Jealousy

My First Heartbreak....or My First Love?

Doojoon come and approach Yoseob who just trying hard calming his heart.

“Hi! What’re you doing here?” Doojoon asked Yoseob with a little smile which made Yoseob’s heart beat faster.

“Uh.. Hi! I just-“

“Wait! Who are they?” Doojoon leaned closer to Yoseob. Ugh, why does he suddenly come closer??

“Uh.. This is-“

“Hiiii!! I’m Kikwang and this is Hyunseung~” Kikwang said cheerfully as he reached out to shake hands with Doojoon. “and you are…?”

“Oh sorry I haven’t introduced myself. I just came to this school a few weeks ago.” Doojoon shakes hands with Kikwang. “I’m Doojoon and I’m Yoseob’s classmate.”

“Oooh. We’re Yoseob’s friend. Nice to meet you, Doojoon.” Hyunseung finally spoke.

“No! We’re Yoseob’s BESTFRIEND.” Kikwang said with big grin on his face. Yoseob just rolled his eyes as he heard it.

“Hahaha okay okay nice to meet you too, guys. Oh Yoseob-ah, there will be soccer practice this afternoon, at usual place of course. You will come, right?”

“Uh.. I don’t know, I have a lot of assignments due tomorrow so..I think I will absent for this time.”

“Ohh.. Okay.” Yoseob doesn’t notice there’s a bit of dissapointment in Doojoon’s tone, but Yoseob’s BESTFRIEND definitely doesn’t miss this. “So.. See you tomorrow?”

“We’ll meet in this evening’s class, Doojoon-ah. Don’t you remember?”

“Hahaha I forgot, Yoseobieee~” Doojoon chuckled. “Oh by the way-“ Doojoon stopped midway as his phone ringing suddenly.

“….yes Doojoon’s here, what’s up Gayoon?” As hearing that girl’s name, Yoseob frowned deeply. Gayoon? Who is she?

Kikwang and Hyunseung don’t miss Yoseob’s expression. “Yah, do you think this Doojoon is Junhyung’s replacement?” Kikwang whispered to Hyunseung. And Hyunseung just shrugged.

“Well, I have some things to do. Sorry Yoseob-ah, talk to you later~” Doojoon goes while waving his hand. A wide smile doesn’t leave his face.

When rooftop’s door is closed, Kikwang turned to Yoseob quickly and smile slyly. “That’s a nice and handsome guy you get, Yang Yoseob~.” And Hyunseung just chuckled as he looked at both of his friends. “So…that’s the new love?” Kikwang smiled and wiggled his eyebrows as he looked at Yoseob teasingly.

Yoseob rolled his eyes. “Stop it, guys. He’s just my friend. Okay I haven’t told you, he’s my classmate who also my friend in soccer practice, in assignment group, in- well it’s look like he’s my close friend already since we literally always spend time together.” Yoseob sighed as though explained it make him tired.

“Eyyy, a friend won’t be sounded that disappointed if we can’t come to our daily soccer practice, Yoseob-ah.” Kikwang said matter-of-factly. “And a friend don’t feel jealous just because suddenly there’s a phone call from a girl.” Hyunseung suddenly joined to teasing Yoseob.

“Yah! I’m not jealous!”

“We aren’t talking about you.” Hyunseung and Kikwang said in unison, truthfully they laugh inwardly.

“Ughh, whatever.” Yoseob goes away while stomping his feet. Truthfully he also confuse with his heart which beat faster just now..

Meanwhile, Hyunseung and Kikwang just high five and laugh heartily when Yoseob slammed the door angrily.

 

--------------------

 

Next day, Yoseob arrives at school and goes straight to his locker to get his books. He’s walking absentmindedly when suddenly he saw Doojoon walking from the opposite side. Yoseob immediately felt happy and raised his hand to call Doojoon, but suddenly there’s a pair of hands that closed Doojoon’s eyes. Yoseob drops his hand when he saw what’s happen next. Doojoon’s smiling as he try to let go of the hand that closes his eyes. When the hands finally off, Doojoon turned around immediately. His smile get wider as he saw who’s the hand owner, and turned out it’s a girl.

Suddenly Yoseob feels like his chest is so stuffy, he's frowning and banging on his chest as he saw the girl laugh happily with Doojoon. And when Doojoon pat that girl’s head while also laughing happily, Yoseob feels like hearing something shatter. It’s sounded like something broke.. It’s not my heart, righ- wait, why do I thought that’s sound of my heart?? Even if they looked happy and perfectly matched, that’s not my bussiness, right? Doojoon who saw Yoseob, immediately running and greets Yoseob.

“Hi! Woah you’re early today.”

“*sigh* Hi.. Is there any problem if I come this early?” Yoseob said and look straight at Doojoon. “Oooh I know, you prefer I come late, right? Okay, sorry for coming this early and disturbing your activity, Yoon Doojoon.” Without waiting for Doojoon’s words, Yoseob immediately walk away. Doojoon who feels confused, just stand still and watch Yoseob’s figure disappear slowly.

What’s wrong with that kid…

At class, Yoseob always try to avoid Doojoon. He doesn’t sit beside Doojoon, doesn’t talk with him, and even act like Doojoon didn’t exist. Doojoon really confused and doesn’t what to do. He just doesn’t know what made Yoseob like that. But on the other side, Doojoon also seems more sensitive since Yoseob gave him “silent treatment”- or that’s what he thought. Like now, he can’t stop glaring at the guy who sits beside Yoseob today and chatting happily with Yoseob. He’s so bewildered, that guy can make Yoseob laugh and can bring his bright smile back, while he- Yoon Doojoon, the person who can make Yoseob smile again from his heartbreak story- just sitting there and even couldn’t talk with Yoseob.

But that guy… ughhh, couldn’t he stop pinching Yoseob’s cheeks?? I know he’s sooo cute that you can’t help but always want to touch him, but doesn’t he know that Yoseob didn’t like it? Ugh I swear I saw Yoseob is trying to back away from that guy just now. And- WAIT, why do I care so much with everything around Yoseob?? Oh God!! Why do I feel like this?? Yoon Doojoon, please don’t exaggerate things too much *sigh* they just having some chat and you can ignore them!!

“Hahaha yeah I know, Yoseob-ah. Yah let’s just go to canteen! I’m really hungryyy” That guy give Yoseob some failed aegyo. Doojoon just rolled his eyes from afar.

“I think we can’t, Joon. Our class will start 10 minute again.” Yoseob said while taking a glance at his watch. He truthfully didn’t like the idea hanging out with Joon.

Joon has confessed his feeling to Yoseob when they were a freshman, but Yoseob surely reject him (Well, his heart and mind is full with Junhyung at that time). Since then, he always feel awkward everytime he’s alone with Joon. And today, he doesn’t want to take a sit beside Doojoon, but unfortunately the only chair which empty is beside Joon. He doesn’t want it…but he thought it’s better than sits beside Doojoon. And since Yoseob landed his bottom on the chair, Joon couldn’t even stop talking. Yoseob really thought again is it really better than sits beside Doojoon…

Yoseob also doesn’t like everytime Joon suddenly pinching his cheeks, but he knows Doojoon is throwing some laser toward Joon everytime he pinch Yoseob’s cheeks so, Yoseob act like he’s okay with all of Joon’s behaviour. I just want Yoon Doojoon to know how it feels like when we saw our friend is having fun with other- WAIT, why do I act like this?? Yoseob thought that this morning event really made him angry. He doesn’t know why but when he remembers Doojoon’s act toward that girl, he feels like…his chest tighten and really hurt.. But he still confused about his own act, he couldn’t believe he avoided Doojoon just because…he talked with a girl. Suddenly Kikwang’s words come across his mind ‘a friend don’t feel jealous just because suddenly there’s a phone call from a girl…’

Oh God, I’m not jealous, right…?

As that thought cross his mind, Yoseob shakes his head as if that can make his mind clear. When Joon see this, he shakes Yoseob shoulder.

“Yah! Yoseob-ah! What’s wrong?”

“Ah hehe nothing~” Yoseob said as he open his eyes that he doesn’t know since when he closes and give Joon a big foolish grin. “Oh as I thought again, I think I want to go to canteen too, Joon. Let’s go!”

Joon just feels really bewildered as Yoseob suddenly take his hands and drag him. On the other side, Yoseob doesn’t even notice Doojoon’s sharp glare toward him. And Doojoon who’s busy glaring, didn’t notice that truthfully he has fallen for Yoseob..

 

--------------------

 

A/N : ……soooo sorry for the very late update. College is really hard and it’s already my second year. Ugh my assignments are sooo TT-TT I even feel like there must be more than 24 hours in a day T-T

Okay enough about my life. So.. here it is. There are some new name but they aren’t too significant hehe. I just want to show Yoseob and Doojoon’s jealousy toward each other. Aaand you must know the next things after the jealousy hehehe ^^

Once again don’t forget to comment guysss and subscribe too~ it really makes me happy in the midst of my difficulties in college :')

*Oh I’m in holiday period now so it seems I can update more often~