She is my cousin!

My First Heartbreak....or My First Love?

“How could I treat you the same as I treat Hyunseung or Kikwang or anyone else while my head and my heart kept thinking and wanting you, Yoseob..” Doojoon said softly, he feels tired and just want to confess to Yoseob.

Doojoon take a step closer to Yoseob and when he’s close enough, he takes Yoseob’s wrist to remove it from Yoseob’s face. Still sobbing, Yoseob is really tired so he doesn’t resist it anymore. Doojoon is quickly palming Yoseob’s cheeks and wiping his tears.

“Yoseob-ah.. I can’t treat you like I treat others because you’re special. You’ve been a special person for me since I saw you when I first came to this campus. So…please, don’t hate me..” Doojoon said really weakly.

When Yoseob’s sobs still doesn’t stop, Doojoon lifted Yoseob’s chin and make Yoseob look right at him.

“Yoseob…I didn’t know when I started to feeling this way. And at first, I also didn’t want to admit this feeling of mine because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship. But, well, now I just want you to know that..I love you. I really really love you, Yoseob, so don’t hate me, please..”

Doojoon’s confession succesfully make Yoseob stop sobbing. But Yoseob still doesn’t believe what Doojoon said. He still thinks it’s impossible because Doojoon already has a girlfriend.

“What do you mean? You already have girlfriend, Doojoon. I know it. I heard you when you accepted her call a few days ago. I also saw you with her at the hallway, she chatted with you, and she was even joking happily with you, Yoon Doojoon.” Yoseob try to remove Doojoon’s hand from his face. He feels so annoyed because Doojoon still try to hide the fact about his so-called girlfriend.

“I called her? Chatting at the hallway? Which-“

“Oh my God!!! Stop it, Doojoon! Stop pretending like you don’t know anything!” Yoseob grabs his hair frustratedly. “I really saw it! I even still remember her name.. Ughh she’s Gayoon or someth-“

“Gayoon? Hahahaha.” Doojoon found this whole situation is so funny after he heard Gayoon’s name was called.

Yoseob is frowning at Doojoon, he feels so confuse with Doojoon’s reaction.

“I don’t think there’s anything laughable here, Doojoon.” Yoseob said incredulously.

“Hahahahaha but Gayoon is my cousin. Oh my God Yoseob, so you thought Gayoon is my girlfriend? Hahaha how could I date with my own cousin!” Doojoon clutched his stomach and laugh so hard. He doesn’t believe that this whole situation is just a mere misunderstanding.

“Wh-what? Your cousin?”

“Yeah, hahaha Gayoon is my cousin, Yoseob. You even could call her if you want to proof it.” Doojoon wipe his tears that he didn’t know was out since he laughed so hard.

Yoseob is feeling so embarassed. He can't believe that he was mad and yelled at Doojoon just for this small misunderstanding. Yoseob really just want the floor beneath him is suddenly opened and burying him right at the moment.

Doojoon’s laugh finally start to died down. But suddenly he remembers something important, so Doojoon cupped Yoseob’s cheek and smirked at him.

“So…why do you so upset over Gayoon, Yoseob? I think it’s not your concern that I have girlfriend or not.” Doojoon asked cheekily, “Do you feel jealous or something?”

Yoseob blushed so hard because he suddenly remember that he still doesn’t answer Doojoon’s confession yet.

“I– I– I’m not jealous!!” Yoseob want to smacked himself for stuttering like that.

“Rightt.”

“Stop it, Doojoon. I’m really not jealous. I just felt umm…a little betrayed! Right, I felt betrayed because I thought you tried to hide about your girlfriend’s existence to me, who’s clearly your best friend.” Yoseob tried hard to make excuse while his cheeks still redden.

“Really? Why do I feel like you wasn’t sounded like friend who was betrayed when you said ‘I saw you joking and chatting happily with her, Yoon Doojoon! Oh my God I even still remember her name!’” Doojoon exaggerately mimicked Yoseob’s expression a few minutes ago. He’s really enjoying tease Yoseob. Moreover, Yoseob’s face which getting redder even more, just make him doesn’t want to stop teasing the small guy in front of him.

“Oh! I just remembered! You still don’t answer my confession, right? Come on Yoseob I have told you about my feeling and now it’s your turn.” Doojoon grinned cheekily.

“I- I don’t have to said it.. I bet you already know my feeling..” Yoseob mumbled his words as he looked down to hide his blushed face.

“What? I can’t hear you, Yoseob.” Doojoon lied.

“I said you already know my feeling, Doojoon, so I don’t have to said it anymore.” said Yoseob with closed eyes, he resists the urge to snap at Doojoon who keep on teasing him.

“But I don’t know your feeling, Yoseob. Couldn’t you just tell me now?” Doojoon shrugged his shoulder.

“*sigh* you know it, Doojoon.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Yes, You do.”

“No-“

“OH MY GOD DOOJOON! OKAY, OKAY, I LOVE YOU TOO AND I’M SO JEALOUS WITH GAYOON AND EVERY GIRL WHO TRIED TO COME NEAR YOU! THERE I SAID IT, ARE YOU SATISFIED?” Yoseob finally said it rather loudly. His face is getting more red now because he’s embarassing and well, because he also feels frustrated with Doojoon’s behaviour.

“Yes, I’m very satisfied, Yoseob.” Doojoon is grinning widely as he come closer and embrace Yoseob in a very tight hug. He sighed in relief because truthfully he has missed Yoseob’s hug so much since their last hug at that time.

“Thank you for saying it Yoseob. I’m really happy now.” Doojoon whispered softly. At first, he just wanted to tease Yoseob, but after that, as cheesy as this sounded, Doojoon just wanted to hear the three word from Yoseob’s own mouth.

“But you know I’m so embarassed to say it yet you still kept on pushed me to say it. You’re so mean, Doojoon.” Doojoon could feel Yoseob is pouting on his shirt when he said that. Yoseob buried his face deeper on Doojoon’s chest as he feels so embarassing yet happy at the same time. Finally he knows Doojoon’s feeling toward him and vice versa.

Doojoon just chuckled happily with Yoseob’s cute whimper, “But you know Yoseob, you don’t have to yelled loudly to confess your feeling to me. I can hear you just fine even if you mumble it.”

“I.really.hate.you.Doojoon.”

“I said the truth. I asked you to answer my confession, not to yelled it loudly, right?”

“I swear if you don’t shut your mouth any minute, I would take back my words before, Yoon Doojoon.” Yoseob said as he tried to release himself from Doojoon’s hug.

“Hahaha okay, okay, you win.” Doojoon is give up because he really doesn’t want to separate from Yoseob for the moment. And Yoseob reluctantly put his arms around Doojoon’s waist again.

“Hmm, Yoseob, can I ask you something?” Doojoon suddenly said with serious tone.

Yoseob lifted his face to look at Doojoon’s face because of Doojoon’s sudden change tone, “What is it? Why do you sounded so serious?”

“Yoseob… Do you want to be my boyfriend?” Doojoon look right at Yoseob’s eyes when he said his ultimate question which almost forgotten.

Flabbergasted with Doojoon’s sudden question, Yoseob buried his face again on Doojoon’s clothed chest and hit it repeatedly.

“Oh my God Doojoon! Why do you need to ask it again?! Isn’t it very obvious?”

“Just answer it, Yoseob.”

“…”

“Yoseob?”

“Yes…” Yoseob murmured the answer on Doojoon’s chest.

“I can’t hear you, Yoseob, really.”

“…” Yoseob still doesn’t want to lift his head.

“Please answer me, Yoseob.. Is it so hard to just-“

“I SAID YES DOOJOON! OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING THE QUESTION WITH OBVIOUS ANSWER!” Yoseob finally lifted his head and he see Doojoon’s annoying grin after he’s yelling his answer again.

“Hahaha thanks Yoseob! I just want to hear you said it by yourself so that I can convince myself that you’re really mine now.” Doojoon said cheekily.

“Ughh I don’t know you’re a cheesy person, Doojoon.” Yoseob mentally face palmed.

“Hehe only cheesy for you Yoseob~”

Yoseob can’t believe he have to deal with a cheesy and childish lover starting from today. Just thinking about it really make him tired all of sudden.

“Okay I think we have to go back to class before I die because of your cheesiness, Doojoon.” Yoseob closed his eyes and sighed tiredly.

“Eyy, don’t lie Yoseob. I know you enjoyed it. I even still see your cheeks that redder because you’re too happy.”

“I’m not-umph“

Doojoon really couldn’t hold it any longer. He finally kisses his cute lover. Truthfully he already has the urge to taste Yoseob’s lips since he has confessed just now, but he hold it because he still wasn’t sure about Yoseob’s feeling. But now, as Yoseob finally said yes, he immediately leaned closer and closed the gap between them by pressing his lips gently against Yoseob’s. Doojoon kisses Yoseob so gentle like he doesn’t want to hurt Yoseob. He kisses Yoseob full of affection like he want to show Yoseob his overwhelmed feeling. And definitely, he kisses Yoseob with so much love..

At first, Yoseob just stand still because he’s too stunned with Doojoon’s sudden action, but when Doojoon started to moved his lips, Yoseob also tried to kissing him back. Yoseob slowly put his arms around Doojoon’s neck and pull Doojoon down even closer to deepen their kiss. Doojoon is smiling against Yoseob’s lips because of Yoseob’s way to respond him.

After a few second, Doojoon pulled away first. Yoseob let out a small whimper because he feels the kiss lasts too fast. Truthfully Doojoon also doesn’t want to stop it but he thought it will lead to something more if he doesn’t stop now. Doojoon chuckled softly as he saw Yoseob’s flushed face and Yoseob just smiled sheepishly at him.

“We have to go now, the class will be started soon.” Doojoon breaks the silence between them.

Yoseob only nods with his wide smile that really make Doojoon’s heart fluttered. When they reached the rooftop’s door, Doojoon quietly take Yoseob’s hand and hold it. Yoseob’s face blushes again with that small action, he thinks today is really his best day ever.

 

                                                                                          --------------------

 

Yoseob and Doojoon walk down the hallway hand-in-hand. Yoseob still blushed furiously eveytime he looks at their intertwined hands. He’s grinning widely and don’t even realise that Hyunseung and Kikwang is coming toward his way.

“Aww look at them! They avoided each other few hours ago and now they already walk hand-in-hand.” Kikwang clasped his hands together full of admiration. “You have to tell us your love story, Yoseob! Right since you guys disappeared from the canteen until you have this silly grin that really irritates me.” Kikwang folded his arm and cocked one of his eyebrow playfully.

“And you owe me only one pan pizza and one cheese burger!” Hyunseung said after he thought it thoroughly. “But if you want to treat me any other foods, it’s okay too.” He added and winked playfully.

Yoseob’s face is redder again because he feels so embarassed with his friends’ tease and Doojoon who still smile smugly at his friends only make his ears started to redder too.

“Oh by the way, congrats guys! And I’m so happy for you Yoseob, finally you’ve admitted your own feeling,” said Kikwang as he hugged Yoseob tightly.

“Yeah congrats Yoseob!” Hyunseung joined his best friends’s hug.

“Hehehe thank you sooo much!!” Yoseob exclaimed loudly.

“……guys? Don’t hug him too tight okay? He’s my boyfriend after all.”

 

                                                                                          --------------------

 

A/N : OH MY GOD I DID IT!!! I FINALLY WRITE DOOSEOB’S CONFESSION ARGHH I’M SO EMBARASSED…

It’s my first time guys, so..sorry if this chapter –especially the kissing part– is sooo awkward.. /me hide at the corner/

Btw I hope you enjoyed it~ and leave me your comment okaay I want to read your response about this chapter ;) I’m still feeling embarassed right now btw so I hope you like this chapter…but criticsm is very appreciated! Hehe

AND a few weeks ahead is my mid-test weeks so…sorry there won’t be any update for a while TT-TT But after that I will try to update with long chapter! Expect jealous!Doo, *maybe* Junseung story, and *maybe* Joon's other action to Yoseob in the next chapter *evil laugh* Okay I've gave you too many hint..

OKAY, see you next time!! ^^