo yelled from the bedroom. "WAIT! IM COMING. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'M NOT WATCHING TV.  IM JUST SWITCHING ON THE PLAYER HERE.!" As sooyoung yelled back to Hyo.

 

 

 

after putting all the luggages inside soo's room they went straight to living room and stayed their for the rest of the day....

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm hyo, i forgot to tell."

"What?"


"we will be having the same school. starting tomorrow. LOVE YOU!"

 

"CHOI. SOO. YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

And that day was spent by them  yelling and teasing and yelling each other. THEY REALLY MISSED EACH OTHER A LOT. SWEAR.