The Elevator Ride.... Going Down?

The Secretary

Nichkhun's POV :

 

What the heck is wrong with him? I can't exactly just say 'No! No! No! We are not married!' it will make sound ignorant. So do I just go with the flow? It's bad to lie, it's even bad to act childish, and create a drama scene. Maybe Taecyeon purposely did this to torture me? Is it because he got pissed off at that text I sent him? I guess I'll just show him what a wonderful husband I can be so he doesn't get any satisfaction out of this! I smiled and made my way into the elevator pressed the L floor and then went near the back behind my clients/investor, to where Wooyoung was standing.  

 

"I believe you guys are very hungry after your long flight! Now I know this great place here in Seoul, unless you guys have in mind where you would like to eat then that’s fine." I said while standing next to my 'Life Partner', 'My Lover', or should I say 'My Wifey'.  

 

"Actually we have no places in mind." Mr.Chong said, while Taecyeon made some goofy face that made Wooyoung smile and giggle. Hmm, I bet Wooyoung even knows Chinese, and Taecyeon maybe just went along? 

 

"Great!" I said while wrapping my hand around Wooyoung's or should I say my wifey's waist and pulled him closer to my own body. Then I whispered "You think you are real funny don't you? I'll now  show you what a great husband I can be.Later I'll show you how terrible of a boss I can be." My hand rubbed against his side. I glanced over to my side where Taecyeon was leaning up against the  right side wall of the elevator, and he was giving me dirty looks! Out of all I should be the one giving him death stares, but instead I gave him a warm smile. Heh I was pretty good at acting in my child hood, and im for damn sure I can act now. He turned his gaze to the back to me showing me more of it. I knew he was planning something cunning. 

 

"Have you guys found a hotel?" Taecyeon dastardly asked.  

 

"Actually we haven't! Mrs.Lu was in labor right before we left and she was the one in charge to book a room! We didn't have enough time to do it ourselves." Mrs.Chong explained, "Looks like we might have to cancel on dinner tonight." 

 

"There's really no need! Also why spend money? You can stay with my brother and his wifey! They have plenty of rooms! I would invite you to come to my place ,but since I am a single man I have no one to pick up my messes, not only that, but my house is awfully small." Taecyeon said with that stupid grin.  I couldn't say anything! Freak of nature!  

 

"That's really a nice offer, but wouldn't we be a hassel? We wouldn't want to be a bother." Mr.Chong said.  

 

"Oh! It's really no hassel at all! Right brother?" Taecyeon jumped on it, before I could. Damn him. I had only one choice, but to go along with it.  

 

"No hassel at all. You can stay at my place for as long as you want." I agreed with him, with my stupid smile to go along.  

 

"But, still we wouldn't want to be a bother. Wouldn't it be?" Mrs.Chong said with a worried face.  

 

"Well, if you are un--"  

 

"If you are thinking it would be too much then how about you stay until you can find a hotel, you've had a long flight and must be really tired, so why not worry about it today? And after being at the beach, and a long flight you deserve a nice warm meal." Taecyeon interrupted me. Damn him and his awesome convincing skills. "Right Nichkhun?"  

 

"Y-yes." I stuttered and I probably sounded like a huge idiot.  

 

"Well, if you put it that way I guess we have no choice ,but to be grateful and accept the offer!" Mr.Chong said with a chuckle. "You are both so persistent."  

 

Hahaha no. Nope. This . That bastard knows as well as I know, that if they think me and Wooyoung are married, then we would live together, and sleep in the same bed. We don't. UGH! We both also know how hotels can be. You have to book a room in advance, or you won't get one! Well unless you're lucky and there is a cancel or opening. Wooyoung hasn't spoken yet.Heh maybe he really doesn't understand.  

 

"Do you understand us?" I asked Wooyoung as he shook his head no. I stared at his facial features, and he was pretty cute while blushing. Wait, he was in fact blushing! He probably does understand this situation! Then I realized, my hand was no longer rubbing his side. I guess getting caught under my brothers trap my hand actually migrated down south! I mean it felt nice, oh god , thank you. Wait wait, no Nichkhun stop yourself, your hand is on Wooyoung, your secretary's . I mean im thankful for being right behind my clients/investors so they wouldn't see. I bet Taecyeon saw, he is an observant fellow, and if he really did he would never live this down.  

 

"What's wrong Nichkhun your blushing?! Oh wait so is Wooyoung! Awhh!" Taecyeon pointed out. Out of curiosity Mr. and Mrs.Chong turned their heads to look over at us while I quickly removed my hand.  

 

"Aww! Such a cute young couple! Wouldn't you agree dear?" Mrs.Chong said with a huge smile.  

 

"Yes indeed darling!" Mr.Chong agreed. Then the sound of my survival ringed, and the elevator doors opened. It was like the gate of heaven opening up to me, I wanted to just jump and ruin inside heaven, but then reality started to set in I had to act professional, as father would like me to. Mr. and Mrs.Chong intertwined fingers before exiting the elevators. Taecyeon slouched his back and dug his hands in his pocket.  

 

"If you don't hold hands then they won't think you're really a married couple." Taecyeon muttered, while I acted quick to grab Wooyoung's hand. 

 

"Mr.Horvejkul what's going on!" Wooyoung demanded to know, while I acted again by  closing the elevator doors.  

 

"You mean to tell me you really don't know?!You had no part in it!" I asked while his eyes widen in surpirse and forced me to let go of his hand.  

 

"Part in what !Of you touching my in a public elevator! No I had no part in that!" Wooyoung snapped at me and I could tell he really had no part in it.  

 

"Then for me as a favor would you please pretend to be married to me? Taecyeon that bastard told them we were married!" I pleaded . 

 

"Why don't you just tell them the truth?" Wooyoung asked. 

 

"The same reason why you spread those rumors, now please Wooyoung? I'll even forgive you for those rumors! I'll even pretend to be your husband too!" I pleaded again, and this time I sounded more desperate so I wouldn't run out of time. 

 

"Alright." He sighed, which made me sigh in relief.  

 

           "You might have to stay at my place for about a week though. Do you think you can do that for me?" I asked, while waiting for a response, then it was already to late and the elevator doors opened again.


A/N: I am so sorry that it's short... I just hope you all enjoyed the troll taec in this one kekek. Remember, to comment and tell me what you guys think, also thanks for those how subscribed. I love you all kekek~

~XOXOX Nia