Thanks for the....hug

My First Heartbreak....or My First Love?

It’s been around 30 minutes or so since Yoseob told Doojoon almost everything. And it’s been 1 hour since Yoseob crying his heart out. Since then, Doojoon just sat quietly beside him and nodded occasionally when Yoseob told his story, his heartbreak story. Since Yoseob wanted to start his story-telling, Doojoon already know they will end up like this, skipped one class. But he doesn’t even care. And now, Yoseob is still sobbing as he buried his face in his hand. Doojoon turned his head to Yoseob, he wondering why Yoseob still could cry that long and his mind kept playing the moment that happened around 1 hour ago.

~*~*~

Doojoon who just stand still when Yoseob’s tear rolled on his cheek, got more surprised by Yoseob because suddenly he launched his body to Doojoon and he buried his head in Doojoon chest. Doojoon widened his eyes and really didn’t know what to do. His hand even just hung awkwardly beside his body. He didn’t know if he should comfort Yoseob by hug him or he should just pat his back, he just knew one thing, his heartbeat suddenly went wild since Yoseob hugged him and wetting his shirt by his tears. They stood there quietly around 10 minutes. Doojoon couldn’t bear hearing Yoseob’s cries anymore and he also very curious with the reason behind Yoseob’s tears.

“….Yoseob-ah,” Doojoon said as he freeing himself from Yoseob’s hug, “Hey, look at me. Now tell me, why are you crying?” Doojoon try to lift Yoseob’s face.

“….” Yoseob still sobbed and didn’t want to answer Doojoon.

“*sigh* You have to tell me what’s wrong Yoseob so that I can help you, and I’m your chairmate by the way, so it’s my duty to help you.” Doojoon said cheerfully, try to lighten up Yoseob’s mood.

“…”

“Yah, tell me~”

“………*sobs* Junhyung…”

“Pardon?”

“………*sobs* Hyunseungie..”

“Sorry, can you raise your voice?”

“…….*sobs* Kikwangie..”

“Yoseob-ah, I really couldn’t hear your-“

“I SAID IT’S BECAUSE OF JUNHYUNG, HYUNSEUNGIE, AND KIKWANGIE. THEY’RE ALL SO CRUEL TO ME. AND I STILL DON’T KNOW WHY THEY DO THAT TO ME. ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW, DOOJOON?”

“Woah calm down, Yoseob-ah. I just asking what’s wrong, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” Doojoon shrugged his shoulder.

Yoseob stared at Doojoon with frown and pout on his face. He felt it’s okay to tell Doojoon about everything, although he is totally a stranger in Yoseob’s life *well, Doojoon is his chairmate but he just knew it today, so..yeah*. Yoseob didn’t understand with his own mind, why did he should tell Doojoon everything…

“Okay, first, let’s take a sit. You must be tired, right? Tired from all of your problems and your cries.” Doojoon said sternly. And Yoseob just could nod his head while pouting endlessly.

As if it’s their usual doing, Doojoon grabs Yoseob’s hand and lead him toward Rooftop’s door. They sat beside the door and Yoseob just realised their hand still intertwined. He quickly released Doojoon’s hand. He let his eyes wandered everywhere but Doojoon because suddenly he felt so embarrased. Slight tint of pink appeared on his cheek. Meanwhile, Doojoon just look at Yoseob bewildered.

“Err..okay, now tell me what’s wrong with you? Who are the people whom you just said earlier?”

Suddenly, Yoseob pout again because he remembered all event that has happened recently. “I found out that my best friend is a betrayer…” Yoseob said as he stared at the floor blankly. “Kikwang is my best friend. We’ve been a friend since long time ago. I know about all of his secret and so do he. He even know about my very big secret… He’s the only one who know about this…but he-“

“Your very big secret is?” Doojoon couldn’t hide his curiosity. He asked as he looked at Yoseob expectantly.

Yoseob who didn’t like being cut when he spoke, rolled his eyes. “tsk, I will tell you later. So, can I continue my story?”

“Oh.. Okay, please.”

“Well, Kikwang is a nice person. He always help me and encourage me anytime I need it. He even always encourage me to talk to Junhyung…” Tears suddenly pilling up on Yoseob’s eyes. “I thought he’ll always support me no matter what happen. I know there’s no chance for me to get closer with Junhyung, but nonetheless…”

Yoseob couldn’t bear it anymore, he bowed his head and try to hold his tears. His body even shaking because he tried very hard to hold his tears. Doojoon who looked at Yoseob anxiously, felt really sad because his chairmate seems so broken now. Without he realised, he lifted his left hand and put it around Yoseob’s shoulder. He sqeezed Yoseob’s shoulder and  also patted Yoseob’s head occasionally.

“…Can I know who is Junhyung?” Doojoon broke the silence.

“…”

“…Sorry. I shouldn’t ask you something so priv-“

“It’s okay.” Yoseob cut Doojoon’s words. “Junhyung is my crush..”

Doojoon fell silent. He turned to his left and saw Yoseob still buried his head. Doojoon stared at Yoseob’s head blankly as Yoseob’s word still played in his head. ‘Yoseob’s crush? So, he already likes someone in this campus *sigh*....-wait, why do I sounded so disappointed? But, wait, what’s this Junhyung guy do with Kikwang? They are not dating behind Yoseob’s back, right? Woah suddenly I hate this Junh- wait, I don’t even know him, why do I felt so angry suddenly?’. Doojoon is very confused with his own mind..

Because there’s no response from Doojoon, Yoseob lifted his head and turned to his right with his confused face. “Doojoon-ah?”

Doojoon startled and finally brought back to reality because of Yoseob’s little voice. “Uh, sorry. I just think about something.” Doojoon said, scratching his not-itchy-head.

“Ooh..” Yoseob look ahead expressionless. “Can I continue my story again?”

“Sure! Go ahead.”

“So..my very big secret is about Junhyung. Precisely, about my feeling toward him. And as I told you before, Kikwang knows it. All this time, we keep this secret from Hyunseung.*sigh*Hyunseung is also my best friend, by the way. I also have known about Junhyung’s feeling toward Hyunseung since long ago.” Yoseob turned to Doojoon and saw his confused face. ”If you confused, yes, Junhyung likes Hyunseung. But Hyunseung is dating Jiyong, so I like Junhyung nonetheless and sometimes hope to get closer with him. Kikwang, being a best friend of mine, always support me and encourage me to talk or greet Junhyung. I trust him and told him every little thing about Junhyung that made me flutter everyday..” Yoseob smile bitterly as he look ahead. “But I guess I really look like a fool all this time. Happy by myself when Junhyung don’t even recognize me.. And yesterday, I just found out that Hyunseung also know about Junhyung’s feeling toward him. Kikwang also even know it well, but he doesn’t tell me anything. I don’t know why but I felt so betrayed.. I thought we’re best friend.. Then, w-why-why does he always tease me when there isn’t Hyunseung and vice versa?”

For the umpteenth times, Yoseob’s crying. But this time, Yoseob didn’t cry quietly. He’s wailing and also speaking loudly. “WHY DOES MY BESTFRIEND SUDDENLY BECOME A HYPOCRITE? WHY? AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S WORSE, DOOJOON? TODAY I SEE HYUNSEUNG WITH JUNHYUNG. TOGETHER. AT CAMPUS’ PARK. AND I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT HYUNSEUNG JUST BREAK UP WITH JIYONG. WOAH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY, ISN’T IT? I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND HAVE BROKEN HEART ALMOST AT THE SAME TIME.”

Doojoon look at Yoseob with pity. Suddenly he has this urge to protect Yoseob from anything that can made him cry. He didn’t want to see Yoseob’s tears anymore, he only want to see Yoseob’s bright smile like he saw yesterday. So, he did something that according to him is the best that he could do right now, that is hug and comfort Yoseob. He hugged Yoseob so tight and told Yoseob that it’s okay, it’s gonna be okay, so Yoseob doesn’t have to worry or even sad. And at the time Doojoon wrapped his arm around Yoseob’s waist, Yoseob’s hands was immediately clutching onto Doojoon’s shirt tightly as his crying got louder. Doojoon tighten his hug and continued to Yoseob’s head caringly..

~*~*~

Doojoon brought back to reality when he felt there’s hand that tugged at his sleeve. He startled at first, but immediately turned at his left when he remembered about Yoseob’s event earlier.

“Yah.. Doojoon-ah..” Yoseob tugged at Doojoon’s sleeve after he stopped sobbing 5 minute ago and found Doojoon stared blankly at the sky.

“Oh. Are you okay? Do you want something? Or do you want to-“

“Yah! Yah! Calm down, Doojoon-ah! I’m okay and I don’t want anything. Well, I think I’m okay as long as we don’t talk about any earlier event..” Suddenly, Yoseob’s mind wander to the hug that he shared with Doojoon earlier. And once again Yoseob’s cheek felt hotter and goes redder.

“Yoseob-ah, are you really okay? Your face looks a bit red.” Doojoon said anxiously while his hand try to touch Yoseob’s forehead. But Yoseob is quick, he dodges it skillfully. Doojoon look at Yoseob bewildered because of Yoseob’s action.

“Yes! I’m really okay, Doojoon-ah. Thank you so much for your time and sorry about your shirt, the shoulder part must be very wet just now. Err, and, thank you for the…hug, it’s really help.” Yoseob’s voice becoming smaller to the extent he just whispered the last sentence. “OH, look! What time is it? We must be late. Come on!” Yoseob said fastly and hurried to the door. He even leave Doojoon alone.

‘Isn’t it already time to go home? And why is he already become that talkative in the split second?’ Doojoon thought bewildered. ‘but his face looks a bit red just now.. Is he sick? Or it has something to do with the…hug?’ Doojoon suddenly recall their hug and without he realised, there’s already a big grin on his face. He goes to class happily and keep smiling like an idiot.

--------------------

A/N : HI GUYS!!! Sorry for the very late update!! >< I have mid-term exam and many assignments to do since last week, so.. well.. sorryyyy. But finally here’s the update! Full of dooseob’s moment and their feeling that started to change~ Sorry if it’s too long and too boring..I can’t stop myself when wrote it.. Anyway, I will try to double update to cover for the late update a few days ago hehe. But I’ll post it this afternoon or maybe evening..because I’m really sleepy now. And sorry, my english seems worse recently >< Don’t forget to comment guyssss!!

OH, and thank you sooo much for my subscribers! I still can’t believe I have 12 subscribers already :’)