The Beastly Fairy God Mother At Work

The Secretary

Nichkhun sat in his office, tossing his pen around his desk. He had tons of work to do, but with a certain irritation clouding his judgment. That irritations name was Jang Wooyoung, his secretary. Nichkhun caught the pen in his left hand then rolled it over to his right hand. Maybe he should just fire Wooyoung? But then again he didn't want to go through the trouble espically now at this critical moment in his work life, and Wooyoung certainly helped a lot since Wooyoung learns from his mistakes. He sighed and then hit his head on the desk and came to a decision.  

 

~~~~~~ 

 

Taecyeon slammed the car door while Wooyoung was rushing to the elevators."Yah! Wait up!" Taecyeon yelled while kneeling down on his nee to try to  tie his shoe.  

 

"If you don't hurry I will leave you here, I have no other choice!" Wooyoung threatened.  

 

"What woould you do if you saw Mr.Chong? What would you say to him, you can't even speak Chinese!" Taecyeon said while Wooyoung stopped and turned around to give him a deadly glare that could kill, "Okay, okay I'm sorry. Real sorry, now lets just go and get this Mr.Thong guy." Wooyoung busted out in laughter. Taecyeon's cheeks turned a bright pink color. 

 

"What was that oh my gosh?!" Wooyoung exaggerated.  

 

"You know at of all people that my tongue gets twisted all the time."Taecyeon muttered to himself."But hey atleast I got you to laugh." 

 

"Ahhh~! Mr.Thong, and that is never slipping my mind." Wooyoung said still chuckling a bit. 

 

"You better make it disappear!"Taecyeon said while getting up from tying his shoe. "Remember you don't know how to speak Chinese!" 

 

"Yeah, okay, so we are in B32 parking, alright I got to remember that!" Wooyoung said out loud to prepare his mind.  

 

"Why did we even park in the garage when we could have just parked out in the front of the airport?" Taecyeon asked while Wooyoung looked over to him hella confused. 

 

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked cautiously. 

 

"Since we are just picking someone up we could just park in the front, the parking garage is for those that take their cars to the airport, and when they get back from their trip they just take their car back home instead of having to  take a cab." Taecyeon explained. 

 

"Oh man, I wish you told me that before." Wooyoung mummbled, while walking at a slow pace with Taecyeon joining by his side. 

 

"Alright lets get going, so we aren't late." Taecyeon said while picking up with pace. "But I have one question."  

 

"Is now really the time?" Wooyoung asked.  

 

"There really is never a better time to ask this." Taecyeon responded. 

 

"Then shoot, I am an open book." Wooyoung said, while walking through the sliding glass doors with Taecyeon right behind him. Wooyoung glanced over right imbetween the elevators and well in a glass case there was a metal pig family with fake plants around. "How is that even art?" He mumbled. Taecyeon moved to the right side of the elevators and pushed the up arrow button.  

 

"I don’t know but it looks creepy as heck, you see that mama pig beast thing?" Taecyeon said while looking straight into the red eyes of the fake pig. A loud ding was heard and the elevators opened, and Wooyoung rushed inside scared it will close on him, while Taecyeon lazily walked in with his hands in his pockets, and a slouch in his back. 

 

"Anyways, what did you want to ask me?" Wooyoung asked nervously while pushing the button to level 8. 

 

"Why didn't you say that you were married to me?" Taecyeon asked looking at the buttons of floors, to avoid Wooyoungs gaze. The doors closed slowly, then the elevator dragged upwards, they could see the outside and the airplanes flying, since this elevator was made out of glass. 

 

"Because, I didn’t even mean to lie back there, and that they would probably buy it if it was someone they didn't know." Wooyoung explained.  

 

"But why my brother? Out of all people Woo."Taecyeon whispered, "In any cases I would have helped you out. I will help out even in this case."  

 

"Thank you for helping me out."Wooyoung said while averting his gaze to Taecyeon. "You're truly the bests friend I could ever ask for."  

 

"Yeah, yeah ." Taecyeon said while looking up on what floor they were on. "Looks like we are here." After Taecyeon said that the bell rang, and Taecyeon was out the elevators doors, not sparing time to wait for Woo, which wasn't normal. Wooyoung rushed out of the elevator and trying to keep up with Taecyeon. 

 

    25 MINUTES LATER...... 

  A man came out of the gate, searching for his name. Right beside him was his lovely wife Mrs.Chong. He walked to the doors in hope that the driver would have a sign of some sort and he would  see it. Luckily for him Wooyoung and Taecyeon stood there awaiting for this so called Mr.Chong, unluckily they didn't have a sign.  

 

"Excuse me, sirs are you waiting for anyone?" The grey headed man spoke in Chinese.  

 

"Yes, we are actually looking for you Mr.Chong." Taecyeon responded in Chinese.  

 

"Ahh I see, so then you know who I am , but I haven't got the slightest clue who you both are." He spoke.  

 

"I am Ok Taecyeon, Horvejkul's younger brother, and this is Mr.Horvejkul's life partner, Wooyoung." Taecyeon introduced them, and they both bowed to show respect. Mr.Chong smiled, and bowed back.  

 

"I didn't know that Mr.Horvejkul was married to another man, but its a pleasure to meet the both you. As you probably know this is my wife, we have been together for more than 35 years, and I can trust her with anything." Mr.Chong said with a smile . "Now tell me how long have they been married?"  

 

            "They have been married for about six months. I feel bad since my brother hasn't been able to have a honeymoon, since he is really busy with work. Wooyoung is a good person with a kind, and caring heart and I am glad that he is the one married to my brother."  Taecyeon responded with a certain smirk plastered on his face.


A/N:

 

      The blue text is them speaking in Chinese.... Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, im sorry if its boring as heck.. Anyways I will try my best to update quickly.. If you have any comments, or concerens please don't heistate to comment down below or message me.

-Love nia

   XOXOXOX