The Beastly Fairy God Mother?

The Secretary

I got dropped off in front of Taecyeon's house, and I stood still. I was wondering how I could fix this situation. I know that it wouldn't help if I was late to pick up, Mr.Chong. So I hurried to the door and started to pound on it.      

"Taecyeon! We have to hurry up and pick up Mr.Chong!" I yelled, I rang the door bell about ten times before I heard the top chain lock unlock and him groaning like a big bear. Heh it was true he was a bear, but more beastly. The door creaked open and he stood there in his boxers! "Get some clothes on!" I ordered.  

"Ahh come on Woo, give me like five more minutes to sleep!" He beged 

"No get some clothes on now!" I ordered. "I might lose my job if we are late!"  

"Fine fine."He groaned lazily, while waving his hand back and forth. "Come in."  

"Alright, but could you open the door wider or move?" I asked, while he shook his head no.  

"Why not?" I asked. 

"Well, you have to say the magic word." He reasoned.  

"Taec, don’t be so childish." I muttered.  

"It's either you tell me or you will feel the wrath of my brother firing you for being late to pick up Mr.Chong! " Taec said while closing the door slowly.   

"Hyung!" I yelled, the door was open widely and he walked away to one of the back rooms. I walked in slowly, and a sour smell impacted me. His house was filthy, disgusting, I could no longer tolerate the horrid smell and I began to gag. He then came out with a jacket on, and his boxers! "Hyung! Put on pants and a shirt!" I demanded once I got my breath back. 

"Why! I know you like it!" He yelled while running back into his room.  

"No I don't!" I yelled back, then his head poked out from the door frame.  

"You know lying is a bad thing Woo, I know you like my body, also that you like my brother enough to say you married him." Taec grinned as he spoke.  

"How do you know?!" I asked, as he signaled me to his room. I walked closer to the room trying to bare with the nasty smell, of alcohol, and old ramen.  

"Junho, told me about it." He yelled while throwing clothes behind him creating a pile of clothes on the floor.  

"Junho! I still don't even understand why you still hang out with those guys!" I raised my voice.  

"You know there is a thing called Keeping your enemies closer, and your friends close." Taecyeon said while pointing his finger in the air and then spinning around. "It's an old american saying."  

"I don't care if its american or not it makes no sense.Why would you want your enemies closer than your friends? Anyways we are getting sidetracked, you only have five more minutes before we have to leave. I am going to drive your car. Speaking of which where the keys at?" I said while walking into the living room.  

"They are on the little hook by the door." He called.  

"Okay! I will wait outside, I can't take this smell. It's ing disgusting." I said while rushing to the door.  

"Wait why are we taking my car?" He asked, while tripping out from his room into the hall way near the living room. He then made his way into the living room tripping over his feet trying to get his black high-tops on, he wore dark blue jeans, and a white polo.  

"Remember I sold mine, to try to help my dad." I said while opening the door. "Come on hurry Taec!"  

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He called and snatched the car keys off the hook, then we made our way out the door. He ran, then slid across the dash of his yellow Ferrari, while tossing his keys to me. Unfortunately I didn't catch the keys. "What the hell was that!?" He asked.  

"What was what?" I asked.  

"You didn't even catch the keys,how are you even married to my brother?!" He asked while jiggling the door handle.  

"While first off we aren't married, second he isn't even your real brother." I said while unlocking the door. He faked a pained expression.  

"Now that really hurts. Nichkhun might not be my real brother by blood, but to me he is, he has always been there for me." He said while opening the door and throwing his beastly body inside.  

"Yeah, Yeah I know. I just don't see how, since he is always mean to me." I argued.  

"I know he may seem mean on the outside, but once you get to know him he's this little cute Thai man. Khunnie~!" He teased, and mocked me at the same time!   

"Taec, I don't know how to get out of this situation." I said while he giggled. "It's not funny!"  

"I'm sorry......... That I'm not sorry!" He smirked and laughed again. ""Don't worry about it Woo, you're fairy god mother will help you out."                     

"Fairy God Mother?" I asked while putting my seat belt on.  

"Yes." He said.  

"I don’t have one." I stated while he gave me yet another pained expression.  

            "Yes, I am you're fairy god mother." He said with another smirk. I wonder what's on his mind, but then I am kinda scared to know. Should I trust him? He is my best friend. But then again I am not that good at picking friends. I pulled out of his drive way and then I looked backwards and both ways before reversing all the way into the street. Now that I am on my way with my fairy god mother by my side, what could go wrong?

            "You're more like my beastly fairy god mother." I grinned and laughed, and right then I decided to trust my instincts, and Taec for that matter.

            "Not even! A beastly fairy god mother!" He said, while I continued laughing. In a way he was my Beastly God Mother.