Hiding place

Another Typical Story.

                                                                          

 

 

 

hyo's pov~

 

I went to school earlier than I expected.  I checked my wrist watch. 6:05. The moon is still visible at this time, I can feel the wind touches my bare skin and it gives me shivers down to my spine. The surrounding is very peaceful and relaxing. I go straight to garden where i usually wait for Taeyeon Tiffany and Soo but it seems like i can't stay there because the gardener is t the grass. I am looking for a place where i can stay. I remembered the Dance Studio located at  the  back part of the school.  

 

Dance Studio. I miss this feeling. The feeling i get everytime i go inside a studio, it feels like this is the place where i really belong. I look around the studio and for a minutes I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. 

 

I like dancing...no... i love dancing.

 

I still remember about the Competition. should i give it a try? Maybe i can handle my fear facing other people. can i overcome that fear?. i  don't know.

 

~~~

 

After Several Minutes Staying inside the studio, Hyo leave the room. She made her way beyond to the school's property. The Grassy part. The atmosphere Is very warm. Good thing there's a Big tree that give shade and allow you to sit or lay  for a while. Hyo took her Mp3 and headphone out from her bag and wear it.

 

------------

Soo's Pov

----------

~~~~At the Cafeteria ... 7:20 am ~~~

 

"Hey Soo! Here!" Tiff waved at me from the garden. "Hi Tiff, Hi Tae!" I greeted them and hugged them. Woah. Where's Hyo?

 

"Guys Where's Hyo?" i asked them while taking out my Chocoloate Crinkles from my bag

 

" I haven't seen her. I thought she's with you?" Tae asked me while holding a music sheet and highlighting some part of it.

 

"she left condo while i'm still in my bed. That ninja!!"  i said.

 

two figures are walking towards our place and they look familiar....

 

"Hi" the white girl with a doe eyed shape said

"Hi. can we share sits with you guys. we're out of tables you don't mind do you?" The dark girl said.

 

 

"No not at all." Tae replied. "oh by the way, I'm Kim Taeyeon. This girl is Tiffany Hwang" she said pointing the girl sitting beside her "And that giant is Choi Sooyoung"

 

"YAH! Ahjumma!" i yelled that make both girls who are standing giggled

 

"Im Yoona" the Doe eyed girl  named yoona said and bowed "And this is kkab yul" She said

 

"Aniii. Ani. Ani." The dark girl said while slapping Yoona's arm "Kwon Yuri. Kwon Yuri is my name. Nice to meet all of you"

 

 

Woah!! seems like we have new Friends. =)))

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Hyo's POV

-----------------

Woah. I fell asleep. Darn! i missed my first subject. Sheeeeeez. i guess i will have my own homily with Miyoung. 

 

uuhh...

 

 huh?

 

i felt something.

 

WOAH! who's this?!

 

i accidentally hit her with my arm while i'm stretching it. i was about to move when i feel something wrapping  in waist. The arm tightened, i feel my blood rushed to my cheeks. Damn i think I'm Blushing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Who the hell is this?!

 

why is she laying on my spot?

 

i was the only one who supposed to be here... i mean.. i know this place isn't mine but...i was the first who found this place.

 

how could she?

 

Whatever. i need to sleep. who cares.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

As the cold-unexpressive girl lay herself on a soft green grass she stared at the sky. she tries to steal  glances to the blonde girl who just stole her favorite place. she slowly  drift  herself to dreamland.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Hyo's

---------------------

Should i wake her up?? no, it's kinda rude...... but damn its almost 10 o' clock and i really need to go to class.

 

 

"miss" i try to wake her up in a low voice.

 

"uhhmmm" she groaned as she tightened her arm to my waist.  

 

FEELS LIKE I'M IN A CLOUD NINE. sounds like i'm cuddling right. i've been hold like this before but for the record soo is the only person who do this to me.

 

" Miss, wake up." i shake her in a slow pace. then she slowly unwrapped her arms and turn her back to me. HEAVY SLEEPER.

 

i slowly lift my body and slowly getting away from the vacant lot. i look for phone and saw...

 

6 MISSED CALLS

 

5 NEW MESSAGES

 

Sht.

 

i opened one of the messages and i just read...

 

'YAH KIM HYOYEON, WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!!

 YOU JUST MISSED THE 1ST SUBJECT.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE IN THE CAMPUS SO SHOW YOUR OFF HERE NOW!

 

messaged recieved: 9:30 am

From: Soo the shikshin ♥'

 

damn.