WHO?

Another Typical Story.

 

 

 

 

 

*At hyo's condo*

 

Soo and hyo are in the living room with their laptop. Soo is browsing the intenet and looking for the answers to her assigned work to be submitted tommorow after homeroom while kim hyoyeon watching new choreography in youtube.

 

 

"Soo do you want to go to the mall?" hyoyeon asked while scrollong down the page in her laptop

 

"why'd you suddenly asked about malling? i thought you hate going to mall because itstoo crowded for you? and you said to me that "Im not going to mall ever again" " Soo answered back and imitate hyo for  the last statement.

 

"you still remember that? awwww you're so sweet. you remember everything." hyoyeon place her laptop to the center table and crawling to sooyoung's place. Now she's ready to kiss soo's cheeks when soo covered hyoyeons face with her hand

 

"YAH! KIM HYOYEON STOP DOING THAT! IT'S GROSS YOU KNOW" soo yelled at the choding who is now smiling like a kid. "AND STOP SMILING! IT'S ANNOYING"

 

*plok* (im sorry for the sound effects. i haven't paid for an awesome gadget for it and im looking for an awesome dj too) {LOL what?}

 

*1new notification*

 

Soo opened the notification  immediately and saw an announcement from the page of  xxxxxxx performing art school

 

"Tomorrow 3 pm at the gymnasium. All the participants are expected to have a briefing about the incoming dance competion. hope to see you guys there. :) " -hyuk

 

she turned her atention to the choding who's now lying on the carpet  and  staring at the ceiling while making a weird faces

 

Crazy hyo. the younger girl mumbled to herself.

 

"uhm hyo we need to be at the gymnasium tomrrow at 3 pm."

 

"for what?"

 

"for the compet---"

 

"i'm not going. i will just wait for you outside"

 

"Please??" soo asked with her most annoying aegyo and puppy eyes on hyo which....

 

"no" Hyo reply ......... didn't work. WOOPS. nice try though sooyoung.

 

"ughhh"

 

 

___________________________

 

[next day]

 

 

Hyo is walking by herself to the washroom when someone accidentally bumped her.

 

 

"aahh. I'm sorry miss. i didn't notice you. are you alright?" a lady asked hyo.

 

"ah. yeah i'm alright. sorry for bumping you too" hyo apologized sincerely which caught the lady's attention. the way hyo apologized is very unusual since she's been with everybody which the word 'sorry' is not that important. Hyo bowed one more time to the lady  before leaving. she's about to take one step when the lady held her hand.

 

 

************3pm ****at the gymnasium***

 

 

"come on hyo come with me inside." sooyoung isstillhaving a hard time convincing Hyo

 

"no. i don't want to. i'll just wait you here"

 

"but you are part of the competition too" Soo pulling hyo's hand towards the entrance of the gym.

 

 

every contestant  who  joined in the competition are inside except foy hyoyeon. She's now sitting on the floor and her earphones are plug in.

 

"Hey.. uhmm miss.... excuse me...." Hyo, who is still in the closed eyes and close mouth sitting position. The girl unplugged her earphones which make hyo looks annoyed.

 

"what?" still not looking to the girl.

 

"I'm sorry for bothering you. but will you help me on the directions of the room here. i'm a  transferee. so i'm not kinda familiar. will you help me? i think i'm lost"  Hyo look at the girl with a confused look but she stand up.

 

"Ok then. Good thing  you explained  what you did few minutes ago or else misunderstood every action what you've done."Hyo smiled "where are you suppsed to go?" she asked.

 

The lady mumbled the words ' thank you' which give  hyoyeon a small laugh. "The staff said ishould go to the  administration office for the details but i can't find it. Will you help me?" The girl handed the map of the school  and hyo gladly accept it but shejust keep it.

 

"im coming with you" hyo stated "since i have nothing to do, for the meantime i will be your tour guide. Don't worry i won't bite" the girl and hyo chuckled.

 

 

*** The briefing was done earlier than expected**

 

soo was the first one who exited the room but her friend wasn't the outside the gym.

 

Ugh. That girl. she thought.

 

Soo texted Hyo.

 

To: Princess Fiona

 

Hey where are you? Call me

 

few minutes later hyo text her back saying

 

"Im at the garden. meet me there."

 

Soo reached the Garden and saw a familiar blonde girl sitting

 

"why are you here? Let's go home. Im tired and i want to eat" soo said

 

"wait i will just bid by farewell to a friend."

 

Who's friend? Hmmm sooyoung Thought.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

 

WAZZUP KETCHUP? HI THERE. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.  I JUST WASTED YOUR TIME READING THIS THING. SO GOODBYE.