Yeah Break it down yo!

Another Typical Story.

 

 

 

6 am @ school garden~***

 

Hyoyeon and sooyoung are lying on the green grass  while they are listening to  a ballad sond from hyo's ipod. There are few students are walking around the campus but most of them are staying inside the cafeteria early in the morning. Hyo is singing wholeheartedly while sooyoung is just giving her a 'what-the-hell-look' and start pushing Hyo away from her. without knowing two girls from afar who just came are watching them and smiling.

 

 

"YAH! stop pushing me! Aren't you appreciate my voice?!" Hyo said while making a weird action as if she's hurt about the reaction of soo

 

"You called that singing?!" And they both laughed

 

~~~~

"They look so easy going person." The Lady said while her one arm is cling to another girl. They both staring at the two girls having fun and enjoying their own world.

 

"yeah. i heard that the blonde girl is one of your classmate." yep. she's friendly. i want to be with friends  with her and that girl.♥" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The class started few minutes ago. Sooyoung was late because she gave time to visit cafeteria before going to her room while you go directly to her room and seated at the at the front row near at the window. The Professor enter the classroom with unfamiliar face. everybody quickly returned to their seats.

 

"Class listen. She is your new girl in your class, i hope you treat her well... Miss Tiffany please choose a seat" The Blonde stare at the new girl....Tiffany. 'She looks familiar.' the girl thought ut then she ignore it and look at the opposite direction which she can see the open field from her seat.

 

Tiff chose the seat at the back. And the class started. Tiff's seatmate start talking to her. Tiff is still staring at Hyo From the back but Hyo feels uncomfortable. The seat beside hyo is empty so she put her bag on it and lean her head at the desk.

 

The class was dismissed and students leave the classroom. Two girls were left inside and still fixing their stuff. Tiffany is the first one who finished and immediately go toward Hyoyeon.

 

"Hi! I'm Hwang Miyoung" Tiffany introduced herself to the Blonde.

 

"Hello....I'm Kim Hyoyeon." She smiled and then she continued "have we met before? you look so Familiar to me." Hyo said while analyzing and remembering something "Uhhh!!! I remember!  YOU. GYM. HELP. OFFICE."

 

Tiffany smile showing her eye smile. "yes. that'sme. Sorry for not introducing myself back then."

 

"no it's ok. you're on rush though."

 

The conversation was cut when they heard a knock from the door.

 

"Hi." The girl waved to them shyly as if she disturbed something serious

 

"Taeyeon! You're here! i want  you to meet the girl who helped me" Tiffany run towards to taeyeon and give her a hug, she release the shorty and introduceher to the blonde who's looking at them at confuse. "Hyoyeon, this is Kim Taeyeon"

 

"Hello. I'm Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you!" then she suddenly remember "You are the girl that i accidentally bumped when i'm on my way to restroom"

 

"Yeah." The shorty look downward "I'm sorry 'bout that I'm not watching my way." Taeyeon said.

 

"KIM HYOYEON! WHY ARE YOU SO---- .."Sooyoung yelled while she entering the room. "HELLO! I'M CHOI SOOYOUNG. KIM HYOYEON'S GIRLFRIENDThen sooyoung kiss hyoyeon and cling her arm to the blonde. Tiffany and Taeyeon were shock from what did the giant said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! EW.NO. Guys don't believe on what this freak saying.!!!!!Y" Hyo said and shooking her head.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHLOL IM JUST KIDDING" Soo laugh her heart out and then she continued "AHAHAHAHAHAHA You Should've seen your face! You were like" And the giant imitate the expression of the unfamiliar girls.

 

~~~~~~~~

"We're going to get a lunch at the garden, wanna join us?" Soo asked them. Now they' are walking down the hall. 

"Sure!" Taeyeon and Tiffany both said in unison.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"I told you Guys never leave your food beside sooyoung!!" Hyoyeon is now at the middle of the riot. 

"Yah! Sooyoung buy me new food in cafeteria! You know how far is that but you still ate mine!" Taeyeon said holding back her laughter

"Guys both of you are making a scene" Tiffany said while looking at the bunsh of student from the building are running towards on the school ground

"Pabo! they are running in the middle of the school ground! " Hyoyeon slightly pushed tiffany

 

~~~~~

 

A loud speaker that placed in the middle of the garden is  starting to give an exciting beat which give others a clubbing vibes. Lot of students were gathered their to see what is going on there. The 4  girls, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon didn't bother to join others in the middle.

 

 

"WELCOME!!! Fellow Students! I am Sunbae Hyukjae and beside me is Sunbae Sungmin and Shindong" The 4 girls arejust listening from afar. "We are here Infront of you to announced that the dance club are having an audition in the GYM after Dismissal. We are hoping to see you there and join our club. Thank you!!"

 

"YAH! Shindong any other announcement?" Sungmin asked with aegyo which the girls are dying right now.

"YAH. Stop doing that!!!" Shindong and Hyukjae yell at unison "No more that's all! See You later guys !!!...oh wait!! we already posted our Form in the bulletin board in the lobby. You can check that out! Thank you!!"

 

~~~~~~

 

The afternoon class had started few hours ago. Right now Hyoyeon  skipped class but before she had a hard time because tiffany is against about the idea of skipping classes. Hyoyeon walk in the middle of the corridor without knowing to go to. Her feet brought her to a dance a studio. The studio is located at back part of the school which is near to a grassy vacant lot. Hyo isabout to passed the dance studio when she heard a pang of music. She saw a twin inside the studio dancing their heart out to the dance floor as if there's no tomorrow. She accidentally push the door because she didn't manage her balance. The twin look at the door in a synchronized movement.

 

"i'm sorry i.. i-i didn't mean to ----" Hyo stuttered

 

"no it's ok. we don't mind. I'm Kwon Yuri" The dark girl said while she's making her way to stereo and pause the music while the other girl is drinking her water

 

"why are here by the way? I'm Im Yoona."Yoona stretch out her arm to make a handshake with hyoyeon "I skip my class and i don't know where to go. My feet just drag me here." The twin chuckled "oh sorry i haven't introducing myself" Hyo said while scratching her nape. "I'm Kim Hyoyeon."

 

 

And there! Hyo Just spent the Time Inside the dance studio with the twin talking and knowing them more.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

Sup sorry for grammatical error. i'm not fluent in english. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SORRY REALLY. I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD BUT  I hope you understand. Yep. bye. PIZ AWT!