The First Week of Working

The Secretary

Wooyoung's pov....  A/N                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      It has a flash backs off and on sorry about that. Also if it's too short I apologize. If there is any other concern, ideas, or just something you want to tell me just comment down below. Remember nia loves you ... It's my birthday tomorrow!!


     High School..

    I was told that it was going to be the best years of my life,

    I was told that high school friends would always be friends,

    I was told that the kids were mature and wouldn't harm me,
   
    And I was told that I would learn many things that would always stick with me.
   
    What stupid lies!
  
   The only thing that wasn't a lie, that I was told was that my memories would always stick with me. I wish it wasn't true, yet it is. Why would god put me through all of that. I mean not once ,but twice.
Going to the mall, to pick up a few things for my new boss that was certainly a pain in my neck and running into them. Them! I wished I would have never seen them again, and certainly they wished they would never see me again. I walked across the street, and well it's busy as always. I whistled loudly, and the cab stopped and let me. Time to get back to work, back to the pain in the boss. He has to have everything a certain way or he always nags. Well no matter what he always nags. Sure he is a little older than me, but damn he acts like an old man. I put the bags to the side of me, and pulled out my phone, damn five missed calls from the caller idea "Pain in the old man." Maybe it's bad of me, to call my boss that ,but I really don't care. I called him back of course.
 
   "Mr.Jang, what is taking so long?" He asked me.
 
   "I'm sorry, but you like having you're white bean coffee right? Well, the coffee shop didn't have anymore white beans, so I had to go all the way to the mall since I knew there was a Starbucks there." I reasoned hoping he wouldn't nag me.
 
    "Oh, well I am glad you are being very considerate towards me," He paused, and for one second I thought that maybe my judgment could be wrong, "But next time call me, and I could always tell you something else I could have, since it takes you too long to go from one place to another. Oh and Mr.Jang before I hang up, I should tell you to save up for car, you may be fit and all ,but cars are faster." Yup it's totally right, he is an old pain in the boss.
 
    "I know very well that cars are faster, but I like to keep my body moving." I pointed out yet again.
 
    "Well, I thought maybe you needed another observation, from my point of view. Next time Mr.Jang when I ask you to get coffee in the mornings I want it to take less than fifteen minutes so that it isn't a hassle for me to call my secretary that is all over the city, and doing god knows what." He said in a calm tone. Oh god, I wish I could just quit this job, but I know that I can't. Dad needs me now.
 
    "Well then I will take that under consideration boss, it'll take about five  more minutes to get to the office." I said in a sassy tone, I need respect also. "Until then Mr. Horvejkul." And like that, the call was ended. I don't know who I hate worse, my old Nagy pain in the boss, or Lee Junho who was suppose to be my best friend.
 
    They both are probably at a even pace, but my heart hurts from running into them, but even worse I have sinned my lying. I shouldn't have said I was married, when I know I am not.  The way he smirked at me when he asked if I was still single. Does he think I am over my first love that he stole from me? I am certainly not, and I don't know how to get out of this mess that I am in. I haven't been in a relationship since then, but things have changed. Like the way I look, it was hard for me to get to wear I am. I am not a weak link, chubby boy anymore. I am certainly not naïve as I was back then. I have worked hard, to prove them all wrong. Junho and Chansung wrong. They were wrong about me. I want to believe that, but I lied today how does that make me any better?  
 
   "Hey Junho do you have any crushes yet?" I asked out of curiosity, while I stopped the swing I was swinging on.
 
   "Yeah." He replied sadly and started to swing higher. The wind blew, leaving chills, and goose bumps all over my body. Then a strange feeling came over me, something bad is going to happen. The feeling I got when my mother passed away eight months ago.
 
   "Omo who?" I asked, I am his best friend so I should know who he likes right?
 
   "Tell me who you like first." He demanded. I don't know how he found out I liked someone, but he did. I should tell him who I liked also.
 
   "You should know him since he is in your grade." I confessed, yeah it that I am in a grade higher than Junho, and Chansung.
 
   "But who?" He questioned again. For some reason I didn't want to tell him that I like Chansung. I stopped my swing, and stared up at the sky. Why do I have this weird feeling? When I looked up again I saw Chansung, and his buddies walking past the swings. I sprang up, and ran over to Chansung to catch up with him ignoring Junho calling my name. 
 
   "Chansung!" I called waiting for him to show that adorable smile of his.
 
   "Omo is that youngie I hear?!" He said while he turned around, with that smile.
 
   "Who else?" I questioned.
 
   "Hahaha no one else, I know that it's you." He smiled again showing his white teeth off.
 
   "Hey, we are going to the store over there, catch up with us later dude." His friend said while he patted Chansung's shoulder and whispered something in his ear.
 
   "Oh Chansung, this is Junho my best friend." I introduced them.
 
   "I have seen him around, it's a pleasure to finally meet you Junho." Chansung politely said, while Junho turned a little pink and hid his face.
 
   The atmosphere was getting awkward since no one responded. "Channie~~ Are we still going to study together later on? You know I need help!" I whined.
 
   "Youngie, you are smart enough to skip a grade, I don't think you need a class member below you to help." Chansung said taking a few glances at Junho, while Junho hid his face more. I thought Junho was outgoing?
 
    "I'm sorry ,but I do not like to study so I need someone to put me back on track." I made up another excuse just to hang out with Chansung.
 
    "Alrightly then I will be there to help you out, since your my hyung. Anyways I have to get back to the others, but it really was a pleasure to meet you Junho I hope we can hang out some time." Channie said with a wink, but I couldn't tell who it was directed to. "See you later Woo." With that he was on his way, and I was back swinging on the swings with Junho again. All was silent.
 
    "So do you like this so called Channie?" Junho questioned me harshly.
 
   "Yeah, but why did you hide your face while I introduced you two?" I questioned back.
 
   "I have my reasons, well I got to go youngie." Junho said leaping off the swing.
 
   "Bye~!" I called.
      
   "Sir, we are here." The driver, called me out of my trance.
 
   "Oh thank you." I said leaping out of the cab almost forgetting to pay the driver. "My bad, I almost forgot."
 
   "Well you didn't. Thank you have a nice day." The driver said, while accepting my money into his hands. I almost didn't want to give him my money. I need to save it so I can save my dads house. I walked along the side of the tall, reflecting building it must be around 78 floors. I should know since Mr.Horvejkul's office is on the tip top floor. Of course there are many other meaningless buildings from their company ,but this is the one he operates, and the one I work in. The life of a secretary is hard, I have been threatened to get fired at least more than a dozen times for something different each time.
 
 ~~~
     "Mr.Jang, please step into my office." He called from the phone.
 
     "Yes sir, I will be right there." I said, while hanging up the phone and stepping into his office. I forgot to shut his glorious door.
 
     "You need to shut my door at all times you don't know whom could possibly hear our conversation." He reasoned while I looked out side. There was nobody out on this floor. Since the president should have the biggest office!
    
    "Sir I inform you that there is nobody else on this floor." I said kind of losing my own patience.
 
    "Mr.Jang I inform you as I the boss of this wonderful company, and you as my secretary you need to know your own grounds." He said harshly.
 
    "Sir, I have grounds, as I do limits." I smirked while thinking of the time he got drunk for the celebration party. Guess you took him home.
 
    "What are you trying to imply?" He asked.
 
    "The celebration party, I bet you don't remember. Anyways may I ask why I was brought into here?" I asked trying to change the subject.
 
    "Well you see the files, I told you to file." He cautiously.
 
    "Yes, the ones color coded and alphabetical order." I said remembering how hard it was.
 
    "Well you place a red file in the blue file section." He paused. "This isn't some rinky dink operation I am running so the next time you put either a pink file in the green section, or even green in the red section you will be fired."
 
~~~
 
    "Mr.Jang would you please step into my office." He called from the phone, since he always leaves his door shut, from the imaginary chatter from a full room of staff. Ha he should know that there is no one here.
 
   "Yes sir." I said while he hung up the phone. I walked over to his office, opened the door then closed it. "
 
   "Mr.Jang do you remember what I told you to get me for lunch?" Mr,Horvejkul asked.
 
   "A salad sir." I replied.
 
   "That's correct, but one thing you did wrong was leaving tomatoes, and these stupid purple things. I hate them. So I will not eat this. Either you get me something I will eat or you will get fired." Mr.Horvejkul threated me yet again.
 
   "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." I apologized for something I didn't know. "But is there something else you don't like?"
 
   "Onions, hamburgers, hot dogs, ketchup, mustard, mayo, pizza, and seafood." he replied.
 
    "Well, do you like chicken?" I asked he better like it. "or how about ice cream?"
 
    "I don't care for chicken it's okay, and ice cream is for childish people."
 
    "Alright lets see what I can do." I said while bowing down to my boss.
 
~~~
 
    I walked into the elevator, and I was right 78 floors, of busy people. I pushed the button. It's only been a week since I started working here, and I am always making some rookie mistake. Four other people in the elevator. One pushed level 30, the other three were on 28, they sure were surprised that I pressed the top level.
 
    "So you're the presidents dog." One of the girls said.
 
    "Something like that." I replied waiting for these snoby people to get off. It's already taking longer than it should.