The Interview

The Secretary

Nichkhun sat patiently waiting for the commercial break to be over, he pulled out his cell phone and yet no new message. Of course why would he have one? He shook his knee, while putting his phone back in his grey suit pocket. He sighed, if he wasn't the heir of the most successful business of both South Korea and North Korea combined then maybe he would have had a chance.

    The lights dimmed, and people were rushing back to their places. The radio man signaled his hands 5,4,3,2 he waited a second then pointed at the host with one finger as the on air light when on."Good Afternoon, this is the Kwon talk show, and of course I am Kwon. Anyways we have someone here special with us today. His name is Nichkhun Horvejkul the heir of the most successful business of South Korea. So Nichkhun are the rumors true?" The host asked.

  "The rumors of me falling in love?" Nichkhun asked, not ashamed what so ever.

  "Yes, and how does your dad feel about it all ?" He asked another question.

  "To be honest I did fall in love, and my dad didn't accept it." Nichkhun told sadly.

  "Do you mind to tell us your story?" The host asked, wanting to know every juicy detail.

  "Well it is certainly a long story." He said, with a certain gleam of sadness in his eyes.

  "Well we got all the time in the world."Kwon said while repositioning his legs.

  "If that's fine with you, I'm sorry this is the first interview I have had about this subject of my past." He admitted.

  "That's fine, but please go on with your story." Kwon persuaded.

  "Well it all started a year ago. Where I just barley started to work for my father, I had my own office, my own section of the west wing was controlled by me. Of course a rookie like me back then would need a little help, so my father brought in a secretary. Of course knowing me I have to have things a certain way, so I didn't like the things that she did. This went on for about a week, and she finally quit because she couldn't handle a boss like me. So my fathers secretary called in some people and the next thing I knew was I was giving interviews with some other colleagues to help me find the perfect secretary.We went through about a dozen people until the last one came in. He introduced himself, then sat down while I started to question him." He told.

  "What happened next?" Kwon asked out of curiosity.

  "Well he ended up being my secretary." Khun said.

  "But how did the interview go?" Kwon asked.

  "He had answered everything the way I would have." Khun said with a smile "He was perfect in every way."

  "Okay so then after he started working what happened?" Kwon asked another simple question.

  "Well the first two weeks were splendid! Then rumors started to go around about us, and of course I figured he was the one spreading them, so I called him in my office." Khun paused,

  "Rumors about what?" Kwon asked.

  "Rumors about us, being together." Khun said, "On that day when I called him in my office, he said that he didn't mean for things to turn out that way, that it was a misunderstanding."

  "How is that a misunderstanding?" Kwon asked not sure himself.

  "That part remains unknown to me."Khun admitted, "I know that my younger brother was evolved."

  "How so?" Kwon asked another question interrupting Khuns story.

  "Well,one of my clients he was Chinese, and my younger brother was suppose to pick him up since I was busy with another client and my brother already knew Chinese I thought it was a win win situation,and when my client got to the office he already came accustomed to my secretary as my husband." Khun explained.

  "Oh okay then what happened after that?" Kwon interrupted again.

  "We formed a contract to pretend being married for the time being."Khun admitted,"And the terms was to tell no one about the contract, that we wouldn't fall in love with each other, also not to keep in contact unless it was do to the fake marriage."

  "But obviously you just broke that contract." Kwon pointed out.

  "The contract was broken, when my secretary quit and moved, because I wanted to keep in contact." Khun said sadly shifting his gaze to the ceiling of the fake room set up.

  "But you said you fell in love with him didn't you break the contract like that?" Kwon asked.

   "No, because I never told him so." Khun said looking back at Kwon.

   "What!?? You never told him!!" Kwon said looking at the staff.

   "No I was scared he wouldn't accept me." Khun said with a sigh.

   "You never know unless you try!? Am I right ladies?" Kwon said getting the staff pumped up "Am I right ladies??" After this, the crowd shouted, whistled, and snapped in approval. "If they can accept you, why wouldn't he?"

   "Well my dad didn't approve, he forced my secretary to quit." Khun told sadly.

   "Who is the secretary fellow?"Kwon asked.

   "I don't think it would be right of me to tell you." Khun said with a bitter smile.

   "Well listen I hope that he is out there listening to this show right now. He is probably thinking he should have fought for his love. Now let's take some questions in from the calls." Kwon said pointing at the phone people to start a phone call.

   "Hello??" A voice said.

   "Hello, your on the radio talk show with Kwon and Khun may I ask your name?" Kwon asked.

   "I would rather not speak of my name ,but I can give you my nickname which is Youngie." The voice said leaving Khun in a state of shock.


A/N

 

    Yes I am sorry if this is short, I kinda wanted to do a little introduction before, I start to write long chapters... I hope you like it and I will try to update soon.