My Oppas!

Secrets of a Nerd

Author's Note:

Mianheyo! It took me waaaay too long to start my story!

Cant beliieve that I already have 7 subscribers!

Okay no more stalling...

---

[Yumi's POV]

I shot up from my bed to see my chocolate brown room instead of the meadow I was at just a second ago.  I had that dream again.  My oppas immediately rushed into my room with concerned faces.

"Is it the same dream again Yumi?" Yonghwa asked while drying the sweat that accumulated on my forehead

"Yah..."

"Do you think this dream will ever stop?"

"I hope so... I don't want to have to keep bothering you oppas in the middle of the night."

"Yumi-ah," Minhyuk turned me around to face him "You know that you are our first priorty and always will be."

"Komawo Oppas, I can always depend on you guys." We had a group hug before they headed back to their rooms.

I really do hope this nightmare will stop, I don't want to be trapped in my past.  I need to be able to move forward.  With that I fell back and within a second I was back into dreamland.

-The Next Morning-

"I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal. Iya morraseo-" I once again shot up from my bed and picked up my Lollipop phone from my chestnut bed side table and hit the "Off" button.  I sat there for a bit until I decided to go get ready for school.  I sighed.  Another day of torture from my "perfect" classmates.  With that, I headed to my luxorious bathroom to take a cold shower.

Once I had gotten out of the shower, I headed to my walk-in closet to find my uniform.  I grabbed my glasses and tied my hair into a messy bun.  Making sure I had everything perfect, I headed down the stairs to find all my oppas awake and cooking breakfast.

---

Well I might as well introduce you to my oppas.  To tell you the truth, they aren't my real brothers.  I was kind of "adopted" by them even though they aren't much older than me.  My father abandoned my mother and I.  But my mother died when I was 12.  My oppas found me on the side of the road crying and promised that they would take care of me.  To this day, I have never cried since because I promised to my mother that I will not be weak.

Yonghwa is the oldest and he is always the most honest one.  But that can also be a bad thing since you can get ANY info out of him.  So don't plan on tellling him any secrets unless you want the whole world to know about it.  Yonghwa gives the best advice as well.  I always turn to him before any of the other Oppas.

Jonghyun is the second oldest.  If you don't know him well then you may think he is really cold.  But he's actually the most sensitive one and always cares for others.  He is always the shoulder I lean on when I'm not feeling great.  Jonghyun is also hot tempered so don't get on his bad side.

Minhyuk is the third oldest but always acts as the youngest.  He is always the most playful and he can cheer me up no matter what.  He's the person that always makes me smile the most.  I can never get mad at him since he finds a way to make me ahppy again.

Last but not least is Jungshin.  Even though he is the maknae, he can be serious.  He's extremely passioniate about music (even though all of my Oppas are) and the music he plays always soothes me.  That's how I have come to love music.  When it's just me and Jungshin at home, we start composing music and it no matter what the situation is, music will always makes me feel better.

I'm only a junior while all my Oppas are in university.  Even though Jungshin is only 18, he skipped a year since the school thought he was a musical genius.

---

"Yumi? Yumi-ah" I came back to reality when I see Jungshin's soft brown eyes in front of me.

"Oh, mianhe Oppa."

"You better start eating unless you wanna be late for school."

I started swallowing everything down without chewing.  Once I was finished, it didn't feel too good.

"Bleh..." I said while holding my stomach

"Baby girl maybe you shouldn't have done that." Jonghyun said while handing me a glass of water.  I gulped it down and it made me feel better.

"Okay, let's go to school!" We all headed towards the glossy black truck.

---

Another Author's Note:

This chapter was just to introduce her oppas and talk a little bit about her past.  I'll post another chapter this week to actually start the story.  Originally I wanted to make CN Blue the kingkas, but I wanted them to be her oppas instead.  Who do you think should be the kingkas?

2PM

SHINee

Some of Suju (Name at least 5 and at most 7 of your fave members)

SS501

Please comment below!